Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? (827 Views)

Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names... / Freemasons In Government: Rev. Patrick Edet Should Mention Names / Freemasons, The Jew's Useful Idiots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by abdulhakim3(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello nairalanders, out of curiosity I wanted to know if there are Freemasons in the north. And do you know any Muslim freemason.
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by Ezenzu: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
abdulhakim3:
Hello nairalanders, out of curiosity I wanted to know if there are Freemasons in the north. And do you know any Muslim freemason.
Please, are you a mason? Is there anything you want to find out
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
abdulhakim3:

Yes. All billionaires from the North.
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by cocolacec(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
abdulhakim3:
https://districtgrandlodgeofnigeria.com/northern-nigeria-lodge/
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by spearman(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Ask Peter Obi and Alhaji Bello Maitama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG_Yw2KimM4
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by 2elliot: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2023
Politics is all masonic scripts. They are everywhere. And there are no left nor right.
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by abdulhakim3(m): 2:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Ezenzu:

Please, are you a mason? Is there anything you want to find out

Naa I am not A mason, just want to know how Muslims see the Organization and what they think about it.
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2023
abdulhakim3:

Naa I am not A mason, just want to know how Muslims see the Organization and what they think about it.
ofcourse there are Freemasons muslims in north

Tafawa BalewA and Ahmadu bello were high masons who got power because they were initiates in the cycle

Go to the Freemasons nigeria website and check out their northern lodge Abuja history below is excerpt cos I have problem uploading screenshot

The Ceremony of laying the foundation stone of the new Temple at Kaduna took place on 17th May, 1917. The foundation stone was laid by H. E. Sir Frederick Lugard, and it is of interest that in a speech made during the celebration of the independence of Northern Nigeria in May 1959, the Premier, Sir Ahmadu Bello, included a quotation from the address given by Sir Federick Lugard on that occasion.
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by KillahPriest: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Yes sir. There are Lodges all over the country and besides, Freemasonry is a brotherhood made up of respectable men and women from across all religions without discrimination
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by Chimarto: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2023
There's masonic temple in plateau, more than 5 lodges in Abuja, Zungeru lodge was moved to Abuja.

OnTheLevel
Re: Are There Freemasons In Northern Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023
abdulhakim3:
Not really Freemasons are mostly found in South South and South East

Especially among the Igbos/ijaws tribes like opobo, Bonny, okrika, Kalabari is strong too

But Freemason own rivers state sha... Their headquarters just adjacent to the rivers state government house was close to my former family house.

Used to be scared of that place as a child

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Pushkar Police Arrested Two Nigerian Women With Hard Drugs Of 65 Grams / Lagos Deputy Governor Warns Of Demolition On Lagos Calabar Highway / Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.