Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? (403 Views)

We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Do you expect anything different from Supreme Court ruling? Only a novice will think Court will sack Tinubu.

Any way enjoy your Renewed Hopelesseness grin angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:
Do you expect anything different from Supreme Court ruling? Only a novice will think Court will sack Tinubu.

you are pained? You have been told from the beginning that obi and atiku will labour in vain. Enjoy your defeat. Lick your wound.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
you are pained? You have been told from the beginning tha obi and atiku will labour in vain. Enjoy your defeat. Lick your wound.

I cant by God's grace. I only pity people suffering and hailing their oppressors. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Ikaeniyan0: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Only an IPOBdient will expect something different
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by StOla: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

Sore loser
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

I cant by God's grace. I only pity people suffering and hailing their oppressors. grin grin grin grin grin
But your own wailing is too much. Most of your posts show how badly you are hit. No vex.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
But your own wailing is too much. Most of your posts show how badly you are hit. No vex.
How many post. The worst I dust my passport off I go. My options are as the free bird, I can't thank God less for the opportunities. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
StOla:

Sore loser
grin grin grin grin grin We are in together. Emilokan does not buy food or pay school fees. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by StOla: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

And Atiku or Obi would stop the suffering?
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

How many post. The worst I dust my passport off I go. My options are as the free bird, I can't thank God less for the opportunities. grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you can, I know would have done that a long time ago. I know you but you don't know me. Oga, even your obi cannot do better.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by StOla: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin grin grin We are in together. Emilokan does not buy food or pay school fees. grin grin grin grin grin

Yes we are as we would have been with any other President.
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by StOla: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
If you can, I know would have done that a long time ago. I know you but you don't know me. Oga, even your obi cannot do better.

Is it the same Obi that was renounced as a wicked and visionless Governor?

The one who was Governor when Anambrarians were fleeing the state to come live under the bridges in Lagos during Fashola's tenure?

Even Obi is not good for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
grin grin grin grin You don't know me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some basic truth are far from many of us. In your own country slavery will be your lot. grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by PigKILLERpromax: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
You tell them the truth ..they resort to talking thrash. How many of them have eaten a decent meal in a long while..??

Its cigarettes and drinking beer..fvvvcking whores and believing they are on point. While whatever "monetary" benefits erases infront of them, via high cost of living,

Dust your passport abeg and leave them to enjoy the renewed shege.

iwaeda:
Some basic truth are far from many of us. In your own country slavery will be your lot. grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Superwave16320: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na pain n agony of the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Yoruba that will kill your Igbo miserable wretched soul times n times over. You no get talk.

Na Ronu de suffer renewed hopelessness na foolish Igbo de help de create thread on it.

iwaeda:

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin grin You don't know me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I have been following your posts. I know your state and your stand. But I can prove it to you today that obi you are following is not better of.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
You tell them the truth ..they resort to talking thrash. How many of them have eaten a decent meal in a long while..??

Its cigarettes and drinking beer..fvvvcking whores and believing they are on point. While whatever "monetary" benefits erases infront of them, via high cost of living,

You mind them. I am I the only one buying fuel at 590, by God's grace I can still meet my obligations to my family and 'some' friends. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by MrColdsweat: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:

The way these fools take this banter serious, you could easily detect they are actually lowlives in the real world.
Calling me a loser, na me contest election?
More like a broke, poor Chelsea fan mocking other fans, bragging he's wealthy because the Chelsea is a wealthy club. The election victory is a high for them because they have nothing going on in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I have been following your posts. I know your state and your stand. But I can prove it to you today that obi you are following is not better of.

I am a Lagosian by origin of my father, but from Kwara, Igbomina. Obi ko orogbo ni grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
MrColdsweat:

The way these fools take this banter serious, you could easily detect they are actually lowlives in the real world.
Calling me a loser, na me contest election?
More like a broke, poor Chelsea fan mocking other fans, bragging he's wealthy because the Chelsea is a wealthy club. The election victory is a high for them because they have nothing going on in their lives.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

I am a Lagosian by origin of my father, but from Kwara, Igbomina. grin grin grin grin grin
I know everything you just wrote. you are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I know everything you just wrote. you are welcome.
How much is gas in your area? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

How much is gas in your area? grin grin grin grin grin
The same amount you bought yours

2 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
The same amount you bought yours
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
I said it, you wail too much. Take good care of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I said it, you wail too much. Take good care of yourself.

How many of my kindred have been kidnapped in Isin? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

How many of my kindred have been kidnapped in Isin? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did you say your children were kidnapped in sin or what? Did you commit a sin or your children committed a sin? Can you make yourself clear?
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Did you say your children were kidnapped in sin or what? Did you commit a sin or your children committed a sin? Can you make yourself clear?
I am asking you. Just continue to wait grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

I am asking you. Just continue to wait grin grin grin grin
Reframe your question. It does not make sense to me at all. Nobody is talkin abou kidnapping and sin comitted.
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by iwaeda: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Reframe your question. It does not make sense to me at all. Nobody is talkin abou kidnapping and sin comitted.
Is it not what our nation turned to. Hope you will travel to your home town at Xmas. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Expect Anything Different From Supreme Court Ruling? by Obiedun(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
iwaeda:

Is it not what our nation turned to. Hope you will travel to your home town at Xmas. grin grin grin grin
I just came back on monday. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

So At The End Of The Day, Nigerian Courts Did Not Punish INEC?????? / Toronto Star:Nigeria Budgets For Suvs & President’s Wife While Millions Struggle / 17 Residents Killed,scores Abducted As Gunmen Attack Communities In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.