Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) (29523 Views)

LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2023
KingRex1:

Igbos aren't dirty. Why should alaba int'l market be closed down?
you are right about that chukwudi grin i guess Aba and ontisha markets, one of the dirtiest in world are in Ogbomosho grin......Arindin

5 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
IGBOS should learn how to conduct themselves in a civil way.
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again
For how long,how many years are you going to be repeating your preaching about the igbos,YOU NOR DEY TAYA?!!!

It's just soooo disgusting and irritating opening threads and immediately Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos,HABA!!!!

You say nobody takes them serious again but everyday in you life,it is Igbos Igbos Igbos!!!!!

Na wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by anungangampu: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Daddyyin:

You people are the real pigs; we have seen how dirty your people are.
We know who real pig are. I can even start from my street.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2023
zoedew:
Lagos is no man's land .
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
government should also take note of the scam going on.in this market

those guys will scam you and still wants to beat you ontop your money

sell fake tv or radio and refuse to refund your money

gov. sanwoolu take note of the scammers aspect
Alabarago is different from Alaba international. Alabarago is the market for livestock and foodstuffs, while Alaba International is the market for electronics.

2 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

For the cheap insults, my finding revealed the following:
You are a fake female. You no be girl. You v personal identity disorder that made you open female account and you now post like a girl. Also, your PID illness was so severe that you forgot females don't argue like chihuahuas in politics section, it's the male gene in you that pushes you to comment on topics that's of interest to you cos you are a boy with prîck and not a girl with totó.

Another point is you no get brain. That's why anything Igbo or Biafra dey pepper ya body.

Solution:
Come out as male.
Be objective about Igbo matters
Read history well. It ll keep you informed about origin of matters and this ll shape your sense of judgement!

Mtchew.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Omo u ment gan o,.. ur brain nah catarh full am,.. u get time dey write all these bullshit🤢🤢🤢🤣

I woke up too early, grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
IGBOS should learn how to conduct themselves in a civil way.
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again
They are victims of their bad behaviors from the onset of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Igbos made me like this
Since 2015
No regrets becoming what they made me...
A former igbo lover turned hater

So what next do you have to say

Congratulations
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Daddyyin: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2023
anungangampu:

We know who real pig are. I can even start from my street.

We have seen the streetd of Aba and igbo dominated areas in Lagos. The real pigs grin

4 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LZAA: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!
Why do you think they always think about Igbos and mention them all the time
Envy and jealousy na their trademark 😄

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Mosba: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Undiscipline should be jettison at toll gate when you are traveling from Alaigno to Lagos. Always remember that No man's land government will straighten your plateaus heads by force
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LZAA: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Kalakulu:

May you die a premature death and no member or your cursed family will attain their prime before they perish miserably, stupid animal.
Ignore the troll
He's just earning his AMC stipend
Don't be surprised he might be your APC neighbour that will knock on your door and ask you for money and foodstuff 😄
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by anungangampu: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Daddyyin:

We have seen the streetd of Aba and igbo dominated areas in Lagos. The real pigs grin
There is no truth in your skull. Its wasting of time to establish any with you.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Robnectar(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

I woke up too early, grin

Abeg take am easy,.. I knw u Re not a female grin grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Daddyyin: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2023
anungangampu:

There is no truth in your skull. Its wasting of time to establish any with you.

Cry cry pig grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by OyinO: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2023
Is that a market or a boogey? Yalk
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by booblacain(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Igbos made me like this
Since 2015

A feather in a wind.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Mtchew.

Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for you too!
Come out, lemme epp you.
Your type of madness no reach 40 years own wey people like Almiron aka Almoron, AntiChristian, Taylor90, Taylor88 etc get.
Lemme epp you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by newoffer: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Can you compare a neat Alaba international to Alaba rago that smells like soakway. .
muykem:
Good bless lagos state. Only God knows why our Igbo brothers always play a victim card to discredit authorities.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

You mean if Igbos don't do importation biz, other tribes can't?
Or when electronic companies started manufacturing products, they licensed importation to Igbos alone.

Now listen carefully FAKE FEMALE(Correct lipsrsealed cool cheesy). I know you are pro Igbo, CONFAM Igboman cool grin winkand you loved your tribe. It's cool. But don't think the world revolves around ndi Igbo alone!
That's myopia!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Turquoiseee: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2023
These people are very dirty. It is a known fact. They are nonchalant when it comes to taking responsibility. My neighbors here are extremely dirty and they see nothing wrong in it. When you complain it’ll be like you’re just picking on them. But if you keep your space clean, they’ll leave their dirty space and come and occupy yours.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!
Don't mind irredeemable bigots on this platform. They are hopeless and useless

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by padi94(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

We know that will be your next move.
We predicted it since last year.

Lol... Like your next move will be to start looking for how to find your next meal as tinubu has made it hard for you to survive even in your region
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin But 🐖s said that Lagos State Govt can't close Alaba Rago market gringrin grin.

Hope they demolish all those shanties opposite LASU gate

Done and dusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Amaggedon: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Igbos made me like this
Since 2015

You dont know what made you and that will surely end you.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by YorubaPrince: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Don't mind that premium bunkum!

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.

Na because we no dey shiit like them,the thing surprise one taxi trivet in the 80's ,the Baba shout,

" Omo igbo!Aje okutA mamu omi. Kilode kpaaapkaa!"

We igbos we no dey shiit water water shiit!Like the yoru, wey they bag their own for nylon.I love my tribe alot, and it extends to their resilient spirit even in the toilet. My younger brother is one of such igbo men, na only one shiit he dey shiit but that single shiit dey HEAVY.This handsome young lad, will tactically and PROFESSIONALLY, make sure say he builds slowly and gently on the poo,if the poo cut halfway when he's not done, its game over. So this my guy go make sure say the line no cut,by the time he and dusted, na one single terrorist go lay there.

And he will leave it there! I no no why the guy want make we see am.Even as my mom is, she dey shout they call her umunna to come help her.

Na one full big bucket of water they break am first into two, before another bucket go flush am one after the other.

Water system CAN NEVER FLUSH MY GUY SHIIT!
I love my brother die,death wey go kill am,abeg come kill me.

Wetin dis yam-legger just write? Nonsense as usual. Okoro no dey ever get Commonsense sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

me.
This one don kolo grin . Dat akpu sh!t na him dey spoil our pipe. I go dey tell our neighbor children to dey always drink water because their sh!t dey break toilet pipe every time. cheesy My pman suppose double the rent that year.

If you be my wife i go make sure you drink enough water, i no go like use oxygen wen you enter toilet. Life is too short! don't make it shorter 4 me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.

Na because we no dey shiit like them,the thing surprise one taxi trivet in the 80's ,the Baba shout,

We igbos we no dey shiit water water shiit!Like the yoru, wey they bag their own for nylon.I love my tribe alot, and it extends to their resilient spirit even in the toilet. My younger brother is one of such igbo men, na only one shiit he dey shiit but that single shiit dey HEAVY.This handsome young lad, will tactically and PROFESSIONALLY, make sure say he builds slowly and gently on the poo,if the poo cut halfway when he's not done, its game over. So this my guy go make sure say the line no cut,by the time he and dusted, na one single terrorist go lay there.

And he will leave it there! I no no why the guy want make we see am.Even as my mom is, she dey shout they call her umunna to come help her.

Na one full big bucket of water they break am first into two, before another bucket go flush am one after the other.

sincerely you are crazy 😂 all this epistle you still put water water shit night you are madt mehn 😂
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Nwanne m nwanyi..Chukwu gozie gi.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by coretechng1(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2023
I saw incinerators and automatic waste management system built by the government in that picture or am I making mistake? I saw heavy drainage and massive gutters built too..... I saw pipe borne water system installed by the government too in that picture. And am sure that's how incinerator and automatic waste disposal systems are built in all the markets that government is shutting down but the people refuse to use them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.