Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) (4488 Views)

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa / Nkosana Makate: "Please Call Me Back" Demands N260 Billion In South Africa / Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Dies Today, Goodbye Blackberry Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

Then you blacks are the ones committing apartheid against the whites because whether you like it or not they are also legal and bonafide citizens.........cos if the tide changes now you will be shouting everywhere for your African brothers to come help you

Changed your tune πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ You were earlier arguing they were the saviours of South Africa and the blacks. Now they're victims?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
parkervero:

The total literacy rate in Nigeria is more than the whole of SA.

Go tell that to half your population who cant read, write or even reason like you've just proven.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingCold:
This is rich, coming from a coon that thinks whites invented air
You ain't even better than Western Africans and you are comparing yourselves to Whites isn't that an aberration.....no be only coon na cocoon! Mugu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

You ain't even better than Western Africans and you are comparing yourselves to Whites isn't that an aberration.....no be only coon na cocoon! Mugu
You.spew nonsense everyime you open your mouth
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
parkervero:

At what rate?

This percentage you see below almost doubled the total population of SA. Meaning that, the literacy rate of Nigeria is far ahead of that of the SA.
It doesn't work like that. They don't count whole numbers G.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
TMKsouth:

Changed your tune πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ You were earlier arguing they were the saviours of South Africa and the blacks. Now they're victims?
He's confused
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingCold:
HI Coon
Trying to feel amiong cocoon mugu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

Trying to feel amiong cocoon mugu
what gibberish is this? I swear you give off villager vibes, in which part of that zoo are you from?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingCold:
He's confused

White worshipping syndrome is a sad condition.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
KingCold:
what gibberish is this? I swear you give off villager vibes, in which part of that zoo are you from?

The baboon section.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
parkervero:

At what rate?

This percentage you see below almost doubled the total population of SA. Meaning that, the literacy rate of Nigeria is far ahead of that of the SA.

So with this your zoo reasoning, the Nigerian literacy rate is higher than that of the UK or Germany as well πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 2:48am On Oct 28, 2023
KingCold:
Cocoon mugu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Karlifate: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2023
parkervero:

Check out the number of blacks that are billionaires in SA and you will understand me.

Why do you think the white claim South Africans?

It's because of their investment in SA. All the money they got from the Gold they couldn't take them to UK or Holland they invested them in SA.

Nigeria and Nigerians are the real African. That's why they call us the Most populous black nation of the world. It's not only because of the population but also culture and nature endowed to us.

LMAO! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

Cocoon mugu
oh you're from Coocoon mugu? Got it! Nice name for a village

1 Like

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2023
KingCold:
oh you're from Coocoon mugu? Got it! Nice name for a village
I mean you are a mugu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

I mean you are a mugu
Your village is Mugu? ok got it

1 Like

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2023
KingCold:
Your village is Mugu? ok got it
I mean entitled black South Africans like you are mugus..........Mugu means idiot, foolish person or nonentity and that's what you actually areπŸ˜„ so we use the word "Mugu" in our globally renowned Pidgin English .........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mugu oshi
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

I mean entitled black South Africans like you are mugus..........Mugu means idiot, foolish person or nonentity and that's what you actually areπŸ˜„ so we use the word "Mugu" in our globally renowned Pidgin English .........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mugu oshi
All along you can't even see that im playing Russian roulette with your a$$ cool smh...

The say understanding sarcasm is the highest form of wit

And I knew you weren't witty at all

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

Shut up with your fufu filled brains.The only thing you know in this life is japparing to countries that were built by other men and you come with your parasitic nature and destroy every fΓ»cking thing that you find there...shut your Kwerekwere ass up grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
TMKsouth:

1. Electricity minister (black)
2. Eskom CEO, black (coloured)
3. Eskom board chairperson (black)

Black excellence πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦β­β­β­
grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by TMKsouth: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
MrBONE2:

grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
sltn:
We dont give a fvck bout it. . .

Biaaaaa Bwana grin

Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by sltn(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
MrBONE2:

Biaaaaa Bwana grin
it svck dawg. You people hype your shiit hole like uk even rwanda look better and good then that shiit SA. FVCK YO ALL
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingCold:
All along you can't even see that im playing Russian roulette with your a$$ cool smh...

The say understanding sarcasm is the highest form of wit

And I knew you weren't witty at all
No be only Russian roulette na Somalian Mogadishu mugu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Shut up with your fufu filled brains.The only thing you know in this life is japparing to countries that were built by other men and you come with your parasitic nature and destroy every fΓ»cking thing that you find there...shut your Kwerekwere ass up grin grin
Una never reach make una go call una self make una plenty una dey mental.... Naija are adventurers and explorers that's why we are globally acclaimed.....we are risk takers and open to knowledge not like una mugu pipu
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by KingCold: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mrtaye:

No be only Russian roulette na Somalian Mogadishu mugu
I'm waiting for a big rugby game, you're just an unnecessary irritation. Go suck white di.ck elsewhere
Re: South Africa Says Goodbye To Daily Power Blackouts (PICS) by Mrtaye: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
KingCold:
I'm waiting for a big rugby game, you're just an unnecessary irritation. Go suck white di.ck elsewhere
Mugu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN, Nokia Phone Upgrde: Swap An Old Phone For A New Nokia Lumia 625 / How To Bypass "APPLOCK" On Android Phones / World Fastest Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.