Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th (5372 Views)

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by ganisucks(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
I guess at the very least I'll get to tell my grandchildren that in 2023, because of some journalistic work I did as a private citizen, the Nigerian Supreme Court moved up its verdict so as to protect a criminal with an impending FBI criminal record disclosure.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1717130336914608158

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by ganisucks(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
The Jagaban Slayer. In due time, songs will be sang in his name.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Shikini: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
The way Supreme Court is rushing to deliver judgement is truly suspicious.

Nigeria is going to the dogs if our institutions fail to stand firm

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by kestolove95(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Evn Atiku is tired of you

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Raskimonojendor: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
He is the "god" of the obidients grin

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by seanfer(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
I laugh in Pidgin.... Because of you David......

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Raskimonojendor: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:
Would you have preferred that the court wait till January, 2027, like in the case of President Buhari vs Mr Ambrose Owuru of Hope Democratic Party at the high court?

If takes too long, na una go complain. Now that it's short, na una still dey complain.

Supreme court has always been fast with election cases. Don't be deceived by David Hyundai conspiracy.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
We all wait for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Shikini: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
seanfer:
I laugh in Pidgin.... Because of you David......

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Mandate2023: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Delusional mumu 😂😂😂😂

When u lose election u wait for another election season, typing rubbish bcoz of election loss is gullible

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
David Odensin the attention seeker who keeps losing everywhere. The fraud who was thrown out of the UK and will soon be thrown out of Ghana.

I don't blame him sha. I blame the badly damaged Obi and Atiku supporters who hang on to every senseless conjecture of the fraud simply because they need an opium that can keep them hoping that somehow, Obi or Atiku will become president before 2027. The inability of some of these anti democratic elements to accept the outcome of an election that has been won and lost already is why David is messing up with their brains with senseless conjectures like this.

Funny enough, these are the same set of people that wanted judgement so fast after the election result was announced. They even campaigned for the Supreme court to rule on the matter before May 29. When PEPC gave judgement in September, they accused the court of trying to prolong the Supreme court judgement by not wanting to release the certified copy of the judgement just a day after the judgement was delivered. All of a sudden, they no longer want judgement. They want the Supreme Court to wait till they can get evidence of wrongdoing that is not anywhere before judgement can be given. Even if it is for a year. That is how senseless obidients are.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Shikini: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You can't do one-tenth of what that guy is doing

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Obiedun(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
You are a wanderer and fugitive.

35 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by lilvicky68(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
seunmsg:
David Odensin the attention seeker.
Your lord and savior is the one making him popular. What is hard for your lord to do the right thing?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Raskimonojendor: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

You can't do one-tenth of what that guy is doing
Well. I can't. I am an engineer not a journalist. He can't do 1/20 of what I do as well. 🤷🏾‍♂️

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by motymop: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
This guy always find a way to insert himself everywhere

The delusion of grandeur is real, i think that David is suffering from it.

10 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by motymop: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Well. I can't. I am an engineer not a journalist. He can't do 1/20 of what I do as well. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nice reply

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
MA LOVE FOR YORUBA CAN NEVER DIE BECAUSE OF THE VOICES OF REASON THAT EMANATE FROM THAT REGION.

IT WOULD BE TRAGIC TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND.

@ MJSHEXY

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Urheadmaster(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why because David is a jagaban slayer and agbado munchers greatest nightmares tongue
Obiedun:
You are a wanderer and fugitive.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by seanfer(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, Supreme Court heard the case just a day before yesterday but will deliver judgement tomorrow. Who dey pursue them?

That shows that the case is watery....
Are you people not the ones claiming that the Tribunal delayed their ruling for too long?
Some of your people were also complaining that why did the Supreme Court reserve the judgement, that it was supposed to be immediately after listening to arguments..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by StreetFight: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

He displaced their former god Giringori Obituary

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Moferere: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu guy thinks so highly of himself

34 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by jaytimeo: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
If all youths were doing their part instead of doing cultism and drugs Nigeria would have been better.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
FOR EVERY RELIGIOUS AND TRIBALISTIC YORUBA RETARD, YOU HAVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF DEEPLY REFLECTIVE, LOGICAL AND RATIONALLY GROUNDED YORUBA, WITH CONSCIENCE.

THIS I HAVE SEEN, BUT THE BAD AND EVIL ONES ARE THE LOUDEST.

REGARDLESS OF OUR DIFFERNCES AND INSULTS, I CAN HOLD MY HAND UP AND SAY I DONT HATE THE YORUBAS.

I CANT SAY SAME FOR FULANI.
Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by Obiedun(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why because David is a jagaban slayer and agbado munchers greatest nightmares tongue
I have no time wrestling with swine. Kindly move to the mud because they are there waiting for you.

32 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by FreeStuffsNG: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

If you read and understand the Judgement of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, you should not expect the Supreme Court to spend more than 3 working days on that case.

Spending more time than 3 days is complete waste of time of the court.

34 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by dealslip(f): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Now I am convinced that David Hundeyin may actually have mental health challenges. This is borderline mental illness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by hammerFC: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
LOOK AT THIS BROTHER RIGHT HERE AND RUFAI OSENI, NO OTHER PERSON OR GROUP HAVE DONE EVEN AN INCH OF THE WORK THEY HAVE DONE TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY.

THESE ARE THE ONES YOU SEE, THEIR ARE MORE, ENTIRE VILLAGES, COMMUNITIES AND STATES.

NO WONDER THE THIEF IN ASO ROCK COULD NOT EVEN WIN LAGOS IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by seanfer(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you read and understand the Judgement of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, you should not expect the Supreme Court to spend more than 3 working days on that case.

Spending more time than 3 days is complete waste of time of the court.

The Supreme Court will just give Judgement tomorrow and then release the breakdown of the Judgement in a latter date... Example is Dakuku vs Wike 2015..

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by motymop: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
hammerFC:
LOOK AT THIS BROTHER RIGHT HERE AND RUFAI OSENI, NO OTHER PERSON OR GROUP HAVE DONE EVEN AN INCH OF THE WORK THEY HAVE DONE TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY.

THESE ARE THE ONES YOU SEE, THEIR ARE MORE, ENTIRE VILLAGES, COMMUNITIES AND STATES.

NO WONDER THE THIEF IN ASO ROCK COULD NOT EVEN WIN LAGOS IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

Both of these people you mentioned have done enough work to divide people and put fuel into the already made fire.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I Am The Reason Why Supreme Court Will Give Ruling On 26th by JAMO84: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
David Crookdeyin, the Ghana refugee is fingering ipob miscreants as usual.

The Supreme Court cannot waste time on two useless cases brought by two miserable losers. The Judges probably laughed hard when they read the case file, most empty election petition in history.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Anyone Noticed The City Wide CCTV Cameras In Lagos?? / Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups / Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.