Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues (16449 Views)

DSS Releases 8 Of Igboho’s Aides After 61 Days In Custody / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Chibuzoripob: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
cool cool
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
EFCC should afterwards release him to Nigerian prisons.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Mosba: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dem go still fight over who takes him to the cell after the court
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Obakoolex(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:
Tinubu will be dusgraced
Will you keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Khyrvxjzy: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Okwyjesus:

EFCC is a mockery. New leadership new saints, new criminals.

Weak institutions littered everywhere with the difilement of politics

na pastor dey head am now ooo
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by israelmao(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefiele suddenly became a man who proudly goes out with his Bible openly after serving out his tenure.The politicians that should be feared most in the world are Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefilie is a free man already

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Is04970: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:
Tinubu will be dusgraced
I pity your English more than I pity you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by ofuonyebi: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefi=oles case now ...is like release the goat from the Lion to the custody of the Leopard!

only GOD will save this barga called EMEFI=OLEEEEEE!

His atrocities against Nigerian cries after him everyday for the rest of his years on earth!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by NwokoloOwa: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emefiele played a very dangerous political game of a novice that he is. Listening to political novices like Mamam Daura, Malami, Bawa and some other idiots then in the villa who have never won elections even as Councillors
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked shocked

Wahala no dey finish.... shocked
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Bar1941(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
See his balded head, BIG THIEF.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by hisexcellency34: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
They should just dispatch this man
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Fiscus105(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Okwyjesus:

EFCC is a mockery. New leadership new saints, new criminals.

Weak institutions littered everywhere with the difilement of politics

Meanwhile, the few professionals that are appointed also bastardized already weakened institutions and make mockery of themselves.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by phkka1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2023
Where is the president he was serving?
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Kaiser20: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
illicit:
Emefiele eyes must see double what he put me through

He almost made me beg

🤕🥴
What will Nigerians then do to the grandfather Buhari who frustrated over 200 m people for 8 years?
Now you see why Nigerians hate Tinubu for building on Buhari's legacy
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:
Tinubu will be dusgraced
Your spelling is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Judolisco(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aluta continua Pls hand him over to the NPF after 6 months

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Sermwell(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
illicit:
Emefiele eyes must see double of what he put me through

He almost made me beg

🤕🥴
Delusion of the masses!! So you actually think he's been going through alot!! grin cheesy

Dey play
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Okwyjesus(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

na pastor dey head am now ooo

I wish him the best.

Thats why l got mouth to talk. I know they won't pick me for saying the truth.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by 77up(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
shevchenko:
Tinubu will be dusgraced
Speak English werey

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by RPG2020(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
King James version sad
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Skillsnigeria: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Okay
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by JOemmy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Though this is a clear case of political witch hunt I don't have any pity for this guy he brought all this on himself I don't understand how a cbn governor who is a civil servant will be on his seat and be heavily involved in the dirty nigerian politics to be the nigerian president?
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by DMerciful(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Just deceiving Agbadorians with activities. Emefiele is not a fool not to have presidential approval for everything. This is wide goose chase
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by JOemmy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ciscogod:
It’s all scripted . The next news will be former CBN gov charge DSS to court against illegal detention .

The truth is that Former CBN gov has reached agreement for soft landing with the present Govt.

Definitely I don't see any way they can successfully prosecute and jail him without also involving buhari and other corrupt apc top shots.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Tochj(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ofcourse everyone suffered because of his policies
But everyone know that He is acting Buhari script
Why can't Buhari suffer too?
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by StoneLucifer: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Bible kill him there

This vulture and Kanu will never be released.

They must rot in jail

Whether they are released or not,the fact still remains that your old wretched father will continue languishing in poverty..
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by truthfinder319: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Children of hate will soon flood this thread. This fraudulent man must account for his fraud.
Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by truthfinder319: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Mayeldah(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you want Naira to bounce back, release him

Your Cardoso in one month has crashed the Naira from N800/$ to N1,300/$

Yorubas and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues by Indispensable85(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
EFCC will then hand him over to ICPC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure / FG Will Retaliate Against UK Visa Bond / Governor Ikpeazu's Mother Betsy, Dies At 87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.