Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? (23565 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by samuelizz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
none
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by seanery: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sigh
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
D
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rema!

The guy from nowhere just became international!

Nigerians don't even appreciate dude the way foreigners do.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Toosure70: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by KiNg0G: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Rema!

The guy from nowhere just became international!

Nigerians don't even appreciate dude the way foreigners do.

Exactly
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by wittywriter: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
xihari:
That edo yahoo boy when dey sing off key
owolabi5:
grin

SHALLIPOPI
Deicide:
My favourite Nigeria Musician right now Na Arya Starr

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Rahkman: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shaliipopi pepelilli pepelili grin grin shalipopi no go kill person with nonsense music

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Bahamas95(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Asake
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Godfullsam(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
OLOLADE MI ASAKE

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shallipopi nko
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by placeofallure(f): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Well, I'm a bit of old school. I don't know Omah Lay or what his song sounds like. I'll go Google it. After all, I only got to know Mohbad 2 days before his death. I know his songs though, just couldn't put a face to the songs. And when I finally could, Phew! He passed away!

I know Rema and Asake and their songs but give me my Lucky Dube anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by enoch273: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rema took us like a storm, calm down and charm from rema is giving me true tranquility with the best sound quality on the oraimo spacepods.

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lungdick:
That asake picture funny abeg grin grin grin

Lolzzz ever since he started putting on his grills he doesn't close his anymore, I believe he smiles when he is sleeping grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by tonicyril: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yungi duuuuu

Yungi duduke grin

How can u go perfect in a show of 70k with 3m portable motor...

Dey play oh grin
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by xihari: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
yh dat one, e make music tire me
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by BItt: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
One time I meet Dbull in Ojuelegba
He was looking like bus conductor that hasn't eaten for 2 days...

The Nigga really surprised me

One day the guy go blow na... Wetin u dey think
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by spencekat(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rema
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Adewale1603(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Where's portable
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by daniwise(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
We dey reason classy songs op dey call these ones...abeg wire me PICANTO by Odumodublvk ft Zlatan.make I reason with men.Dj wire on repeat abeg...200 men dey my dommot so
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bnxn and omah lay. These two guys music hit me differently. Their music is always topping my playlist.
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by jojothaiv(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omniman:
Not surprising…
Gbam..
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
daniwise:
We dey reason classy songs op dey call these ones...abeg wire me PICANTO by Odumodublvk ft Zlatan.make I reason with men.Dj wire on repeat abeg...200 men dey my dommot so
Abi make I play MC Oluomo!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rema calm down song to me is the biggest song globally right now
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by APOPTOSIS: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Portable
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by daniwise(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
jojothaiv:

Abi make I play MC Oluomo!

U don scatter everything,mc oluomo ko,mc olu baba ni...msheeew
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Tohsynetita1: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
my contribution is internet prevalence helped those guys, You can't compare population of Nigerians abroad from around 2020 with population of Nigerians abroad at around 2000s. internet is a great tool, Don jazzy signed Boy spice last year as a result of freestyle he did right in his room, now, he's a millionaire, there was a time on chart that his music "Folake" was around number 13 for days. You can't compare internet relevance now with how it was 20 yrs ago, that's why it's very easy for people to travel out these days than before even now that things were tougher than before. This is because even if you travel out on loan, you can pay the loan no matter the amount within a year if you have good job. You can contact your friend daily on video call as if you were together. So, no much room for "I miss you" same thing happened to music. So, that's the power of internet, before you could become popular in your town before in 20 yrs ago, you will tire but imagine Foreign artiste calling Nigerians artiste for collaboration, if not power of internet, what could it be.

Same thing happened to movie industry, you see those skit makers making millionaire in just months, What of affiliate marketing, you will see young people making million in months and you will claim they are fraudsters. You will see people making money on crypto, forex, online teaching, running ads, doing mini importation, doing export, and they make good money but if you aren't exposed you will say na fraud. That's why you don't have to stop learning.

A friend in Chicago helped someone ask on the prevalence of Nigeria food in an African store there last week and he told him the seller asked him to send some food stuff for inspection. Now, imagine take for instance 100kg of Garri is 100k naira, Sending fees will not be up to 50k, let's say he sells at 9 dollars per one to the reseller and the reseller sell at 10 dollar per one making 1 dollars gain on every pack, that's 900 dollars, that's around 1 million naira, that's just Garri, now what if other goods were added, one can make 5 million naira gain in a month.

That's power of internet, try to make good use of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who are these creatures? They look like alien clones. undecided
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by donziller(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Potable
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by Memphis357(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
I don't even listen to modern music!!
All these gay looking-bitchass no talent having muthafuckaz! Give 'em 10 years, no one will remember them.
Re: Which Of These Current Nigerian Musicians Surprised You The Most? by hatakekakashi: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Bnxn and omah lay. These two guys music hit me differently. Their music is always topping my playlist.
That Bnxn is criminally underrated, the guy's lyrics are always fire. All what he says makes sense, he doesn't mix his lyrics with jargon like Rema.
I'm not taking anything away from Rema though, he has his fans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 / Bobrisky Gate Man Jacob Hyped On Mc Galaxy New Song - "Jacurb Dance" (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.