Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) (17049 Views)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Inspirer1: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:
No new evidence shall be introduced in this court because it was not tried at the lower court. "They can't amend...it has no place..I wonder how applicant want to use this new evidence in this court of law...." grin

Atiku ti lule. It is shocking to have this argument.....yeah.

Justice just dey give dem wotowoto. It is unfair to go back. grin

Lawyers don cash out. grin

As in ehn, I believe lawyers to Atiku and Obi knew all these, yet gave hope to their clients

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku's prayer to admit the new evidence has been dismissed. Gbam! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by adioolayi(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Admission of new evidence now hereby dismissed.

Supreme court rules!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by N2B2: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:

That's why the lawyers cashed out big time.

They cashed out, their names forever enshrined in the history books as members of the side against blatant corruption and forgery.

History will remember them kindly. Plus, they'll still enjoy their cash.

You = NL troll account with 31k+ comments of no substance. You're not even getting paid to troll like the others earning peanuts. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by kpompey: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

The Agulu mandate thief and his headless mobs await disgrace today.

This is the day we have been waiting for.
We are not interested in this. Leave Agulu man alone. I campaigned and voted Tibubu, the dividends Nigerians are getting from this unrepentant old man is multiple fold of hardship. Today USD is 1300. What is the fate of the poor and average Nigerians. Tinubu should prepare to leave Aso rock,because he will not get 5% vote in south west again.He is a packaged mediocre who has no major plan for the country. We only need enabling environment, security, electricity, zero corruption and good road to make our country work. Yet the foolish old man is placing us on promises without action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by bellabello(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Dubetex96:
Today Nigeria constitution will be trash in the Dustin because of one man

Nigeria jurisprudence will sink more and more

Rule of law and respect for the constitution will become a history today

Because it doesn't favor your useless candidate. Animals in human nature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
N2B2:

They cashed out, their names forever enshrined in the history books as members of the side against blatant corruption and forgery.

You = NL troll account with 31k+ comments of no substance. You're not even getting paid to troll like the others earning peanuts. Sad.

They cashed out...cashed out big time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Novocento: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Afamed:
My only disappointment today will be , if the Supreme court fails to slam/ fines Atiku and Obi less than N10b for presenting a frivolous cases and there by wasting their time in the court.
. i guess ur from d south west. would u prefer a druggie/master in forgery to be the president than a re-run? abi u still dey buy fuel #240. u must b more dumb than u appear. both atiku n obi are rite .
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Novocento: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2023
Inspirer1:

As in ehn, I believe lawyers to Atiku and Obi knew all these, yet gave hope to their clients
. the supreme court admitted fresh evidences in d past from wole olanipekun, so i see no reason they shouldnt or they are supporting corruption
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Nice2023(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
MS2471:

Foolishness is not reading a document and speaking on it

1: Panama Papers isn't about Investment abroad it is specifically a money deposited ofshore in the name of Gabriella Obi and his son

2: Financial deal by Family of a Governor abroad is prohibited by Code of Conduct

Next time read before commenting like an uneducated person

With your mouth you just nailed Obi

U have a long way to go.

U only think but as novice,I tell u with clear authority as an ex banker and govt official by virtue of where I work in federal organisation that "investing in tax haven isn't a crime any where in the world" except the money has a questionable background.

The former minister of finance has clarified this in this past.

But because u are in a haste to make a needless point here,thereby making u look fallow and shallow in thinking.

Learn and be fast in doing that.
I doubt if u know what tax haven is.

1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by OfoIgbo: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
ppogba:

As you continue to wail about Yorubas, please find time to apologise to thousands of the Yorubas you are castigating who voted for Obi.

It is always easy for fools like you to forget the log in your own eyes while crying about the speck in another person's eye.

That thousands of Yorubas voted for Obi does not invalidate the fact that millions of Yorubas are the reason the Nigerian constitution is being bastardised right now.

This singular fact will be remembered in the annals of Nigeria's history, and what happens in the aftermath of this forged judgement
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by omenka(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
The judges sound very disgusted by the case cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by omenka(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2023
Timothy89:

you iggbo are unreasonable goaats, obi won Lagos state, what's the percentage of igbo that you think he can win Lagos with his kinsmen?

Tinubu didn't even get up to 70% in west

Tinubu get not up to 70%, Yoruba is tribalism

igbo voted obi with 90%, igbo is not tribalism

mumu people, what will your Peter obi do different from the one he did in Anambra state that increase poverty rate of Anambra people by 50%? put Anambra health on hold for 13months and increase tuition fees by 200%

you imbeciles don't have what's called brain
Lower your volume comrade. The court's in session.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by MissLeslie(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2023
As ee dey hot. Where is okowa and dati. Seems both of them know the outcome of the court already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by MS2471: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Nice2023:

U have a long way to go.

U only think but as novice,I tell with u clear authority as an ex banker and govt official by virtue of where I work in federal organisation that "investing in tax haven isn't a crime any where in the world" except the money has a questionable background.

The former minister of finance has clarified this in this past.

But because u are in a haste to make a pointless point here,thereby making u look fallow and shallow thinking.

Learn and be fast in doing that.

U doubt if u know what tax haven is.

Listen up

Go and read the Code of Conduct act it is online

As long as you are a state Governor you and any of your family can't own an account abroad or an investment

This is the bases for Tinubu's CCT trail

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by ppogba: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2023
OfoIgbo:

That thousands of Yorubas voted for Obi does not invalidate the fact that millions of Yorubas are the reason the Nigerian constitution is being bastardised right now.

This singular fact will be remembered in the annals of Nigeria's history, and what happens in the aftermath of this forged judgement

I get your argument now. All Yorubas should have voted for Obi.
Well noted.
Cheers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Burob: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2023
N2B2:

Shut up, Jobless Obidient Agbadorian.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Goke7: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Inspirer1:

they all knew the truth, this election tribunal was just used by the opposition to drag the ruling party, nothing more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Burob: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Ofolgbo The Wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by seunmsg(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2023
omenka:
The judges sound very disgusted by the case cheesy

They ought to be disgusted. The frivolity of the case is so annoying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by nairalanda1(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2023
Yep, the Nigerians lose, either way.
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Burob: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:

They ought to be disgusted. The frivolity of the case is so annoying.
Atiku na Malu, Gringory Obi na Mumu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Burob: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yep, the Nigerians lose, either way.
Useless Judas Gringory Obi, Mr Daddy I want to be President? Em eye done clear now abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by adioolayi(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Novocento:
. the supreme court admitted fresh evidences in d past from wole olanipekun, so i see no reason they shouldnt or they are supporting corruption

Election Petition They stated the 5 grounds for admissibility and unfortunately, this new one no convince them on any.

You can't blame this justices ...law no be emotion.

They even said INEC published Tinubu's forms since June 2022....say more than a year...no one raises any objections...say wetin Atiku team dey do.. campaign pass, election pass, tribunal gave judgement and now na this stage they wan bring new evidence,

The man whipped Atiku's lawyers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by cyprex: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
SenatePresdo:
The supreme court is about to affirm Corruption, oppression, Bad Economic Policies, impunity, bigotry, Nepotism and Reckless looting by various APC political Scavengers.

One thing is Certain, and that's what gives me Joy.

It will reach everybody regardless of tribe or religion

It is not the duty of the Supreme Court to go to the street in search of evidence of corruption, oppression, bad economic policies, impunity, bigotry nepotism---.
The Court rules based evidence presented to it while applying the law to same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku and Obi are being schooled wotowoto. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by membranus: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2023
Dem no show us the faces of the judges giving the judgement, why? Is the judgement being given behind the veil?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by Burob: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2023
forgiveness:
Atiku and Obi are being schooled wotowoto. grin
Where is Kanwuliextra?
Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by forgiveness: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2023
The failure of transmitting results on IREV not a ground for nullification of election. grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) by iamademorlar(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2023
kpompey:

We are not interested in this. Leave Agulu man alone. I campaigned and voted Tibubu, the dividends Nigerians are getting from this unrepentant old man is multiple fold of hardship. Today USD is 1300. What is the fate of the poor and average Nigerians. Tinubu should prepare to leave Aso rock,because he will not get 5% vote in south west again.He is a packaged mediocre who has no major plan for the country. We only need enabling environment, security, electricity, zero corruption and good road to make our country work. Yet the foolish old man is placing us on promises without action.
I'm 100% with you on this.... The man is a mediocre and a fraud.. This is not what we expect from him after all the hype that he built Lagos blah blah .. I'm certain he's leaving that office by 2027....
PS... I don't support mediocrity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.