Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira (567 Views)

New Minimum Wage To Take Effect From May 1, 2024 – FG / Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by whatisthetruth: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ameachi said we don't stone them, at this point, it should be that we are not sniping them from roof-tops.

WHO ARE YOU REPRESENTING?

That you would use 160 million to buy SUV in a country that pays $20 dollars per month?

This shhh is beyond armed-robbery and we need to defend ourselves at this point.

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by whatisthetruth: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
You have to indeed be a very wicked leader to propose such expenditure.

Look at this road in Agbor for instance, can't the money be used to fix this road? Solving a problem for years and years and enriching and saving soooooo many lives.

Then a Senator had the audacity to say it's cause of roads like these that they need the SUVs

I feel so pained, I could go hold a single person protest on the streets tomorrow.

WTF is this?

2 Likes

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by Versifier20: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Alright
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by CodeTemplar: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
N160m divided by N30k is some 5000.
5,000 minimum wages to buy cars to govern the people. That's clearly wastage.
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by Solsix(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
whatisthetruth:
Ameachi said we don't stone them, at this point, it should be that we are not sniping them from roof-tops.

That you would use 160 million to buy SUV in a country that pays $20 dollars per month?

This shhh is beyond armed-robbery and we need to defend ourselves at this point.

Good morning op, if you agbodoist good morning again

2 Likes

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
What a country! 😢

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by whatisthetruth: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
That is how many lifetimes of a min wage Nigerian earner??

If average age is 70 yrs, then even after 6 life-times, a min wage salary earner would still not be able to afford this vehicle. That is you live to 70, save all your money, die and do it all again 6 times, yet you still can't afford the vehicle given to a so called "representative" of the people.

Is this possible in Amercia for instance were min wage could be as high as $15 per hour and yet senators don't get million dollar vehicles.

Nigeria is broke, Nigeria is broke

Yet you want to use 444 years of min wage salary to buy SUV for each MAN because he is so called "leader"?

WHO ARE THEY LEADING

Almost in tears right now, and I vote for protest of straight up hanging of these criminals.
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by yarimo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
whatisthetruth:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
And ur president signed it. Does it mean that Agbado supporters are so useless and dangerous to be in d midst of human being

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by yarimo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

And ur president signed it. Does it mean that Agbado supporters are so useless and dangerous to be in d midst of human being
so labour party lawmakers don't even know why they are there, just sleeping without knowing what bill is been debated or passed grin grin grin like labour party like illiterate supporters

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by whatisthetruth: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin

Why does every cruel thing happening to your people bring you so much joy?

1 Like

Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
so labour party lawmakers don't even know why they are there, just sleeping without knowing what bill is been debated or passed grin grin grin like labour party like illiterate supporters
Who signed d said amount? D certificate forger or his rice bandits
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by StarRiderr: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
When David says that Tinubu bought senate and representative over agbadorians will start attacking him calling him all sort of names...I wonder how this Country called Nigeria will ever work
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by yarimo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Who signed d said amount? D certificate forger or his rice bandits
so when other lawmakers were debating your illiterate labour party members were busy sleeping abi grin grin grin
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
so when other lawmakers were debating your illiterate labour party members were busy sleeping abi grin grin grin
Who signed it?
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Who signed it?
If you didn't debate and agreed no one will sign any documents. Is like you are illiterate Abi ? This my last response to you . I can't waste my time on you oo
Re: 444 Years Of Min Wage To Buy One SUV Of 160 Million Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
If you didn't debate and agreed no one will sign any documents. Is like you are illiterate Abi ? This my last response to you . I can't waste my time on you oo
Rice bandit always off point

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Fubara/Wike Face-Off; Ijaw Nation Leadership Speak. / Ondo: The Hue And Cry Over Signature Forgery / How Kano Guber Judgement Will Aid Rigging In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.