Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File (1215 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Salewa97: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Feeling very poorly at the moment and I'm at the hospital, so l'll be taking 2 days off. I won't be reachable here or on WhatsApp/Signal, but I'm fine.

Just need to take care of my health is all.

CC: Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Infojames: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Salewa97: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
All what he has been doing is to continue to provoke Tinubu so that he will go after him and he can use that ground to apply for asylum in the West.

All his noise of MC Oluomo and Wasiu is all part of the plan. Provoke everybody to generate a critical mass and then shout they are after your life and use that to apply for asylum.

The court that denied the request today was even mad at them because they never gave any cogent reason as to why they need the FBI file immediately.

David should just beg the judge for asylum instead of playing mind games.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Nvestor02: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
🥺😂
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by adioolayi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
You people won't kill person with laughs

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Isobug: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
THUBV has successfully succeeded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by FreeStuffsNG: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:

He should get well soon. I pray he finds true healing.

He is probably sick from the strict reminder from the Ghana Refugee Board that Ghanaian law forbids a refugee on Ghana soil from participating in local or national politics in Ghana or his state of origin. He already flouted that law.

He needs to be in good health and alive to face prosecution in court for multiple petitions against him for cyberbullying and criminal defamation. He should buy peace of mind with the huge pay they paid him to criminally defame innocent people.

All his co-travellers in cyberbullying and criminal defamation who jinxed him with bad luck have placed him on the wrong side of the law.

I hope he has received this memo from Mr Bayo Onanuga. Check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Maize247(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wage of sin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Salewa97: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Truly, Tinubu have turned you into an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality as described by David hundeyin

Let me leave you with this quote my friend:

The headless mob can’t reason because they don’t have a brain.
—Charles Soludo 2022.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Bobloco: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:

Let me leave you with this quote my friend:

—Charles Soludo 2022.

Salewa, you got a working brain but created the most stupid thread ever since the creation of this forum
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Salewa97: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Salewa, you got a working brain but created the most stupid thread ever since the creation of this forum

Let me leave you with the below quote.

Peter Obi know he did not win the election, he is just using what Yoruba people call “Gbajue”
Prof Wole Soyinka, 2023

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by LeoDeKing: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Many go die on top Tinubu matter. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Belial06: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen the power of money grin

see before in 2022 grin

Britishpea:
It is laughable and piteous how youths of Nigeria, and “SoroSoke” (they cant sorosoke again)generation especially nairalanders have abandoned the reality and embraced trance.

Have u wondered what the future of Nigeria holds in 10 yrs time?

A nation that has refused to give good education to the youths since time immemorial especially since we started Democracy, thus producing half baked and semi literates who can give little or no much values to the society in the future. Education is the bedrock of every society. A nation can’t be bigger than the level of education it gives out.
Meanwhile your elites keep giving their children the best of educations abroad(preparing them to come and take the governance up at your detriments )

A vast number of our youths are now prostitutes and Gboys/girls due to the bastardization of the system.
Police extort freely and kill extra judicially. Killing a fellow human is a normal norm by the people who want money by all means.

Buy a standing fan today, tomorrow it is bad, return to buy another one in the same place. The price is higher already. Why? Price control unit and SON are not working. Import duties are not stable. Forex is killing. People take advantages of such scenarios by changing prices at will. Reason; your govts are never on ground.
Everyone is busy looking for how to survive. This could be either by stealing or others.

Yet, their children(elites children) oppress you at will both online and offline.

What do we discuss everyday? Senior men have left the scenes. Leaving youths to fight for their destinies. Reasons you see no protest no more because why? Youths are so unserious

Mili willi(meanwhile)youths are busy fighting for people who, when they win, won’t benefit them a bit.

It is good we admire these leaders for their achievements, but of what use is it to fight in their benefits and turning things to tribal words war and ethnicity differences.

All these aspirants right from Atiku to Osinbajo to Tinubu down to Amaechi have already secured the future of their generations unborn and still eyeing this Top public seat to further secure it only. Not for you and I, man! If you think, they want this seats to make the UGM stop their fight, omo, you are on your own.

Right now we all should be saying we don’t want all of these men in the seat. No one is for you out of these old cargoes running for the presidency. . It is just about their pockets and egos. Else, you won’t see every Tom, Dick and Harry buying a 100m Naira tickets like it is free.

Please, why would Ibikunle Amosun think he can win a presidential pry let alone presidential election , if not that ‘Sai Baba’ who has become ‘nay Baba’ with his cluelessness has lowered the bar of the seat already. To say that Buhari’s performance is below par is an understatement. Otherwise, people who forget easily won’t be seeing GEJ who failed woefully during his tenure, as an Angel!!
Right now the nation is on autopilot.
We no well.

see after in 2023 grin

Britishpea:
What do they need the Info for in the first place! I don’t understand these Nigerian Leaders.

You can’t win someone during an election that was conducted under your noses in your country while the man has never tasted power after 2007.

You watched him campaign all over Nigeria from villages, to the kings, to the creeks, to the waterside.

You watched him having different town hall meetings with stakeholders and with power brokers.

You saw him fought the then sitting President(Buhari) with words and attack the then CBN gov Emefiele.

You watched him winning the war against his party(APC)chairman, demystified VP Osinbajo and the former senate president Lawan in a contest while the likes of Fayemi, Bankole and the current senate president, Godswill Akpabio surrendered the battle to him.

You were alive when Northern APC Govs were attacking BUHARI and his hangers on over zoning and afterward cash crunch policy that they believed was targeted at Tinubu.

In all of these, the same Tinubu triumphed. You think he achieved these with accident? Stop playing!

It’s a master game of chest and application of 48 laws of power.

If none of the attacks and campaign of calumny- Oh Tinubu was urinating on his body. He was shaking. He was incoherent. Dino even demonstrated it stupidly by falling on a campaign podium f the PDP. All these didn’t stop him. You people even started the drug noises and certificate forgery balderdash in that period.

Yet you watched him as he won all of you glaringly. You think such a man can be unseated with any back door approach? Ko possible. No man born of a woman can unseat Tinubu right now. No court will unseat him. He won’t go this far only for you to dismiss him. If Na you Che u go let that happen? Atiku is retired for life. He can try in his next world if he doesn’t come back as an Almajiri. And Obi can’t taste that seat again. He had blown the opportunity.

But.... there’s always God factor in all things.

Is money not wonderful? grin grin grin
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Bobloco: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:

Let me leave you with the below quote.

Peter Obi know he did not win the election, he is just using what Yoruba people call “Gbajue”

Prof Wole Soyinka, 2023

Thank God for Atiku who helped reveal the real "Gbaju e"

Even the Prof is shocked reason he is silent recently

We now know that Tinubu is the Guinea pig student of the Government College Lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded.
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Scammer ATIKU will soon do something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by opamoses1: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:
All what he has been doing is to continue to provoke Tinubu so that he will go after him and he can use that ground to apply for asylum in the West.

All his noise of MC Oluomo and Wasiu is all part of the plan. Provoke everybody to generate a critical mass and then shout they are after your life and use that to apply for asylum.

The court that denied the request today was even mad at them because they never gave any cogent reason as to why they need the FBI file immediately.

David should just beg the judge for asylum instead of playing mind games.
And the federal government does not even know he exists. Zero attention given to him.

The doc also released by Ghana also destroyed that ambition.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by opamoses1: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Belial06:

see before in 2022 grin

see after in 2023 grin

You guys think everyone worships money like you do.

I would have probably typed something similar if I was in his shoes.

However, of the three top contenders for the presidency, Peter Obi is the worst.

Ps: Peter Obi has also secured the future of his generation from the era of Abacha when he was Abacha's boy to when he became the governor of Anambra state, then onward to PDP to become Atiku's running mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by StOla: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mental health no be child's play.

You see how Reno Omokri gave up and announced that he is no longer tormenting Buhari.

Silence has always been the best answer for a fool.

If care is not taken, na mental asylum be him final destination.

You think say you love Peter Obi pass him children wey no send their papa ambition that he must rule Nigeria someday?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Belial06: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
opamoses1:

You guys think everyone worships money like you do.

I would have probably typed something similar if I was in his shoes.

However, of the three top contenders for the presidency, Peter Obi is the worst.

Ps: Peter Obi has also secured the future of his generation from the era of Abacha when he was Abacha's boy to when he became the governor of Anambra state, then onward to PDP to become Atiku's running mate.

What are you talking about ? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol.. 😂 silly boy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by 2mch(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Cold catch am. Lmao. He no know which angle to use to milk Obedients again. He has gone to think about it, he will be back! Plus the warning from Ghana Government that was publicly exposed!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Majesty7: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:

David! Bobo need more funds grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by Britishpea: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Belial06:

see before in 2022 grin

see after in 2023 grin

Lol which money! Now I know you people are pathetic. To you, everyone got paid. You go explain explain explain. Reread my posts and this time use your brain properly.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Fall Sick After Court Denies Emergency Release Of FBI Tinubu File by HeadlessMob: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:

Thank God for Atiku who helped reveal the real "Gbaju e"

Even the Prof is shocked reason he is silent recently

We now know that Tinubu is the Guinea pig student of the Government College Lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded.

Is it because one of of the members of Gbajue Organisation of Nigeria David Hyundai is so shocked that he is now sick

(1) (Reply)

Indians Exploiting The UK Student Visa System / Madness. . . And Idiocy: [activists Report On River State Corruption] / Gov Obi In Auto Crash - Bank Manager, 8 Others Die In Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.