Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

We go again 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We go again 2027 (384 Views)

If Tinubu Contest Again 2027, He Will Win / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We go again 2027 by chubinwa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
PO still have my vote and that of my family. He is the only trusted politician in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by Taylor92: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Gettat

2 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by kestolove95(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
They will tell you, you not Obidient..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We go again 2027 by nnatobryno(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
'we' kee you dere!!!!

3 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by WhiteNRed: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
They will tell you, you not Obidient..

Did he or she sound like one?
When BATstards talk, you dont know?
Re: We go again 2027 by MXrep: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
chubinwa:
After the supreme court judgement yesterday, I have come to terms with Tinubu. Even though the economy is very bad at the moment, we just hope and pray that Mr. President performs with empathy knowing that the poor are suffering. Politics na game. Tinubu played the game very well and won. I hope we obidients stop wailing and give him the support he deserves. Me, I have moved on. No obidient for now till 2027. That's politics
Political choices have consequences.
Re: We go again 2027 by cpu2006(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
chubinwa:
After the supreme court judgement yesterday, I have come to terms with Tinubu. Even though the economy is very bad at the moment, we just hope and pray that Mr. President performs with empathy knowing that the poor are suffering. Politics na game. Tinubu played the game very well and won. I hope we obidients stop wailing and give him the support he deserves. Me, I have moved on. No obidient for now till 2027. That's politics

Obidient will still come for you. better keep quiet if you dont want them to insult you

2 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by Godfullsam(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Even Peter Obi will soon move on.

Na normal thing..

But some Obidients won't listen, they will continue to wail till God knows when.

They are not called headless mobs for no reason.

6 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by Rostikol: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
chubinwa:

The problem is that most of them were IPOB supporters before they turned emergency Nigerians because of Obi.

So they will not be reasoning it the way you are.

They will simply revert to their secessionist ideology.

5 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sort yourself out first before attempting to speak for the highly successful Obidients
chubinwa:

1 Like

Re: We go again 2027 by yarimo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obi going back to agulu

3 Likes

Re: We go again 2027 by socialmediaman: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yeah keep moving on to N10,000 to $1 and keep hoping, that’s your choice. Somalians and those people in impoverished corrupt countries are hoping too.

People in developed countries in Europe, US and the rest of the world fought for theirs and history has informed us that you don’t win by quitting when you’re fighting evil

Your choice
Re: We go again 2027 by Raskimonojendor: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Sort yourself out first before attempting to speak for the highly successful Obidients
You are angry because he spoke against his cult group called Obidient and decided to shame him for some personal stuff he is going through. Typical Obidient fascist mob behavior.

Re: We go again 2027 by Meagainstthem: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
MXrep:

Stop creating fake moniker to preach. The game continues. We will always rub Tinubu's failure to your face

Who need peace from pigs?
Re: We go again 2027 by ILoveNG: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:

Ignoring the message
Typical Obidient
Re: We go again 2027 by DMerciful(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
He doesn't have the mental strength to advise Obidients
ILoveNG:

Ignoring the message
Typical Obidient
Re: We go again 2027 by DMerciful(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Obidient movement is not a tribe where we protect ourselves inspite of exhibiting stupidity. He is not in a mental position to advise the generality of Obidients
Raskimonojendor:

You are angry because he spoke against his cult group called Obidient and decided to shame him for some personal stuff he is going through. Typical Obidient fascist mob behavior.

(1) (Reply)

True Story Of A Five-decade-old ‘presidential Yacht / Reno Omokri Advises Nigerians Not To Abuse The Rwanda Free Visa Policy / FHA To Demolish 677 Houses In Festac Over Contravention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.