Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

How To Be Respectful Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Be Respectful Of Islam (4361 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2007
+osisi:

My dear brother,I've been good.
I was wondering if you had succumbed and run off with mukina grin

long time indeed.
I've missed our old threads.
we had a good time with babs and bellotti.
Bellotti must be marrying his second wife by now and incubating her ,he's been MIA.
Bless you.

Same with me too. Missed a lot of good threads here. I come here all the time, but no interesting topics, and also no interesting forum members to keep it going on most times. I have learnt quite a lot here. I remember goodguy, opeyemi, oga Belloti with his danfo trousers, Pa Olabowale cheesy cheesy grin grin, I remember the gbade.x. May God Bless all those peeps men. My prayer is that we shall all work out our salvation with fear and trembling. And be ready when Jesus comes calling for us at rapture.

As for Mukina, I like her good composition of heart, but sometimes she can be lipsrsealed But on the whole, we all try to live the love Jesus showed to us as an example.
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mukina2: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2007
mrpataki:

Same with me too. Missed a lot of good threads here. I come here all the time, but no interesting topics, and also no interesting forum members to keep it going on most times. I have learnt quite a lot here. I remember goodguy, opeyemi, oga Belloti with his danfo trousers, Pa Olabowale cheesy cheesy grin grin, I remember the gbade.x. May God Bless all those peeps men. My prayer is that we shall all work out our salvation with fear and trembling. And be ready when Jesus comes calling for us at rapture.

[b]As for Mukina, I like her good composition of heart, but sometimes she can be  lipsrsealed But on the whole, we all try to live the love Jesus showed to us as an exa[/b]mple.

fear  catch you grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
mukina2:

fear catch you grin

Let me go to my days of bible bashing on peeps a bit!

Have you not heard, or read from the Bible, ''The righteous are as bold as a lion''. Fear for you shocked shocked

Do you know the meaning of FEAR? False Experience Appearing Real. I dont rely on false experience as back ups.

Na today, I dey dis-engage you. Abeg o sleep jare tongue tongue. And dont reply this post oh. I can see that you already have two guys wanting your love. I hope you choose the better of them. My gf must not read that you still dey try pursue me about for this forum oh. The two for here suppose don do you sef.
Ole tongue
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by osisi5: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2007
muki it seems your stock has soared.
who shall be the chosen one?
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by feelgood(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2007
@babs, you no serious o. There's no struggling for mukibaby. I dont see anything wrong in praying 5 times daily also. My own is ordinary visit for Gambia.
Pls osisi, let muki be o; why are you finding her trouble?
@all
cheers and do have a nice weekend. I love you all
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mukina2: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
mrpataki:

Let me go to my days of bible bashing on peeps a bit!

Have you not heard, or read from the Bible, ''The righteous are as bold as a lion''. Fear for you shocked shocked
you dey fear me grin grin

Na today, I dey this-engage you. Abeg o sleep jare tongue tongue.

you engage me before undecided

And don't reply this post oh. I can see that you already have two guys wanting your love. I hope you choose the better of them

The one wey u dash me abi angry grin

My girlfriend must not read that you still dey try pursue me about for this forum oh.
Ole tongue

chei shocked shocked who dash u grin grin its too early Jare for me to be laffing like this grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mukina2: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2007
@ Feelgood
dont mind babyosisi cheesy
Are you coming to Gambia?

@ babyosisi
nor mind Pataks
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by babs787(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
@mrpataki

Me for Hajj
Think of another thing jare. You know I will blow the place up

Abeg no come oooooooo cheesy

Wetin concern pataki for this matter now. Who am I fighting over woman ? Wetin man no know, na him them wan rope person in oh. Small time I go dey hear pataki leave me alone . Reminds me of Indian movies.

I thought you are trying to em em lipsrsealed with that babe

Anyways back to reality now.
Babs given the fact that this month is the holy month, do no evil, smell no evil, talk no evil, shit no evil, spit no evil, dress no evil, so what evil do you engage in the remaining months of the year?

Thank you my brother, may God be with your going and coming.

@Feelgood

Insert Quote
@babs, you no serious o. There's no struggling for mukibaby. I don't see anything wrong in praying 5 times daily also. My own is ordinary visit for Gambia.

Thank God its going to be an ordinary vist, Pataki don dey piss for trousers when he heard the tori cheesy cheesy

He (Pataki) no wan another person to come compete with am but he has forgotten that nothing for him, he just dey parambulate.

@all
cheers and do have a nice weekend. I love you all

U too, lots of love to you all. May the Almighty God be with you and protect you all.

My regards to Goodguy.
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by osisi5: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2007
nna make ramadan come 12 times a year jare.
Babs has turned a new leaf!
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2007
mrpataki:

Anyways back to reality now.
Babs given the fact that this month is the holy month, do no evil, smell no evil, talk no evil, shit no evil, spit no evil, dress no evil, so what evil do you engage in the remaining months of the year?

babs787:

Thank you my brother, may God be with your going and coming.

+osisi:

nna make ramadan come 12 times a year jare.
Babs has turned a new leaf!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi, I no fit laugh finish for my room oh! A new leaf of hypocrisy and pretence! Let the Ram month go away, you will begin to hear, Falsehood has come, truth is bound to perish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeye person grin grin grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mukina2: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2007
what can he do grin grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by osisi5: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2007
wetin you want make I say@ pataki.
I hope Osama is doing same.
even ahmedinajab wan visit ground zero
[b]Ram[/b]adan is great!

this people sabi hide them true color eh,
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by mrpataki(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2007
+osisi:

wetin you want make I say@ pataki.
I hope Osama is doing same.
even ahmedinajab wan visit ground zero
[b]Ram[/b]adan is great!

this people sabi hide them true color eh,

The more one gets to see that Islam is falsehood personified. I am still trying to guess what will be the welcome package of that religion after the fastings embarassed
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by ayasco(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
I found this website and will like to share it with everyone in the house please take ur time to study it
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/911%20Cover-up/truth_about_911.htm
http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/WAR.html
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by osisi5: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2007
ayasco:

I found this website and will like to share it with everyone in the house please take your time to study it
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/911%20Cover-up/truth_about_911.htm
http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/WAR.html
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

I hope being a Muslim is not synonymous with being stupid.
The thousands of non Muslims slaughtered in Nigeria,Sudan,Indonesia,Pakistan and the Phillipines were killed by Aliens.
Since you folks would believe anything.
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2009
Respect islam ??

The only way to respect them as human being is to preach the gospel to them. So that we can reduce the amount of suicide bombers, Boko Haram and other Al - Qaeda Group of global terrorist companies.

God have mercy !!!
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

Is this the only ayah that you know in the Quran ? Anyway a painful torment is waiting for you if you don't repent

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
You can say that again
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Abuzola The terrorist,

How are you doing anyway ?

grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
Whats up cross worshipper
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by drrionelli(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
Would it be OK to assume that focused123 and Abuzola are familiar with one another? Perhaps friends? At least acquaintances? wink
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2009
Would it be OK to assume that focused123 and Abuzola are familiar with one another?  Perhaps friends?  At least acquaintances?

@ drrionelli

Are you kidding me   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abuzola is a potential suicide bomber. Nigerian branch of Al- Qaeda global group of companies ( Boko Haram ) who caused serious carnage the other time in Nigeria for no reason other than to forcefully Islamise all Nigerians. Muhammed Yusuf want all of us to start banging our heads on the floor five times a day. God have mercy ! grin grin grin grin

Muhammed Yusuf is a close mate of Abuzola. So you can assume that the same terrorist blood flow in his veins.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway I don't hate anybody. God is love. So I like everybody which includes Abuzola. Even though his spiritual leader (Muhammed) have instructed him via his Quran never to take Christians as friends .

God will continue to direct all of us including Abuzola ( The miltant Fundamentalist ) to the right path.
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 3:05am On Nov 10, 2009
'neither your relatives nor ur children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you, and Allah is All seer of what you do' Quran 60:3
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2009
'neither your relatives nor your children will benefit you on the Day of Resurrection (against Allah). He will judge between you, and Allah is All seer of what you do' Quran 60:3

@Abuzola :

Is that all you know in the evil Quran ? Deluded Muhammedan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osama Bin Laden wannabe
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Alhamdulilah the son of tagut (false gods) had read it
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
Alhamdulilah the son of tagut (false gods) had read it
@Abuzola :

Stupid Idiot. Terrorist. Nobody will respect Islam no matter the amount of terrorism you and other mad brothers and sisters carry out

grin
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36

10 It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11 You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Quran), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Quran 36

10 It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11 You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Quran), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).

grin grin

Like father (Muhammed the Saudi warlord) like Abuzola (Boko Haram terrorist)
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by Abuzola(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks for the honor
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by focused123(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
Did you call it nonour ? You should be crying,
Re: How To Be Respectful Of Islam by olabowale(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
salaamualaykum wa rahmatullah, yaa abibi abuzola. for Allah's sake, stop responding to focused123, because of two reason. i will only about the less important reason; he has nothing worthy of your response, since you have challenged them with their Book, and has not made a single sensible response, yet except curse words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video of 11-Year Old Yemeni Girl Fleeing Child Marriage Is A Hoax / Prophet Muhammad & His Grandchildren; / Alhaji Razak Gawat Is Still Missing... Nta 10 Made An Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.