Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) (29521 Views)

LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by JagabanB: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!
lgb0s will never live a normal life if others don't visit their shop.
That's what u forget.

2 Likes

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Goodvibes007: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Don't mind that premium bunkum!

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.

Na because we no dey shiit like them,the thing surprise one taxi trivet in the 80's ,the Baba shout,

" Omo igbo!Aje okutA mamu omi. Kilode kpaaapkaa!"

We igbos we no dey shiit water water shiit!Like the yoru, wey they bag their own for nylon.I love my tribe alot, and it extends to their resilient spirit even in the toilet. My younger brother is one of such igbo men, na only one shiit he dey shiit but that single shiit dey HEAVY.This handsome young lad, will tactically and PROFESSIONALLY, make sure say he builds slowly and gently on the poo,if the poo cut halfway when he's not done, its game over. So this my guy go make sure say the line no cut,by the time he and dusted, na one single terrorist go lay there.

And he will leave it there! I no no why the guy want make we see am.Even as my mom is, she dey shout they call her umunna to come help her.

Na one full big bucket of water they break am first into two, before another bucket go flush am one after the other.

Water system CAN NEVER FLUSH MY GUY SHIIT!
I love my brother die,death wey go kill am,abeg come kill me
Your brother is suffering from constipation. Not something to brag about.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Rolings: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2023
Kalakulu:

May I and members of my family die a premature death and no member of my cursed family will attain their prime before they perish miserably,we are all stupid animal.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Goodvibes007: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
government should also take note of the scam going on.in this market

those guys will scam you and still wants to beat you ontop your money

sell fake tv or radio and refuse to refund your money

gov. sanwoolu take note of the scammers aspect
That's Alaba international. They did it for my guy in lasu one year like that. The guy went back to school and came back with lasu boys. They quickly fished out the criminal. If you are spending premium money, better to buy from LG (Fouani) or Samsung direct. You will get a proper warranty and guaranteed of an original product.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Favourchris(f): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2023
muykem:
Good bless lagos state. Only God knows why our Igbo brothers always play a victim card to discredit authorities.

How does this thread concern Igbo people .... Tribal bigot every where

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oga, shut up!

The Alade market with yoruba population, is it cleaned now?

Nobody takes igbo serious? YOU will never live a normal life without visiting an igbo man's shop.

Again, those guys aren't northerners. Alaba Rago has majority of northerners but other tribes sells and do business there!

Stop being defensive.... When you are wrong take it and adjust... Your reply doesn't make sense... You made it sounds like the guy you replied really got u hit... Everything is not hatred.. do your part and move on... Let Igbos and other conduct themselves well. Thank you MISS
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Germi9: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Nigerians are too dirty
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Bravepenis: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Just look at where human being are living and doing business 💩💩
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by tfelicityk(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2023
This is good. Kudos to the person that took his/her time and money to bring this information here...
They should emulate this exercises at least twice in a week. Their sub-market leaders should request for LAWMA that will be coming the following day to pick the refuses. The drainage will be free to flow water.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Morphinne: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2023
ecolime:

Alaba Rago is different from Alaba International. This open market is populated by Northerners and to me, it's the dirtiest market in Lagos. It is much worse that Mile 12 or Oyingbo market.

Alaba International is the one populated by Igbos and it's mostly 2by2 shops and warehouses for electronics. It is not that dirty if we are being honest.
This is not the point actaully. The point here is that Alaba rago is a majority-northerners market here in Lagos and when it got closed for the same reason why ladipo got closed, nobody hears the northerners crying or shouting “marginalization” they took it in good faith and started doing the right thing. We all know what the igbos would have done going by how they ran mæd and abusive when Sanwolu embarked on the demolition exercise of unsafe structures and when Ladipo was closed.
All this is normal because only weak people enjoy claiming and playing victims grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Hawkler: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Yen yen yen. Keep supporting your oppressors. Shebi fuel is 200 in your area abi. Shebi 1 naira is equal to 1 dollar in your street abi. Just continue

What we need now is Biafra or death. We don't need Lagos or Nigeria to survive

Our Lord and Savior Nnamdi cownu and our prime minister Simon Ekpa will take us to Biafra very soon

Biafra will be like Dubai within 3 months. Just watch and see

Nzogbu nzogbu, Eyimba eyimba
Biafra with million fractions, another tribe can come together to form a unity, not Igbo who have segregation among themselves. Only doing eye service. Except you have not lived in the SEast.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Done and dusted
Good
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The closure of this Alaba Rago market is under reported, and indeed, there was no complain.

But when Trade fair was closed for same reason, there is no news media it wasn't reported. A very lengthy letter was written copying many world leaders and organisations such as
UN
ECOWAS
AU
WHO
UNICEF
Putin
Trump
Biden
Netanyahu
etc.

The message of the letter borders on Tinubu using Sanwo-Olu to witch hunt a particular tribe. The tribe claimed to be the most successful world wide, hence the jealousy and hate.

The questions you should be asking is all those levies, being paid by the market people and unions, including those paid to the Iyalode and babaloja, what has the monies been used for
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by lendahand(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Don't mind that premium bunkum!

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.

Na because we no dey shiit like them,the thing surprise one taxi trivet in the 80's ,the Baba shout,

" Omo igbo!Aje okutA mamu omi. Kilode kpaaapkaa!"

We igbos we no dey shiit water water shiit!Like the yoru, wey they bag their own for nylon.I love my tribe alot, and it extends to their resilient spirit even in the toilet. My younger brother is one of such igbo men, na only one shiit he dey shiit but that single shiit dey HEAVY.This handsome young lad, will tactically and PROFESSIONALLY, make sure say he builds slowly and gently on the poo,if the poo cut halfway when he's not done, its game over. So this my guy go make sure say the line no cut,by the time he and dusted, na one single terrorist go lay there.

And he will leave it there! I no no why the guy want make we see am.Even as my mom is, she dey shout they call her umunna to come help her.

Na one full big bucket of water they break am first into two, before another bucket go flush am one after the other.

Water system CAN NEVER FLUSH MY GUY SHIIT!
I love my brother die,death wey go kill am,abeg come kill me.
now this write up is true but highly irritating...
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by murade: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
You are right, I don't take them serious again
Rolings:
IGBOS should learn how to conduct themselves in a civil way.
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Your brother is suffering from constipation. Not something to brag about.

Mate, he is a grown man now. This was over 25 years ago.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

lgb0s will never live a normal life if others don't visit their shop.
That's what u forget.

Unfortunately, you will never stop going to an igbo man's shop even in your afterlife.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again
That tribe too useless
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

This one don kolo grin . Dat akpu sh!t na him dey spoil our pipe. I go dey tell our neighbor children to dey always drink water because their sh!t dey break toilet pipe every time. cheesy My pman suppose double the rent that year.

If you be my wife i go make sure you drink enough water, i no go like use oxygen wen you enter toilet. Life is too short! don't make it shorter 4 me.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for you too!
Come out, lemme epp you.
Your type of madness no reach 40 years own wey people like Almiron aka Almoron, AntiChristian, Taylor90, Taylor88 etc get.
Lemme epp you.

Agbaya!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=Robnectar post=126656904]

Abeg take am easy,.. I knw u Re not a female grin grin[Ambala!

Tor! You are what you think.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LAFOCUZY: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2023
opamoses1:

Trader pay taxes to government. It is government responsibility to clean the state as is in sane society with the taxes paid by citizens. In Nigeria and Lagos you pay taxes and still do all for your self....Road, water, cleanup, healthcare, education
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by dapiluv: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2023
I think the government is just waking up to making Lagos market and it’s environment clean.
They should do something to Mile2. To Apapa Tin
The Area is too dity.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Yen yen yen. Keep supporting your oppressors. Shebi fuel is 200 in your area abi. Shebi 1 naira is equal to 1 dollar in your street abi. Just continue

What we need now is Biafra or death. We don't need Lagos or Nigeria to survive

Our Lord and Savior Nnamdi cownu and our prime minister Simon Ekpa will take us to Biafra very soon

Biafra will be like Dubai within 3 months. Just watch and see

Nzogbu nzogbu, eyimba eyimba
first you have to fight the betrayal among you, you can't win by fighting your shadow
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Olichoke: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
If we can have five of Lagos state, Nigeria will be greater and more respected in the global scheme of things.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2023
do4luv14:

The questions you should be asking is all those levies, being paid by the market people and unions, including those paid to the Iyalode and babaloja, what has the monies been used for
In igboland, worse is done and you still keep your environment clean. If you think they are cheating you in Lagos, it doesn't cost anything, just relocate to the east where you may not pay a dime.

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2023
The irony of this entire,market closure and environmental degradation is that some of the traders in these markets, or neighborhood are always the loudest critics of the state, calling it slum and all when in reality, they are the pigs raising up these slums and dirtiness.

WELL kudos to Lagos for this.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Robnectar(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=LadyRosa post=126659123][/quote]

A female won't have such energy to all dat shiii🤢🤢🤢
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2023
LAFOCUZY:

Trader pay taxes to government. It is government responsibility to clean the state as is in sane society with the taxes paid by citizens. In Nigeria and Lagos you pay taxes and still do all for your self....Road, water, cleanup, healthcare, education

I know you've travelled everywhere in the world, please lecture us where in the whole wide world it's the duty of the government to clean up your offices and/or establishment for you.

NOW tell me where what happens in their public establishment is different from this: (1) moment you're setting up a business or public space, you make provision for wastebins and cleaners
(2) IF the users are third party occupants, it's mandatory on them to pay service charges that covers the above mentioned requirement 【unless they insist on doing these themselves】. NOTE THAT SERVICE CHARGE IS DIFFERENT FROM TAX AND OTHER STATE OR MARKET LEVIES.
(3) THE occupants of any establishment or market structure religiously ensure the primary cleanliness or security (the reason you see CCTV cameras at every office, market, restaurant, mall, cinema, galleria etc) of their places mostly through an external provider . OR in your saner clime, the highway management would start going from one house or establishment to the other after cleaning up the highway.

SO much for trying to discredit the good work the government is doing here
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Penisman: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

The Yigbos are better known as worthless stage clowns.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Penisman: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The closure of this Alaba Rago market is under reported, and indeed, there was no complain.

But when Trade fair was closed for same reason, there is no news media it wasn't reported. A very lengthy letter was written copying many world leaders and organisations such as
UN
ECOWAS
AU
WHO
UNICEF
Putin
Trump
Biden
Netanyahu
etc.

The message of the letter borders on Tinubu using Sanwo-Olu to witch hunt a particular tribe. The tribe claimed to be the most successful world wide, hence the jealousy and hate.

You mean the tribe that built heaven for our saints but chose to allow their region wallow in a messy eyesore? You mean
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by soccerlite: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2023
muykem:
Good bless lagos state. Only God knows why our Igbo brothers always play a victim card to discredit authorities.

All major tribe play victim card if their tribe isn't ruling

Not only igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.