Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter (1482 Views)

Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by opamoses1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reno Omokri educates a fan on twitter.

Dear authenticsam7,

Thank you for your feedback. Before the election, I maintained that Tinubu was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University. After the election, I maintained the same thing. Three months before the election, I was interviewed by AriseTV and maintained that though I do not want Tinubu to win the election, I would not lie against him. So, when did I change? What am I saying now that is an opposite of what I said after I went to CSU to verify the truth? Because I refused to lie that a man did not attend a school I know he attended, I am a betrayer?

And are you sure that Yorubas are betrayers? Are you even aware that when Northern military officers came to arrest the then Military Head of State, Major General Thomas Aguiyi-Ironsi on July 29, 1966, Colonel Adekunle Fajuyi, the Military Governor of the Western Region, refused to abandon the then Head of State, choosing instead to be loyal to him until death, even though he was given the option to replace Ironsi as Head of State?

After Nzeogwu’s death (the circumstances of his death are still hazy and shrouded in controversy) at the age of 30 on July 29, 1967, his friend, Olusegun Obasanjo, cared for his family and assisted his siblings with their education and became like a son to his mother. 

Obasanjo did not have to do it. None of Nzeogwu’s military colleagues from Eastern Nigeria and the Biafran military did it. But Obasanjo did. Obasanjo went to Okpanam more than 5 times to visit Nzeogwu's mother. Neither Ojukwu or any member of the Biafran High Command did.

Also, when Ambassador Walter Carrington told General Obasanjo not to return to Nigeria from Copenhagen because he would be arrested by Abacha on coup plotting charges, General Obasanjo instead brought forward his return date. When asked why he returned to Nigeria, he posited that if he returned, Abacha would be less likely to kill those already arrested, especially his friend, Shehu Musa Yar’adua.

How many Nigerians do you know who can behave so honourably?

Major General Tunde Idiagbon was abroad in Mecca when Babangida and Sani Abacha overthrew him and Major General Buhari. But he returned. Gowon was overthrown in Kampala and did not return.

Finally, there is the case of MKO Abiola, who returned to reclaim his mandate from Nigeria’s most brutal military dictator ever. He was arrested in 1994. He was offered bail, but refused freedom in exchange for abandoning his mandate. This was a multimillionaire in US Dollars. The richest man in Nigeria at that time. Yet, Bashorun chose prison over freedom. He did not run away and abandon his people.

The Yoruba are a very tactful and diplomatic people. These are attributes that some people mistake for cowardice or sycophancy. They are a people who understand how to stoop to conquer.

No Yoruba leader would abandon his people and side with their opponents during a war or flee and leave them to their fate after a war. Others may behave like that, but not Omo/ti-Olu-Iwa-bi!

However, please be aware that I am Itsekiri, not Yoruba.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1716531623645081722?t=FJ7_G_mHzpLse8FXSiFUpw&s=19

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Odin13: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Every tribe has selective Heroes that sacrificed for other tribes .. both sung and unsung..

Reno should free sentiment and move on with reality..

At least Yoruba people and Buhari is still fresh.. not stories before the war ..

Where is shettima?

Reno sense still remain small

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Pigstormentor: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
PIGs claim they won elections. PIGs are still pushing propaganda as if the elections are still on.

The life of a tinubu pig is worthless
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by illicit(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Obasonjo used to be a Yoruba

Not anymore

🥴🤕

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by able20(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reno Omokri this is not a time for a campaign or Shalaye (no explanations no excuses )
The reality is never to follow someone whom you have not tested his integrity and vision.
Tinubu has been tested, and the result is very clear that he is clueless.
Never follow a man who doesn't know where he is going.
Christians, Muslims, Igbos, Yorubas Hausas...Rich or Poor everyone is suffering today in Nigeria as a result of electing Bad leaders, and presidents without a vision.
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by PythonTutorial2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Okay undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by LeoDeKing: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reno Omokri has been very consistent with his conviction regarding Tinubu's academic records and political fate.

But handle mops, as we all know, prefer Reno sings a song in favour of the agulu packaged fraud currently walking around agulu.

Every little political move, the useless barbarians start threatening thunder and brimstone. Imagine that gorilla in the screenshot telling the judge to sack Tinubu for the sake of his children and relatives, not for the sake of justice oh.

So if the verdict favours Tinubu, the animal will now attack the judge, his children and relatives or what exactly is he saying?

Very funny pipu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bitter and hateful developers will soon invade this thread with insults without even reading

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Smithkafors(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol….anything good come out from Reno Omokri?…

You can’t hear him talk anything meaningful except slam.
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by LeoDeKing: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
PIGs claim they won elections. PIGs are still pushing propaganda as if the elections are still on.

cheesy
This is misnomer.

Honestly, it doesn't match and it sounds very inconsistent with the norms.

You are changing the pronouncements of the unfailing saviour of ipob terrorists otherwise known as Nnamdi Kanu.

He has spelt it out in very clear terms which words are associated with his follower/people, so stop changing his orders.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Johncables402: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fake pastor , asslicker and hungry aldturere. God punish this hateful idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Burob: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:

The life of a tinubu pig is worthless cheesy
You must definitely be referring to Abubakar Malu Atiku, & his protege Peter Gringory Obi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Burob: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Johncables402:
Fake pastor , asslicker and hungry aldturere. God punish this hateful idiot
See who is talking of hate, see your language?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by HeadlessMob: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
able20:
Reno Omokri this is not a time for a campaign or Shalaye (no explanations no excuses )
The reality is never to follow someone whom you have not tested his integrity and vision.
Tinubu has been tested, and the result is very clear that he is clueless.
Never follow a man who doesn't know where he is going.
Christians, Muslims, Igbos, Yorubas Hausas...Rich or Poor everyone is suffering today in Nigeria as a result of electing Bad leaders, and presidents without a vision.

The good thing is that your Agulu failure has been tested and we all know that he is a failure. His achievement was increasing the poverty level to 52% according to his home governor Soludo. Today many Anambra indigenes cannot even stay in their state but move to Lagos that Tinubu governed. Only a fool and dullard who believed Buhari was cloned will believe again that such a failure who could not make his state better will perform as president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Pigstormentor: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
I CALL PIGs and truly one ANSWERs dutifully... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LeoDeKing:

This is misnomer.

Honestly, it doesn't match and it sounds very inconsistent with the norms.

You are changing the pronouncements of the unfailing saviour of ipob terrorists otherwise known as Nnamdi Kanu.

He has spelt it out in very clear terms which words are associated with his follower/people, so stop changing his orders.

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Tochitee(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Pigstormentor:

cheesy
You are right! Even with all the things those pigs have thrown at him, he keeps on crushing them like a moving train. How he got the idea of encouraging the agulu mugu to contest to shortchange atiku needs to be studied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by theophorus(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Dear Reno.

Bros, I appreciate wetin you dey do and I respect your doggedness.

Please keep educating those people who parent raised with Hatred for their fellow humans, probably one day they would learn and respect others.

But if they chose to continue the lies and allegations, they should just know that the fate of their forefathers might befall them again because their Folly and Hatred will lead them there.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2023
This man is trying to cause more ethnic tensions between the yoruba and the igbos......who is talking about tinubu attended CSU? The question is, the certificate tender to INEC was forged....seems reno forget this was the Same man who during his era as governor of Lagos state presented false claims n documents yet he reno kept mute. So it's now CSU, what happen to University of Chicago he said he attended?
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by anonymous1759(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2023
🐽🐽🐽s hate knowledgeable people that’s the only way you can escape their emotionally blackmail , when they realize you know what you’re saying they’ll tell you to appeal to your conscience trying to manipulate you , if you refuse the insults will start rolling .

during campaign if you burst their principals lies they’ll hate you they clamor for justice but want you to lie to protect their interests. If there’s anything I’m grateful is the fact I never fell for their deceit .

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by idealogical: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2023
Ojuku led his people to the battlefield, millions died, but the coward left his people for dead on the battlefield and ran like a little girl to enjoy life abroad with the luxuries he looted from his people.

The coward returned to join the same people he fought and sacrificed his people for, he collected his back pay and pension.

Another coward called Kanu did the same thing, he created his army and promises his people biafra, but when shittt hits the fan, the coward do what they always do, he ran to enjoy life abroad, but the clown is in prison today.

Another coward called ekpa is leading his people down the same rabbit hole, but this coward is the most horrible coward, he's also abroad while asking young igbo youths to sacrifice their lives for his own cowardice.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by aswani(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2023
Tochitee:

How he got the idea of encouraging the agulu mugu to contest to shortchange atiku needs to be studied.

I initially thought this was absurd when it was floated a while ago but I am now starting to believe it.

President Tinubu must have somehow found a way to influence Peter Obi to contest in order to checkmate Atiku. Another incredibly brilliant strategy from him.

I look forward to reading his political memoirs, definitely worth studying like you said.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by Armaggedon: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Frustration has killed Reno. No evidence the person who replied him was Igbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Brutally Slams A Fan On Twitter by VEHINTOLAR: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Isn't it an irony that the most cowardly people to ever walk this earth are even the ones who always want everyone around to see them as strong and brave ? People whose only known "brave man" was a lifeless, fictional character named "Okonkwo" in one Chinua Achebe's play -Things Fall Apart ! Is it not funny as well that Igbo,people without any known records of civilisation,no prominent ancestry or any records of bravery/victory in battles,are always the ones calling and labelling everyone around them cowards, cowards, isn't it funny,really ?!

I will keep saying it,there is no basis for any dick measuring contest between Yoruba and Igbo. The records of the two are there for any discerning mind to see ! Yoruba conquered territories far beyond the shores of present day Nigeria. They fought brutal wars for ages and were never defeated in any ! That was the kind of bravery Colonel Fajuyi displayed in the face of certain death when the northern soldiers came for Ironsi's head. It was the same kind of bravery Obasanjo,Idiagbon,MKO,Wole Soyinka,Gani Fawehinmi,Falana,etc displayed in the face of great odds and death !

That's why it's always funny when you see descendants of some osu slaves who were sold in droves by their ijaw neighbors into slavery claiming to be what their primitive forebears never be ! Just like I said earlier,the records are there for all to see. The way their forefathers trooped to Yorubaland is the same way their offsprings are doing till today,nothing has changed!

Igbo, pray,pray with all you've got that the hatred you have for the Yoruba does not degenerate into a serious war between the two of us ! What the likes of Col Benjamin Adekunle,Alani Akinrinade,Obasanjo,Alabi Isama,Col Taiwo Ilufemiloye etc did to your cowardly people then will be a child's play compare to what awaits you fools,trust me !

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Get Better? / I Had A Scary Dream About Tinubu last night / Niger-Delta Crisis: A Looming Threat To Stability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.