Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" (1844 Views)

Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by vanitybutiwanti: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023

Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, has pledged to mobilize electoral support for President Bola Tinubu in the next election, saying those who scored 2,000 in the 2023 elections would score next to nothing in 2027.

The minister made the declaration on Thursday in Abuja, while playing host to leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC from Rivers State, led by the National Vice Chairman, South-South, Victor Giadom.

Wike also said he had no regrets about supporting President Tinubu in the last general election because he was out to ensure equity and justice, adding that he owes no one an apology.

Promising to carry the Rivers APC and all Nigerians along, the minister said he would never discriminate against anyone on the basis of religion, ethnicity or political affiliations.

He said: “Let me say clearly and to the hearing of everyone: we owe a duty to continue to support Mr President irrespective of the political party we belong.

“My position is not hidden. I owe nobody no apologies that I stand firm with Tinubu. I stand for equity, fairness and justice.

Inclusivity

“I thank God today that the battle has ended to the glory of God. We are all members of the Nigerian state and therefore it is important for all of us to also understand that the Nigerian state does not belong to a particular person or group.

“A country of this nature, if A takes, the next opportunity should go to B. Inclusivity. So, I am not going to discriminate against anyone. I am here for Nigerians. I am here for those who are members of political parties and those who are not members of any political party.

“Mr. President, having emerged, is not the President of APC. He is the President of Nigeria. Of course, while he is governing Nigeria, he must also take care of the interests of his political party, no one can argue that. It is natural.

‘Why I supported Tinubu’

“Looking at all the candidates from the South, I knew that nobody could defeat Asiwaju. The capacity and political will to take action; he has it.

“Most of you worked for Asiwaju. Those who didn’t work for Asiwaju we know. It was not hidden. It was clear.

“I am not a politician for self. I am a politician for all. Not ‘me, me, me’. Nobody does that. Any person who does that does not want to survive because, at the end of the day, you need people.

“But be assured that all of us are working together for President Bola Tinubu.

Next election… Rivers…

“I am sure in the next election, those who scored 2,000 would not get 50 votes again because we have nothing to give anybody again because our votes would go for President Bola Tinubu.”

Earlier, Giadom had praised Wike for his decision to support the President and begged him to carry members of the Rivers APC along.

He said: “This is a representative delegation of the APC in Rivers State. We are here to congratulate you on your appointment and thank you for the monumental support you gave our presidential candidate in the last election.

“We urge you to continue to support and work towards the success of the administration and Nigeria.

“We are aware that your support for our presidential candidate was out of your deep concern for justice.

“We have no doubt in your capacity to deliver on the mandate of your office and to protect Rivers interests as well as to promote national unity.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/wike-hosts-rivers-apc-says-well-vote-tinubu-again-in-2027/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by StOla: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hahahahaha!

“But be assured that all of us are working together for President Bola Tinubu.

Next election… Rivers…

I am sure in the next election, those who scored 2,000 would not get 50 votes again because we have nothing to give anybody again because our votes would go for President Bola Tinubu.”

Wike already promising that the miraculous Rivers State votes that PDP had been enjoying for years, and that Jonathan enjoyed in 2011 and even the 2015 election he lost, and that Atiku and Obi enjoyed in 2019 without complain of rigging, will be enjoyed by Tinubu not only in 2023 but in 2027.

When miracle favour you, you rejoice. When miracle no favour you, you complain say na rigging.

Rivers State!

Performing electoral miracles since 1999.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by accordadoga31: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehe

God bless Wike the Senior Butcher
and Ashiwaju the Chief Butcher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by osmosis101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Change is constant

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Misswork(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
He's not well

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by accordadoga31: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehe

Everyone wants to associate with success.

Wike associating with Tinubu while Datti has abandoned the failure from Agulu.

Hoebi’s presidential ambition has been buried forever

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by StOla: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
See Rivers APC begging to be carried along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Taylor92: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol a mortal that doesn’t know what the next second holds for him is rallying up for 2027

You’re rallying up for an old decayed drug user that has wasted 99.6% of his life on drugs

Person wey fit kaput any second

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by vanitybutiwanti: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
People are crying online while APC is preparing for 2027grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
I doff my had for Wike.

He is a true politician to the core. Infact after Tinubu, Wike is the strongest.

The only thing Tinubu has more than Wike is network. If Wike can build men outside Rivers state and have die hard loyalist with high profile, he will be the strongest politician in Nigeria.

Tinubu should have made Wike minister of defense. Even Bandits self go know say something dey happen when Wike start with them. All those military men wey dey slack self go sit tight. Any General wey think say he dey above order should be told to go on a permanent leave.

We are wasting his talent in that FCT.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by flokii: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rugged guys o.. these South South folks ehnn.

Wike na our man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Judgementa1: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Shettima, for president wike for vp 2031

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by flokii: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
LegendHero:
I doff my hat for Wike.

He is a true politician to the core. Infact after Tinubu, Wike is the strongest.

The only thing Tinubu has more than Wike is network. If Wike can build men outside Rivers state and have die hard loyalist with high profile, he will be the strongest politician in Nigeria.

Tinubu should have made Wike minister of defense. Even Bandits self go know say something dey happen when Wike start with them. All those military men wey dey slack self go sit tight. Any General wey think say he dey above order should be told to go on a permanent leave.

We are wasting his talent in that FCT.

Wike is a thorough bred politician.. doesn't do emotion of any kind.

You're right, the guy is a strong contender for the number 1 seat, if he is able to build network of allies across the country.

Wike dey amaze me walahi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
flokii:
Rugged guys o.. these South South folks ehnn.

Wike na our man.

South South people burst my brain for that last election. Tinubu got over 750K votes and I never even imagined that Tinubu will have more votes than Atiku in that region.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by flokii: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
LegendHero:

South South people burst my brain for that last election. Tinubu got over 750K votes and I never even imagined that Tinubu will have more votes than Atiku in that region.

They will reap bountifully under this administration.. O sure ju.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by kingsways: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wike should have been kicked out PDP a long long time ago

1 Like

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by FreeStuffsNG: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
O pari. Asiwaju Tinubu is the best! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by jamesversion: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wike of PDP hosting Rivers APC. That is Rivers APC came to beg Wike of PDP to help connect them with Federal APC.

What figure of speech is this sef? grin

Irony, maybe

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yes o, cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Pakute: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is the same Wike that wailers talk say e go dey irrelevant after office, he is now more powerful than the Governor of Rivers, the umero uno of River State. Igbos abeg carry your support commot from me so that victory go see me locate.
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Roboto11: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
kingsways:

No one dares it.

No one.

1 Like

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by yarimo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chaii 2027 it will be zero votes for obi in River state grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Eteka1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:

No one dares it.

No one.

lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Ikinternational: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
accordadoga31:
Hehehe

Everyone wants to associate with success.

Wike associating with Tinubu while Datti has abandoned the failure from Agulu.

Hoebi’s presidential ambition has been buried forever

Yes o
Cheers to being a wonderful failure
Only in the cursed continent of Africa
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Ikinternational: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
All the regular idiots dey here.
Let me vacate abeg. The stinch of incapacity is too much.
These people are really in here proudly celebrating a failed government

If not for the white man, Africa truly is the Dark Continent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:26am On Oct 27, 2023
jamesversion:
Wike of PDP hosting Rivers APC. That is Rivers APC came to beg Wike of PDP to help connect them with Federal APC.

What figure of speech is this sef? grin

Irony, maybe

Realignmentification
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by netpro(m): 2:47am On Oct 27, 2023
kingsways:

Anyone who tries kicking Wike now in PDP will break his legs.
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by TANID(m): 3:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by Whalis: 3:44am On Oct 27, 2023
PDAPC
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by DMerciful(m): 4:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Amaechi did more than this. Wike has got it coming
Re: Wike Hosts Rivers APC, Says "We Will Vote Tinubu Again In 2027" by BigIyanga: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2023
90 % of people complaining today, would vote for APC /Tinubu if elections were held today. No carry Naija masses mata on top of your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Una Lagos / Why Can't Every State In Nigeria Have A Geometric Power Plant??? / Atiku Abubakar Emerged Ac Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.