Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots (6917 Views)

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
I watched a video on Facebook where "tech" millionaire BLord said you can buy followers and likes on his app once you download it.

I proceeded to download the app before reading reviews, *first mistake* and bought followers for my Instagram business second mistake where I paid 8500 for 2000 followers. Followers I no see, my money gone!

I now went to read the reviews on PlayStore and Instagram and saw that soo many people were complaining. It was then I knew the app was a scam.

There is no costumer care service on the app and it's just an app for siphoning monies of customers. Please BEWARE..

WILL INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS to explain my ordeal

nlfpmod

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
More

Naptu2
nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by White000(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bad belle people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Next time. Will research before paying for an app

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
White000:
Bad belle people
May they scam you so much that you'll come online to cry and no one will believe you. Fool

18 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by White000(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dailymice:
May they scam you so much that you'll come online to cry and no one will believe you.0 Fool
Enjoy your pain alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by FactBoyz: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
I had issues with their billpoint app some months ago and Very dark man spoke about this. Sorry for your ordeal bro. Seems the app is still in development stages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
FactBoyz:
I had issues with their billpoint app some months ago and Very dark man spoke about this. Sorry for your ordeal bro. Seems the app is still in development stages
I have learnt my lessons. Research well before paying for stuff online. How I wish I saw these reviews I saw on IG and Playstore on time. Thanks for your kind words
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Corn247: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
The boy is a known yahoo boy that snaps pictures with people's house

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Corn247:
The boy is a known yahoo boy that snaps pictures with people's house
I don't even know the one to believe again. I felt since he's rich, there should be some form of trust. The app doesn't even have customer care.. soo annoying
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Ikaeniyan0: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dailymice:
I watched a video on Facebook where "tech" millionaire BLord said you can buy followers and likes on his app once you download it.

I proceeded to download the app before reading reviews, *first mistake* and bought followers for my Instagram business second mistake where I paid 8500 for 2000 followers. Followers I no see, my money gone!

I now went to read the reviews on PlayStore and Instagram and saw that soo many people were complaining. It was then I knew the app was a scam.

There is no costumer care service on the app and it's just an app for siphoning monies of customers. Please BEWARE..

WILL INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS to explain my ordeal
So you don't know these guy is a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by abhosts(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Be very wary of new Nigerian businesses with a heavy social media presence. A majority of them are shady or outright scams.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by BadMaster: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
White000:
Bad belle people
You are a criminal

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Jenniestar: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's so sad, but sometimes I don't believe in what those people say. You'll still find some really nice apps, yet people will condemn them on Google Play.
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Gadafii: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
First of how you go pay 8.6k for 2k followers on IG, no he juju be that

Was it out of nativity or you lacked street Orientation to know that there are sites that offer these services for as low as 900/1k followers

Some of una just get money to waste na why

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by killsmith(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Onye eriri eri.
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by ruggedtimi(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lol! Most followers that u will likey get are BOTS.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Shikini: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gadafii:

Was it out of nativity or you lacked street Orientation to know that there are sites that offer these services for as low as 900/1k followers

If it's genuine, even 20k is not too much.
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by YorubaSamurai: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Lol! Most followers that u will likey get are BOTS.
AI generated followers them nor know grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by YorubaSamurai: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shikini:

If it's genuine, even 20k is not too much.

that guy is a yahoo boy that used btc scam to blow..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gadafii:

My brother. It's a annoying. The whole app propaganda on FB and the guy's wealth made me think it was legit

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jenniestar:
It's so sad, but sometimes I don't believe in what those people say. You'll still find some really nice apps, yet people will condemn them on Google Play.
The reviews were actually real based on what I also experienced

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Dailymice: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
AI generated followers them nor know grin grin grin
very annoying
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by YorubaSamurai: 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dailymice:
very annoying
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by THURAFTERNOON: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Some Nigerians are funny… trusting a y*hoo boys site/app ? 😄😄
That one no concern me sef , wu fit help me with very legit site that provides that followers and likes service..thanks in advance sirs
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Figger(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Pls pardon my ignorance, never knew followers and likes can be bought. Does it mean some of these pages with huge followers no dey real?
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Figger:
Pls pardon my ignorance, never knew followers and likes can be bought. Does it mean some of these pages with huge followers no dey real?

Yes!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by LikeAking: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Op sorry!
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by online4business: 1:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Why would you a business man or entrepreneur buy followers...

To decieve who exactly YOURSELF.

GIVE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT FOLOWERS GO FOLLOW YOU LIKE HITLER.

Think say Jesus Stalin and Hitler dey beg for followers. Smh.

People will do anything to those who would

Encourage their dreams
Justify their failure
Ally their fears
And help throw rocks at their enemies.

like they did for jim Jones, Hitler, Stalin, Jesus, Mohamed.

If you can't do any of these you're in your own way to really make money online.

Help enough people get what they want and you too can get all you want. Zig ziglar.

Funny enough Nigerian just want to get money... cash out but not ready to serve the people who would give them money.

Go read thegaryhalbertletters. Com
And marketingbullets. Com

This will shortcut your learning curve... Sadly only few people will follow that advice.

It's the reason why only few people will be rich in this life...life seperate people into pyramids.

If you believe in luck it's fine. I too believe in luck.

but the more harder I work the luckier I get...

Are you working harder to get lucky no you believe in blind luck.

What to make money online better ready to serve the people wey go give you money.

If you go serve people better serve people with money so your time is worth it.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by poshestmina(f): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2023
What's the essence of buying fake followers that won't even patronize if you're marketing or selling anything?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by NewDea4: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Senior Mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Harcourt To Own Port Harcourt? / Revenue Collection Hits N4.3trillion, Says FIRS / Ayo Fayose Detains His Fathers Corpse With Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.