Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,230 members, 7,856,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

"You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video (831 Views)

War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Truthday: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Due to Malaysia's support towards Palestine in its ongoing conflict with Israel, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has revealed that he had received many attacks and criticism from the international community.

Anwar said that during his speech at the Axiata Arena Stadium in Bukit Jalil on Tuesday (Oct 24) night, but adding that he would not be cowed by it and that Malaysia would never waver from its support for Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXYkZg4RBUQ?si=Bm-8U7DFq48ypFrI

1 Like

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by victorclean(f): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Keep supporting Islam and terrorism. Don't preach love and cohabitation. Breed more terrorists with your speech. These are my advice.

4 Likes

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2023
victorclean:
Keep supporting Islam and terrorism. Don't preach love and cohabitation. Breed more terrorists with your speech. These are my advice.

Go back to Igboland to play wannabe Jew,we don't care again. Hateful people

6 Likes

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by victorclean(f): 5:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Another terrorist sighted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2023
victorclean:

Another terrorist sighted.

You're non entities in naija forming co-owners grin.slave descendants osus claiming jews grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by victorclean(f): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

You're non entities in naija forming co-owners grin.slave descendants osus claiming jews grin

Why are all of you having same identity?. The identity is INSULTING OTHERS?.
Why did you guys chose deception to truth?.

Soon you will start insulting me but I care not and will definitely continue to say the truth.

Go and do ablution. This is early morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by SpatialKing(m): 5:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Why don't you go to Gaza to support them in destroying Israel...

When are you guys going to crush Bokoharam?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
SpatialKing:

Why don't you go to Gaza to support them in destroying Israel...

When are you guys going to crush Bokoharam?

Igbos shouldn't address their betters. Get a spokesperson to address me on your behalf. You're the slave here. We want to crush judaic ESN first. Slaves can't form an army on our land,that's more of an abomination and a sign of weakness on our part

1 Like

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by SpatialKing(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Igbos shouldn't address their betters. Get a spokesperson to address me on your behalf. You're the slave here. We want to crush judaic ESN first. Slaves can't form an army on our land,that's more of an abomination and a sign of weakness on our part

You couldn't crush us all during the Civil all.
Just like Israel can't crush Palestinians

You can NEVER crush the Igbos never!

Not in this generation not in another generation

We are fully in support of Israel 🇮🇱
We are Christians

So fuvk off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Emperormartin(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

This guy has unwittingly confirmed that Nigeria army and Nigeria security agencies are weak

2 Likes

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Globetrot: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2023
Not every Igbo support what isreal has been doing to the Palestinians, it's just the religious indoctrinated.

Evilthoughts:

1 Like

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Blazebond(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2023
I have been saying this and I will continue to say it, Israel have made a big mistake and have fallen into a trap that will consume them,they have unknowingly made themselves to be hated all over the world again,infact I feel that the curse GOD placed on them is not over yet,as long as they refuse not to be humble and,they will continue to get hate, the only.places where they have pockets of support today is in the white dominated European countries and the united states and even over there also,up to halt of those populations still are not in support of their oppression of the Palestinians,their propaganda backfired and now all the u.s and u.k are doing is how to bring Saudi Arabia,the Islamic world , Iberian and Slavic Europe and also Africa into the matter,the only country in Asia that blindly supports Israel is India and we all know that those cow worshippers and cow urine drinkers have always been islamophobic so nobody even cates about them. The renewed hate for the JEWS is growing again and the world needs to cool it down by asking Israel to stop it's expansion of new settlements into the west bank and return the Golan heights and finally allow the Palestinians to have their state, otherwise,shit is going to hit the fan and the JEWISH people might find themselves out of their homeland yet again.
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by malcom1X: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

ISLAM Is fighting a war against, Christian in USA, Europe.
They are fighting war In india against - Hindu
They are fighting war against Buddhist in Myanmar
They are fighting war against Jews in Israel

1 Like

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2023
malcom1X:

ISLAM Is fighting a war against, Christian in USA, Europe.
They are fighting war In india against - Hindu
They are fighting war against Buddhist in Myanmar
They are fighting war against Jews in Israel

Igbos are fighting a war against Nigerians,
They are fighting a war against South Africans
They are fighting a war against Ghanaians
They're fighting against Indians
They're fighting against Malaysians , the list goes on.
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Globetrot:
Not every Igbo support what isreal has been doing to the Palestinians, it's just the religious indoctrinated.

I know but Unfortunately most of the supporters and jew-wannabes are Igbos
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by malcom1X: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Igbos are fighting a war against Nigerians,
They are fighting a war against South Africans
They are fighting a war against Ghanaians
They're fighting against Indians
They're fighting against Malaysians , the list goes on.

You are saying this because you think I'm Igbo 😄😄😄

Dumb nigga.

Allahu Akba on your ass

1 Like

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2023
malcom1X:

You are saying this because you think I'm Igbo 😄😄😄

Dumb nigga.

Allahu Akba on your ass

Afghanieastern stop fighting wars against indegenes andyou won't get ur stupid self killed
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by malcom1X: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Afghanieastern stop fighting wars against indegenes andyou won't get ur stupid self killed

So anyone against Islam is Igbo. 😄😄
Very dumb niggA
Islam has not contributed anything in history for the past 1400 years.

Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2023
malcom1X:

So anyone against Islam is Igbo. 😄😄
Very dumb niggA

What have you hateful Igbos contributed in Nigeria not even the world stop quoting the white man abeg stand as an Igbo man and chest beat grin
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by malcom1X: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Evilthoughts:

What have you hateful Igbos contributed in Nigeria not even the world stop quoting the white man abeg stand as an Igbo man and chest beat grin

You have changed from me being Igbo to Igbos 😄😄😄😄
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by Evilthoughts: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2023
malcom1X:

You have changed from me being Igbo to Igbos 😄😄😄😄

Ipob,Igbo,Obidient,terrorist,esn soldier,unknown gunman.those are your names grin
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by udede(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Otu nne gi uchu
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by DaChosenOne: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Many people hate Islam and muslims. Not just Igbo people. Ghanaian government officials are sending back Fulani terrorists.
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by DaChosenOne: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
malcom1X:

So anyone against Islam is Igbo[b][/b]. 😄😄
Very dumb niggA

Exactly these people are stupid.
Re: "You Picked The Wrong Person" Malaysia PM To Critics On Palestine Support (video by FoolishBoy419: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
victorclean:

To be honest, I get irritated when I see idiots turning the Israeli war into a religious matter. There's no limit to the amount of stupidity in this world.

(1) (Reply)

Mccain's Economics: Mccain's "open" Economic Plan For America? / Too Many Witches In The Central African Republic / Iata Unveils New Airport Security Check Featuring Iris Scans, Information Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.