Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory (6319 Views)

Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Election As ECOWAS Chairman / Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Safe Hands / Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by AngelGabbyShara(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
OYEBANJI CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT TINUBU ON SUPREME COURT VICTORY

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Biodun Oyebanji, has congratulated President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the affirmation of his Presidential election victory by the Supreme Court, in Abuja on Thursday.

Governor Oyebanji described the triumph of the President at the apex court as "the ultimate judicial stamp on the landslide victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) flag bearer at the 2023 presidential poll held on February 25, 2023.”

He described the decision of the Supreme Court validating President Tinubu's win as victory for democracy, the rule of law and a landmark judgement in the nation's electoral jurisprudence that has become a reference point for generations to come."

In a statement on Thursday by his Special Adviser on Media, Yinka Oyebode, [/b]Governor Oyebanji, [b]described the latest judicial victory of President Tinubu as the confirmation of the electoral wishes of the majority of Nigerians who massively voted the APC as the party of their choice.

Governor Oyebanji said the affirmation of President Tinubu's victory by both the Presidential Election Petition Court and the Supreme Court has laid to rest all doubts and controversies raised by the opposition about the presidential election.

The Ekiti helmsman advised the People's Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, his Labour Party (LP) counterpart, Mr. Peter Obi and the presidential candidates of other political parties to join hands with President Tinubu to move the country forward politically, economically and socially in the interest of Nigerians.

He also advised the candidates and parties whose petitions and appeals were not successful at the courts to accept the hand of fellowship earlier extended to them by President Tinubu since there must be an end to litigation after the electorate had spoken with their votes.

Describing election petition as part of democracy and a better way to ventilate grievances arising from the conduct of polls, Governor Oyebanji said the aggrieved candidates have legitimately explored avenues to seek redress rather than resorting to self-help.

The Governor also charged leaders and supporters of the ruling party to be magnanimous in victory while their counterparts in the opposition should accept the outcome of the court verdict in good faith and explore ways to work together with their principals for a united and prosperous Nigeria.

He enjoined Nigerians irrespective of their political, ethnic and religious leanings to support President Tinubu's vision to positively turn around the fortunes of Nigeria through his Renewed Hope agenda now that his election has been confirmed as legitimate by the apex court.

“ This is victory for democracy and rule of law. On behalf of the Government and good people of Ekiti State, I congratulate the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the leadership of our party, APC and Nigerians as a whole on this victory. Let’s all join hands with the President in it’s determined efforts to take our country to a new level of development and prosperity”, the Governor stated.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PvYodXLKEo1ervgebfvx5YrHHr2eM7ZpDsb6RyXmjEbeRDohPpjK6pLvFErMn8PYl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

8 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by CoronaVirusPro: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Its a win for democracy!

God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Isaiah 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Successlane: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
mmm
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Bar1941(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu's victory started from Ekiti state and their governor was the first governor to congratulate the president.

BTW, when is Bitter Hoebi going to congratulate his landlord? I thought his dull supporters said he never lost at the court. That 419 lawyer that represented Peter needs to be checked; he contributed nothing to the case.

For Atikulooter, it's hightime he returned to Dubai and start enjoying his loots. PDP will never produce anything good with Atiku as it candidate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by samogo1: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
As an Obidient, the best I can say is I wish Tinubu all the best. I hope he builds Nigeria like Lagos.

I hope there will be no blame game as usual.
If you do well, you won't need to campaign for next tenure.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by netpro(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
President Tinubu did not only defeat Atiku and Obi, he also fought and won against household enemies the cabals in the former administration.

Congratulations.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by samogo1: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Its a win for democracy!

God bless His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Because it favours you it's democracy. Tomorrow when someone with questionable age, forgery win elections, hope you won't complain.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Mccullum: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Well deserved victory.

13 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by 3ice9ce: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ekiti was the first state that gave Tinubu victory. They nailed Obi's coffin.

Obidients insulted the entire South West that day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Occurstaem(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar should call President Bola Tinubu to congratulate him.

They shouldn't be bitter losers forever. They should celebrate him so as for them to be celebrated too.

I'm also waiting for Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Chief Bode George and Pa Ayo Adebanjo to follow suit in congratulating the president.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by A2daiye(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Governor Oyebanji is one of the wise men in this country. God bless Nigeria. Our Nation will be great again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by CoronaVirusPro: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
samogo1:

Because it favours you it's democracy. Tomorrow when someone with questionable age, forgery win elections, hope you won't complain.

Which court of law said Asiwaju has a questionable age and forged election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by OkCornel(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
God bless the man that finished from Government College Lagos in 1970?

Lol. The Nigerian “God” must be morally deficit and bankrupt on integrity.

Oya call me a hater

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by LeoDeKing: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Occurstaem:
Won't Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar call President Bola Tinubu to congratulate him?

Why are they bitter losers?
You dey mind the clowns ni?

As in, they were really expecting the SC to declare them winner?

Really?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by AmazingELixir: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

Who is this yeye fowl again...
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Labofunds: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by safarilove(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
But why everywhere come silent for here..
nawa oo ordinary Nigerian match you go see celebration for streets if dem manage win..
Well, sha lead us well if you no want make thunder fire una
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by ecolime(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some are rejoicing while some are in pains.

This life no balance.

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
From all of us at MANNA,
CONGRATULATIONS to our LEADER,

PRESIDENT Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

Aka , JAGABAN,

AKA : Dem Mama Husband.

Congratulations to all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

The welcome decision of the Supreme court is "a reaffirmation of the will of the majority of the people against the determined will of a hard-fighting minority."

Now that we have arrived at the last bus-stop, after a tortuous 8-months of expensive legal journey, the nation deserves a break.
The opposition has fought a good fight.
Having now exhausted their rights as constitutionally allowed, they should take the hand of fellowship extended by the Tinubu/Shettima government.
Let them allow the Government to run their administration and the people to enjoy the full benefits of the promises the All Progressives Congress made.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

We Rise.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by ceejay80s(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okoro don kill us ooooo!¡
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by opera1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu is too rugged and tensile, he was dragged from Nigeria to Chicago, from CSU to Abuja. I must also say: congratulations to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by bhella10: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
On behalf of Nairaland, I say congratulations 💐🥳 President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by adesegun121(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by StOla: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ekiti affirming their victorious support for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Raskimonojendor: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thank you thank you. Atiku and Obi should also do the needful grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by LordIsaac(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
😁
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Occurstaem(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Thank you thank you. Atiku and Obi should also do the needful grin
This picture also made my day. Well done.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by Skillsnigeria: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by DMerciful(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
A career criminal does not deserve to be congratulated
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by jimcaddy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Of course why won't you congratulate am. Shebi it's all about this selfish mindset we Nigerians have about "me and my family alone". This is what has led us to this point. We re very selfish in Nigeria
Re: Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory by lanre316: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
samogo1:
As an Obidient, the best I can say is I wish Tinubu all the best. I hope he builds Nigeria like Lagos.

I hope there will be no blame game as usual.
If you do well, you won't need to campaign for next tenure.

You're a wise man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Shortest Political Quiz: Just Two Questions! / Best Political Analyst On Nairaland / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.