Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN (5614 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by jrusky(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Guy make I ask you, this man you're opening your big mouth to insult like this, you reach am in any way?

I mean, you're a nobody, nobody sabi your papa, and you're insulting a someone who contested against heavyweights in a presidential election, and still did extremely well, to the extent your god and personal saviour, Tinubu had to rig and bribe.

Una suppose dey shame sometimes

Go and ask Google.

I will hate obi till he die infact will hate him in his grave, okwa ya? So leave me and him we have a dealing.....mind your business.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by khalling2008: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Una mumu dey shame me, aswear
Terrorist sympathiser spotted
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by YourKarma: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2023
jrusky:

Go and ask Google.

I will hate obi till he die infact will hate him in his grave, okwa ya? So leave me and him we have a dealing.....mind your business.

So you've admitted you hate him for no reason?

That's good. We've not gotten to the conclusion that yours (and that of most of your fellow ur̃chins) is a mental case.

Bravo
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by YourKarma: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

Terrorist sympathiser spotted

Keep disgracing your lineage
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Mosba: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
In his lady's voice
" It's a moment to recognize the vital roles played by the United Nations in fostering global peace and security, nurturing friendly relations among nations........"

As they are doing by watching Israel exterminate every Palestinians kids right?
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Mosba: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
This guy is just trying to compete with the president.

Even ex-presidents are looking away but he's always on every event which he wasn't doing before the 2023 elections.

I hope he'll sustain it even after the supreme court verdict.

Òbí is a 4kin attention seeker

He is not trying to compete, he is also a president in his own right, GCF Internet
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by khalling2008: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Keep disgracing your lineage
Terrorist supporter spotted.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by jrusky(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

So you've admitted you hate him for no reason?

That's good. We've not gotten to the conclusion that yours (and that of most of your fellow ur̃chins) is a mental case.

Bravo

E be like say you no well? I said go and Google. Na wetin?

Go to Google or keep quiet.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by YourKarma: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2023
jrusky:

E be like say you no well? I said go and Google. Na wetin?

Go to Google or keep quiet.
Dey there dey mumu yourself
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by jrusky(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Dey there dey mumu yourself

Google is your friend but you see that Obi your beast lord will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Kelvinofficial: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Obi is my kinsman. But people with economic foresight or forbearance can see him and his economic latitude for what it really is.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by ceejay80s(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Peter Obi Ur own don too much abeg...
Na every day U dey celebrate and congratulate...
Go lie low till the next election
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MomohMrMoore: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Lol. this Peter Obi celebrates everything. The Obi supporters on social media just want us to know he is still relevant by posting news about him on social media. He really has foot men on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by STEWpid(f): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2023
ubimagos:

Forever in your heart. May he continue to rest in peace.

Chai..

He..?

Why not she..?

Forever in our heart, not referring to your heart!

Or is it mine or yours' heart that only exist in Nigeria or the whole world..?

Children of swines and perdition.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Bovis(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2023
This fraud (gbajue) that was calling for a religious war is now celebrating an organisation he does not abide by his charter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Benwallt(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2023
YourKarma:

Guy make I ask you, this man you're opening your big mouth to insult like this, you reach am in any way?

I mean, you're a nobody, nobody sabi your papa, and you're insulting a someone who contested against heavyweights in a presidential election, and still did extremely well, to the extent your god and personal saviour, Tinubu had to rig and bribe.

Una suppose dey shame sometimes

Shame about what? PO is a useless criminal
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Benwallt(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
Lol. this Peter Obi celebrates everything. The Obi supporters on social media just want us to know he is still relevant by posting news about him on social media. He really has foot men on social media

There is nothing for him to celebrate in the southeast
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by tojahh(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2023
When will Wole Soyinka take to the streets?

Fuel is sold at #625/L

The Bloody Man don quiet waiting for his own appointment grin

Between him and Rheno Mockery let's see who's more relevant to the forger.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Jonjam269: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken. Congratulations sir.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Badonasty(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Lol…before I even read am I don know say he must abuse Naija government ….I pray God gives him peace of mind
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by francotunsco: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2023
victorclean:
See civility of the highest order. Heroin addict presidents with limited knowledge are you learning?

Which civility? Did you read the message. The dude practically rubbished Nigeria by saying Nigeria lacks everything. Just because he lost at the last election? Him think say na everybodi be mumu abi?

Abegii..
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Jostoman: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Has he finished walking around agulu?
Peter dey always give you people High BP grin grin cheesy
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Jostoman: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2023
The man that nigerians loved so much.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MXrep: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oboto700:
I think Peter obi is too available.. and there's no power in that
See backwards African mentality
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by victorclean(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
francotunsco:

Which civility? Did you read the message. The dude practically rubbished Nigeria by saying Nigeria lacks everything. Just because he lost at the last election? Him think say na everybodi be mumu abi?

Abegii..

Is civility oga. Why are you pigs always likes and tilts toward deception. What exactly is working in Nigeria currently?. Please tell me.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by joe1309: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Has he finished walking around agulu?
d other day I saw him (Peter Obi) at ugbague in Benin City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Obiedun(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Waka waka. No peace for the wicked.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by francotunsco: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
victorclean:

Is civility oga. Why are you pigs always likes and tilts toward deception. What exactly is working in Nigeria currently?. Please tell me.

So, because i dont like Peter Obi, I suddenly become a pig? Something must be wrong with your type of human being.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Vision101(m): 1:34am On Oct 26, 2023
@victorclean
See civility of the highest order. Heroin addict presidents with limited knowledge are you learning?

@me
Civility for where? Was he doing it before now? You my people over hype this man. He's just clinging to anything to remain relevant.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by victorclean(f): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2023
Vision101:
@victorclean

@me
Civility for where? Was he doing it before now? You my people over hype this man. He's just clinging to anything to remain relevant.

Oga we don't hype him anything. Is what he did we respect not him. We don't worship embezzlers , we adore people that contributed positively to the community.

Dapo, Adeleke, Sanwo etc with all the massive IGR are yet to prove it's relevancy in development.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To Forbes "the World's 10 Most Corrupt Countries" / Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha / Free Transportation For Oyo Workers From January —ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.