Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) (34560 Views)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Emeksman: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmmm. Probably you hate your father and brothers, uncles, cousins and co

quote author=Jennyclay post=126647847]Her only crime was to fall in Love undecided sad.

Nigerian men are chronic liars, serial killers and rapist!! undecided. Honestly I hate men!!

By now this animal should being sentenced to death ASAP but it’s like they are about to treat him like a celebrity sad.

I’m so pissed off!![/quote]

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Etumgbe(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
E no go better for lawyers. Na lawyer dey tell all this rubbish wey he dey talk

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by owiko(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
G
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

Any news on Chidimma's case?
Go and ask your sisters!!! undecided

Nonsense!!!
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by joseph1832(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I didn't report her death because I was really scared and knew everyone will blame me — Arrested suspect

#justiceforjustina
#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWFWcGY4vp0
fvcking idiot. Let him burn.
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Manfromlasvegas(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Did you pluck off her eyes, caught off her breasts and butcher her like suya because you were scared?

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Ever8090: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fall in love or she want to wear expensive cloths and use expensive phone?...may her soul rest in peace.... Nigerian girls no go still learn
Jennyclay:
Her only crime was to fall in Love undecided sad.

Nigerian men are chronic liars, serial killers and rapist!! undecided. Honestly I hate men!!

By now this animal should being sentenced to death ASAP but it’s like they are about to treat him like a celebrity sad.

I’m so pissed off!!

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by flokii: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hand never touch the guy.. E go confess how he butcher that girl.

Good old days of SARS.. dem go don waste this guy tey tey.

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Xhuntra: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!

Seun mynd44 oam4j Dominique lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by spiSeyi: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
The guy's face is scary, if not for money the girl wouldn't have fallen in love with him. Any guy with dreads, piercings, tattoos, lavish spending, and a questionable source of income should be a red flag for any sensible girl.
A man of noble character won't spend lavishly, have a legitimate business or career, and will live a modest life even when he is wealthy because he fears God and gets all he owns from his grinding.
Meanwhile, this is when jungle justices are needed the most angry
Ladies learn, guys are not smiling, fraudsters and ritualists don't love they are wild beasts looking for prey

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Inobeyourmate: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
I no get RIP to waste, after all, she wan pose for hotel and drop, use better phone, so nah her whale for heaven be that

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by bablon20(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
The guy sef look like a cannibal. He should be handled very well, this is not his first time.

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by KAM3KAZI: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
I don't believe him
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by sallazlee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Please ladies stay from those ritualist, most of the ladies will not this.
Dey are gold digger

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Advertisershubs(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is really so sad.

When will Africans Learn That Human Rituals Don't Work To Enrich Lives?

When Will Africans Learn That These Whole Concept of Human Rituals for Money is A Very Big Scam and Abuse To Their Mental Faculty?

Is it not obvious that people who try to enrich themselves through these means are people who sell sensitive body parts as organ harvesters ?

Too Bad.

Las Las; You Kill The Girl, And Your Ritual no go still even work. Who you wan hold ?

The National Orientation Agency (NOA) Should Start Helping To Sensitize Our Young Ones about " The Reward of Hard Work" and "Insensitivity with human sacrifices".

Else, More Children will grow up to be Mentally Lazy Depending On Killing Other People for Money Rituals.

Anyways;

Let's Face Ours.

Let's Help You Grow Your Facebook, YouTube or Any Your Social Media Business Account That You Use and Need To Grow:

https://www.nairaland.com/7762433/grow-social-media-page-organically

Let's Serve You Well.
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
It's high time, these girls also stop doing or having boyfriends in the higher institutions, you were sent to school to learn and achieve your career certificate degree. Not doing boyfriend and girlfriend. School is not meant for relationship, you are not yet fully matured for that. Assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend in the first place, she would still be alive now. It's not a crime to be single

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!
na question him ask u madam...I heard she is now miss kirikiri

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!
my suspicion is confirmed

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is not his first time of killing

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Impliment: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
No one deserves to die in this manner but girls of nowadays don't learn. The will still be fallen victims for this kind of scam life. Inordinate ambitions of some of this girl to live flamboyant lifestyles are the results of thier sudden inhuman deaths. RIP miss.

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
The guy is so callous and heartless. To even get the mind to butcher a human being into small small pieces like small chops. This can't be done with just ordinary eyes. Unless he's a cannibal

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by flokii: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Adewale1603:
It's high time, these girls also stop doing or having boyfriends in the higher institutions, you were sent to school to learn and achieve your career certificate degree. Not doing boyfriend and girlfriend. School is not meant for relationship, you are not yet fully matured for that. Assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend in the first place, she would still be alive now. It's not a crime to be single

It's like you don't know women/girls.. they won't ever listen.

Tell them to hustle in a legit way and stop going after yahoo guys and sugar daddies, you'll automatically turn their enemy..

They will go and enter problem and come to the public to be shedding crocodile tears... The Nigerian society has failed Nigerian women with the kind of situation we have on our hands now.
They don't have job but want to buy iPhone 14 and the latest designers in town.. Like verydarkman said, them go use una tire.

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by jamesversion: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Kenosky1:
Okay you will spend two years in detention struggling to explain this to the judge and the rest of life telling this story to fellow inmates. You couldn't rush her to the hospital but decided to be the doctor that certified her dead... story for the gods.
Don't forget that we are talking about one daddy's special daughter, someone's sister and a gentle guy's future wife and mother too cry.
Guy you no try at all.

Why did he butcher her and removed her eyes and breast?

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it... undecided. Ogun kee you dia!
... And this bloodthirsty baaaastarrrd is still breathing
Where's jungle justice when you need one
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
I no get RIP to waste, after all, she wan pose for hotel and drop, use better phone, so nah her whale for heaven be that

Is that a crime?

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Purvan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
After this boy has done time in Kiri Kiri, he will come out and he will marry a lady 😁

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by D4gmail1: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
But wetin this kind small pikin dey use boy friend do? You went to school to study, you are hanging out in a boy's house. I pray justice is served sha. May her soul RIP.
Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
i dey tell you. They will never learn learn, u see GUY not working (with confirmed big salary/working condition) or a wealthy family spending big using expensive car, i phone and apartment and long throat will not allow u ladies to run from him
kestolove95:
Girls no go still learn... Dem won use iPhone, wear expensive cloths.. Na the result bdat

Re: Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
flokii:

It's like you don't know women/girls.. they won't ever listen.

Tell them to hustle in a legit way and stop going after yahoo guys and sugar daddies, you'll automatically turn their enemy..

They will go and enter problem and come to the public to be shedding crocodile tears... The Nigerian society has failed Nigerian women with the kind of situation we have on our hands now.
They don't have job but want to buy iPhone 14 and the latest designers in town.. Like verydarkman said, them go use una tire.
most of them have been used already, and they don't know, it's not until they kill them or remove their parts physically just walking corpse, and over what, just vain and materialistic things, things that won't soon become old school stuffs in few years to come, just to oppress other people in the society, just to feel or be among, to show that they've also arrived, pepper dem gang crew, all over social medias

Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) / Young Wife Who Was Gang Raped In Cross River Gets Help From Governor. Photos / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo