Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. (3289 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / The North Is Not Strong Again To Hold The Country Together: Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Goodnewsforlife: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2023
RomanGreen:

God punish you. Idiots like you keep making mockery of God and Christianity with your useless and vain predictions. If you like fast for 100 years, if you the people in power do not initiate sustainable economic reforms that will transform the economy, you are deceiving your gullible self with these predictions. For how long will you f00000ls keep deceiving people with your useless predictions. Aren't you guys tired of this constant deception? Religion remains the biggest problem with Nigeria. Infact, you're maaaaad
frustration is written all over your comment

It’s like a man talking n spit coming out of his mouth
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Goodnewsforlife: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2023
MXrep:

Only Peter Obi thinks in that direction
same Peter obi who is an importer?

A whole governor of anambra which happens to b one of the most industrialized state in Nigeria still importing

Oga when u want to talk of better politicians, talk about those who haven’t held any elective positions before like moghalu, adeshina n co

Don’t talk about failed politicians again
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by oyinkel(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2023
It is of no importance to me of this is real or fake...

I want to see this happen, so I am saying Amen in JESUS name.
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by RomanGreen: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
frustration is written all over your comment

It’s like a man talking n spit coming out of his mouth

Oh yes phoools like you irritate me with your incompetence. Clowns like you need to be drilled so hard to have some come sense. So yes clowns like you frustrate smart peeps like us with your lousy behavior ......get the point now? tongue
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Goodnewsforlife: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
RomanGreen:

Oh yes phoools like you irritate me with your incompetence. Clowns like you need to be drilled so hard to have some come sense. So yes clowns like you frustrate smart peeps like us with your lousy behavior ......get the point now? tongue
smart nonentity

I can’t stop laughing
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Ikinternational: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
Naira is going to be strong again. From 2024 things shall be become to manifest. Dollar is going to crash against naira. I want you to bookmark it.
# holy spirit take over.

Practicing Comedian
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by YoshihideSuga: 11:35am On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
Naira is going to be strong again. From 2024 things shall be become to manifest. Dollar is going to crash against naira. I want you to bookmark it.
# holy spirit take over.

grin grin
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by kanupapilo: 11:40am On Feb 18
RomanGreen:

Lol, you think I'm frustrated? No I'm not. I'm mad at the gullibility of folks who believe the garbage you and your likes spew coz it's sickening. It's utter deception. It's just like someone saying "pray for Nigerian leaders" what manner of fvckery is that? I should for people stealing our resources and using same to live a flamboyant lifestyle...smh

Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 12:25pm On Feb 18
YoshihideSuga:

grin grin
it will get worst before it get better you can laugh at it but you will remember I said it. Naira note will be change . Some note like #1000, #500 will disappear . The meantime any form of revolution from on will rapidly shoot the currency to #3000
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by ValarDoharis: 12:34pm On Feb 18
Fake phophesy
okeysoninv:
# holy spirit take over.
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Nicoddemus(m): 4:37am On Feb 23
okeysoninv:
# holy spirit take over.

Ok I think we should learn to believe the opposite of whatever you prophesy now. even your presidential prophesy failed.

Have small shame now oga
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 9:08am On Feb 23
Nicoddemus:

Ok I think we should learn to believe the opposite of whatever you prophesy now. even your presidential prophesy failed.

Have small shame now oga
I said tinubu will win so stop spilling rubbish, naira will be bounce back , I know in Nigeria things doesn't come down after going up but you will see naira fall to less than a 1000 in dollar
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Beautifulday: 9:22am On Feb 23
okeysoninv:
# holy spirit take over.

Have you ever seen where Holy spirit took over in anything?
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by lagdmark(m): 9:37am On Feb 23
okeysoninv:
# holy spirit take over.
USA, GERMANY, CHINA AND JAPAN DID NOT DEVELOP THEIR ECONOMY WITH PROPHECY, PRAYERS, FASTING AND SPEAKING IN TONQUES
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 9:50am On Feb 23
Beautifulday:

Have you ever seen where Holy spirit took over in anything?
Mohammed de satanic took over . stupidity
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Beautifulday: 2:21pm On Feb 23
okeysoninv:
Mohammed de satanic took over . stupidity

Foolish boy, holy spirit is a helper not a conqueror.
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by Nicoddemus(m): 10:34am On Feb 24
okeysoninv:
I said tinubu will win so stop spilling rubbish, naira will be bounce back , I know in Nigeria things doesn't come down after going up but you will see naira fall to less than a 1000 in dollar

You said he would not be inaugurated and something bad will happen, you said Nigeria will win the afcon........ you said, you said, lies upon lies
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 10:53am On Feb 24
Nicoddemus:

You said he would not be inaugurated and something bad will happen, you said Nigeria will win the afcon........ you said, you said, lies upon lies
can you show me where I said tinubu won't be inaugurated?
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by nairalanda1(m): 11:18am On Feb 24
okeysoninv:
# holy spirit take over.

cheesy

Okay
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 10:19pm On Apr 17
Hear this Nigerians i saw Naira falling to #600 .
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 10:26pm On Apr 17
TInubu will struggle due to ill health in going for second tenure
Re: Prophecy About Naira Getting Strong Again. by okeysoninv: 8:10am On Apr 18
nairalanda1:

cheesy

Okay
how is it going now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Hitler A Great Man? / Anambra Petroleum And Gas Resources under Prospect / Akala Plans To Dethrone Alaafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.