Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL (1789 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by Holalekann(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Detailed write-up on the process of Portugal🇵🇹 application.

Tuition :450k naira to 2million

Do you know you can move to Portugal next year if you follow the instructions?

1: First of all, Portugal only accepts Bsc cos they're having issues with the body that verifies HND but if you're a HND holder and want to go to Portugal, you need to start your process on time. I know someone who have successfully completed his verification and applied for visa using HND,

That said, for Bsc holders, need to legalise your documents at the Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs .

The documents you need to legalize are;
Birth certificate
Waec or Neco
Bsc certificate
Bsc transcript
Marriage certificate (if you're married)
Children's birth certificate (if you have kids)

Note: if you're planning on moving with family at the same time, it's best you start the verification at the embassy early cos academic verification takes about 10-12 weeks while marriage certificate, birth certificate takes about 12-16 weeks so that earlier the better.

Once your documents are done at both ministries, you proceed to the embassy for legalisation, Bsc and transcript. I can’t say any amount now cos of the exchange rate at the moment, costs increase according to the conversation rate. Legalisation at the embassy takes about 10-12 weeks, where it goes to NUC, your school and back to the embassy.

The tuition fee for Portugal is from 1000 - 7000 euros for masters and Ph.D. depending on the school and course.
Still, on tuition fees, you’re to deposit 10-50% of your fees before visa applications. The highest our 30 successful candidates paid was 2000euro upfront, lowest is €450

For visa applications, Portugal has it cut out for applicants in the significance that you can use anyone as a sponsor as long as they can provide you with their bank statement, sponsorship letter, and means of identification. But if you don’t plan on using a sponsor, a single applicant can have a minimum of 5 to 6 million naira.

For this year’s application, the least amount for POF was about 5.7 million naira. I know that’s amazing, but by next year, please you’ll need more money for POF cos of the exchange rate.

We had someone we applied for a PhD program, the tuition fee is €2000 per year and deposited less than €700 to reserve a seat.

Visa Fee;
When the embassy resumed national visas in June, the visa fee as of then was 55,561 naira as of June/July but now the visa fee is about 93,000 naira obviously by next year, it will increase. The visa fee is currently 90 euro.

This year we successfully secured admission and assisted with visa applications for over 20 people. We also got one successful PhD admission on the 8th of Sept.

Do you know Portugal now supports travelling with family at the same time? If you’re a family looking at migrating to Portugal the average POF for the the main applicant is about 5 million naira, adult dependant 4 million, and children dependant about 2-3 million naira.

One thing about Japa is planning, if you’re interested in migrating to Portugal next year, you should start the processing now so that by next year, you apply for a visa straight up.

Ps: As I stated earlier, the first step is to legalise your documents at the Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, if you need assistance with that and also embassy assistance, you can message/call 09056810856 so we kick start immediately.

Portugal embassy has resumed for legalization.
Admission is starting January , so try to start now to check your schools, cities and tuition prices/payment policy.

So if you can't travel to do the legalization, we assist with legalization of any EU country and admission application too. We can assists with visa application until you get your visa.

And please before you make move make sure Portugal ticks all the boxes in your japa need. (Salary, Career dev etc)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by chime4u2: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
Do school there accept Second Class Lower for Masters program
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by Joenex: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2023
Can a Micro finance bank statement be used as my proof of funds for portugal .
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by Holalekann(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
chime4u2:
Do school there accept Second Class Lower for Masters program
it depends on the course you want to study for masters and the requirements
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by Holalekann(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Joenex:
Can a Micro finance bank statement be used as my proof of funds for portugal .
you can but just that most micro finance bank re not recognise by international bodies
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by CamelCase: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks.. for his update, so I lost my original waec result and don't know of Portuguese Consulate will accept the Attestation of result that Waec issues to people that lost theirs.. thanks..

I'm using my waec hoping to go for a Bachelor's degree..

1 Like

Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by nwauwa(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Holalekann:
Detailed write-up on the process of Portugal🇵🇹 application.

Tuition :450k naira to 2million

Do you know you can move to Portugal next year if you follow the instructions?

1: First of all, Portugal only accepts Bsc cos they're having issues with the body that verifies HND but if you're a HND holder and want to go to Portugal, you need to start your process on time. I know someone who have successfully completed his verification and applied for visa using HND,

That said, for Bsc holders, need to legalise your documents at the Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs .

The documents you need to legalize are;
Birth certificate
Waec or Neco
Bsc certificate
Bsc transcript
Marriage certificate (if you're married)
Children's birth certificate (if you have kids)

Note: if you're planning on moving with family at the same time, it's best you start the verification at the embassy early cos academic verification takes about 10-12 weeks while marriage certificate, birth certificate takes about 12-16 weeks so that earlier the better.

Once your documents are done at both ministries, you proceed to the embassy for legalisation, Bsc and transcript. I can’t say any amount now cos of the exchange rate at the moment, costs increase according to the conversation rate. Legalisation at the embassy takes about 10-12 weeks, where it goes to NUC, your school and back to the embassy.

The tuition fee for Portugal is from 1000 - 7000 euros for masters and Ph.D. depending on the school and course.
Still, on tuition fees, you’re to deposit 10-50% of your fees before visa applications. The highest our 30 successful candidates paid was 2000euro upfront, lowest is €450

For visa applications, Portugal has it cut out for applicants in the significance that you can use anyone as a sponsor as long as they can provide you with their bank statement, sponsorship letter, and means of identification. But if you don’t plan on using a sponsor, a single applicant can have a minimum of 5 to 6 million naira.

For this year’s application, the least amount for POF was about 5.7 million naira. I know that’s amazing, but by next year, please you’ll need more money for POF cos of the exchange rate.

We had someone we applied for a PhD program, the tuition fee is €2000 per year and deposited less than €700 to reserve a seat.

Visa Fee;
When the embassy resumed national visas in June, the visa fee as of then was 55,561 naira as of June/July but now the visa fee is about 93,000 naira obviously by next year, it will increase. The visa fee is currently 90 euro.

This year we successfully secured admission and assisted with visa applications for over 20 people. We also got one successful PhD admission on the 8th of Sept.

Do you know Portugal now supports travelling with family at the same time? If you’re a family looking at migrating to Portugal the average POF for the the main applicant is about 5 million naira, adult dependant 4 million, and children dependant about 2-3 million naira.

One thing about Japa is planning, if you’re interested in migrating to Portugal next year, you should start the processing now so that by next year, you apply for a visa straight up.

Ps: As I stated earlier, the first step is to legalise your documents at the Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs, if you need assistance with that and also embassy assistance, you can message/call 09056810856 so we kick start immediately.

Portugal embassy has resumed for legalization.
Admission is starting January , so try to start now to check your schools, cities and tuition prices/payment policy.

So if you can't travel to do the legalization, we assist with legalization of any EU country and admission application too. We can assists with visa application until you get your visa.

And please before you make move make sure Portugal ticks all the boxes in your japa need. (Salary, Career dev etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by 0luwafemii: 11:11am On Feb 01
Thank you for sharing Holalekann. Please can one who have third class apply? though the person just rounded up her PGD to backup the 3rd class.

1 Like

Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by davizfx: 1:07am
How many months Bank statement is required as POF?
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by travelconsult12(m): 7:05am
Do school there accept Second Class Lower for Masters program [/quote]

They do accept second class lower for master
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by travelconsult12(m): 7:07am
How many months Bank statement is required as POF?[/quote]

Three to six month bank statement is okay by what the embassy is after is just the inflow and outflow of the account
Re: DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP ON HOW TO MOVE TO PORTUGAL by travelconsult12(m): 7:08am
Thank you for sharing Holalekann. Please can one who have third class apply? though the person just rounded up her PGD to backup the 3rd class.
[/quote]
Yes the person can apply the PGD certificate will serve as additional documents

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Deported? / A Nairalander's Trip To The Amazing Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / A Letter Of Invitation From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.