Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex (34660 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by daff12: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hey bro, to be candid to you, she is not actually denying you of sex! Look at it from this angle and don't be baias. Do you know what it takes to take care of a baby? It is a great job bro!

Some women dislike sex when they are pregnant and others enjoy it till the EDD!

Do you know the psychological challenge she might be going through, to have paused her career to take care of her family?

Give her some time. Assist her with some chores in anyway that you can.

Help her recover quick! Make her feel and look beautiful always!

Buy her gifts!!

Watch those movies with her for a while!

Help her develop in her career, even while at home.

SINCE SHE LIKED IT BEFORE, SHE WILL LOKE IT AGAIN!

CONNECT BACK TO THAT BEAUTIFUL BABE BACK THEN!

SHE WILL ALWAYS WANT YOU!

FOR ME, I ENJOY SEX TO THE HIGHEST WHEN MY WIFE IS P.

GOOD LUCK BRO๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

DAFE๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GreatAchiever1: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
samsard:
After the man has worked two shifts to keep a roof over them and only has three days out of the week. Wehdone
Lol, just give a simple affection and attention, a little "Whats up with you, How was your day?" can spark up something or even any questions about her well being can be affectionate, some women don't care about gifts, especially when you're doing your Job as the Provider, na attention dem dey find to know that they are cherished.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by mmadu5(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
men dey suffer? upon all the stress we put on our head to provide for the family our wives or gf go still deny us sex
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by darkmarky(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
if your wife deny you sex, that's cheating.. Go out ND get it simple..
i love this. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by aimalohi: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ask her what the problem is. Communicate with her, probably u r not clean or may b u r not doing it well, so instead of arousing her with lout satisfying her she decides to be left alone.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by KillahPriest: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.
there's a high probability that you don't have doings my brother. Work on your physique, your looks and your toiletries. Also work on your romance game but don't bring up matter of sex again, just leave her and be coming home late sometimes
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Not a problem. Go get it outside till sheโ€™s ready.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Juniorangel(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Like someone up there said your marriage was transactional, Op take the bull by the horn it's either you cheat or take the advice of the other guy, deprive her of attention, just lock up full time and she will begin to wonder what is happening. Also stop letting your wife dictate to you how to have sex, she should even be the one begging for sex.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by FashionCookie(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
And here we go again.... lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by khalids: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.

This same bullshit women keep doing....trying to turn men into dummies in their own house..

Just imagine, saying your husband who is providing for the whole family needs to earn the right to sleep with you, just see nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by IbrahimSola: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Simple, Just be nice to her.
Even though I will admit that it is wrong for her to deny you your rights to her body, but she told you want she needs in a subtle way... AFFECTION and ATTENTION.

YES, I support you. The problem is that women don't always know what they want.

I was once a busy person doing 2 jobs. My wife is a very lovely woman though, but at a point she was always complaining about how i'm always unavailable and tried for a long time to weaponise seks. I called her bluff and concentrated with my job. She started auditing my phone regularly and brought up accusations of cheating. i wasn't cheating, but i wasted no energy in telling her its not true. Then COVID came and i lost one of the jobs, the very busy one. And i was home most times. By now she has started sitting up about the other room, and I didnt really care anymore because i was hurt when i lost the busy job. After about 6 months with one job, I was always available, funds didnt flow as before, and she started feeling bad and actually mentioned how the previous situation was better. A least she tasted both sides and was able to stop all the funny complaints that led to less libido for both of us. Its one of the worst things that married people shd do to their spouses because it raises all manners of suspicions, especially for couples with mutual high libido. Self discipline and focus is key. If not properly handled, it can end the marriage. women don't know.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Valuesharp3: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
When she is in the sitting room. Move to her there and touch her seductively to put her in the mood. Then have sex with her there. You mustn't have sex only in the bed room.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Spandau: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Not a problem. Go get it outside till sheโ€™s ready.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Along onisina agba๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Greattha: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

The promise of endless sex is the greatest scam that was preached.

At the end your marriage was transactional.

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

@ bolded got me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That's one fantasy that clears after 1st child...

However, it's very possible to get back your woman if you were true friends before marriage.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Mhizzard(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...
this your life nah something else.why will you say such,i can presume that you are an agent of devil that brake happy home.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Idaytesj29(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Hmmmm married women! Their trophy is that Mrs tag, immediately they get it, they got to sleep

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Abeg gettat
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by jubrilELsudan: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
TO SAY YOU ARE EXTREMELY STUPID IS SUCH AN UNDERSTATEMENT

YOU WIFE JUST GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY AND SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN AND SHE TAKES CARE OF YOUR NEW BABY WHILE SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN YET ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS TO FVCK HER EVERY MINUTE

THE FACT THAT SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH AND SHE IS PREGNANT AGAIN WITHOUT YOU GIVING HER BODY TIME TO HEAL PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY PROVES THAT INDEED YOU ARE A CONFAM ODE

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by koolaid87: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seun, abeg create a new category called "marital rant" where ppl like op can vent without bugging nobody.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Beolly(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife๐Ÿ™„
Why not if it will clip the wings of the arrogant woman at home.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Greattha: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Hmmmm married women! Their trophy is that Mrs tag, immediately they get it, they got to sleep

My own, is always tired everyday, sleeping or watching Hollywood on her phone. Even weekends. Sex is zero, If I don't demand and vex to get it.

I am presently considering taking a second. I Still enduring, but I can't continue like this.

Sorry to pry but have you talked to her? I mean really talk...not quarrel.

Let her know she's playing with fire then see if she proffers a solution, albeit temporary.

She may not know, she may just ignorantly be taking you for granted.

They don't realise how quick their perky boobs and firm asses fade.....but a man in his 60s can easily score a chick in her teens...ask Ned๐Ÿ˜

Like Chris Rock said, no one wants another man's woman...they'll f*ck her but return her to you...its women that take and keep others wonen's men.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BlackyOne: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you cheat, she'll have reason to become promiscuous, the best thing is to marry another fine woman
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Idaytesj29(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Lol, just give a simple affection and attention, a little "Whats up with you, How was your day?" can spark up something or even any questions about her well being can be affectionate, some women don't care about gifts, especially when you're doing your Job as the Provider, na attention dem dey find to know that they are cherished.

If a no cherish you, a go put you for house?

This same attention and affection, how much of it is she giving her husband?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by kenn2201: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
If all this you said is true itโ€™s not good brother , why are Nigerian women abroad problematic? I donโ€™t know what to call all this honestly .
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by alizma: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Too much novel and movies dey worry her, I once find myself in that shit. Get yourself engaged in something that make you happy, set aside one whole month or two, within this period, don't ask her for sex, don't deny her the basic things but don't give her much cash to the point she has extra, e get why..
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by samsard(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

If he's "doing his job as a provider", she should do her job as a wife.
We can't say the man doesn't ask after his wife's welfare. Imagine giving terms & conditions to a man for what is his conjugal rights after he fulfills his traditional part.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Karleb(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Married men dey endure Sha.

How will your wife tell you you have to earn sex. The last woman that said that nonsense in my village is now sharing the husband with another wife and a concubine.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Nonexisting1: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

She is now a chronic masturbator so she doesn't feel the real thing anymore. By the way, so you slave away to be able to pay for your house, the same house I built from scratch and don't pay shishi here in Owerri. You sleep in the said house only three times a week too. Hehehe obodo oyibo na scam I swear. Enjoy your slavery while I enjoy my freedom. If not for APC and bad leadership, wetin go carry people go yankee. Still on still, Nigeria sweet abeg.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marital responsibilities is not subject to feelings or emotions;itโ€™s an obligation. Failure to do that is infidelity.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by EndRape2(f): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Your wife is right, i see a lot of men crying for sex, this is because men feels after marriage is sex sex,sex. Remenber men get aroused by sight , why women by touch, if you want your wife to get attracted to you sexually, you must touch her heart, with lovelly things, treat her well, you must respect her feellings do not rubbish her by insulting her, be open to her, let her know you have plans for her, and you are building future for the two of you, let her know she is your number One and you love her above all., show her love, and above all do not ever cheat on her.

Sex is otional for women, when we see love, we get wet easily for that person, and we always want to have it, when we see geniue love .

All women are de same, so do not let damaged men come here to tell you to get it from outside, because it is only girls with Aids or runs girls that will give you sex for a token without demanding love, and this will hurts you

Your attitude is hurting your wife , reason she is not giving you sex, change that attitude.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by pongwa(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
its called returning the favour. She is already cheating anyway

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by alizma: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Is it not cheating for a woman to denied her husband her body after she swore right on the alter, before the entire congregation that her body will be for the man till death? Do you people even understand what is cheating?
You don't rightly acuse a hungry man who steal what is enough to fill his tommy of stealing but you can accuse him of stealing if he takes something he already has at home and there is no evidence that he is hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Mother Wants To Remarry / โ€˜this Marriage Wrecked Meโ€™ โ€” How DNA Shows Heโ€™s Not Father Of SS โ€˜son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.