Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) (29524 Views)

LAWMA Seals Alaba Rago Market. / Traders At Alaba Rago Marker Rush To Clean-up The Market (Pictures) / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by soccerlite: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Olichoke:
If we can have five of Lagos state, Nigeria will be greater and more respected in the global scheme of things.

Funny

What do you mean by 5 of Lagos state

Ti a ba ri marun eko, you just translated

What's special about Lagos, that others should emulate

Look at the ground of where those guys are clearing

Mud, poor landscape

Continue living in mediocrity
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Agbaya!
Omode ise!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Despite the cleaning. That environment is still dirty....
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by JagabanB: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Unfortunately, you will never stop going to an igbo man's shop even in your afterlife.
lgb0 man will always need my money in the after life and beyond, my money is what keeps their alive and successful.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Hsurdluxury: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

You sef no see better place go buy TV na Alaba Rago market you come go? grin

na alaba international,i dont know the difference before
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cleaning without wearing gloves.

Na wa oo
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Hsurdluxury: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Goodvibes007:

That's Alaba international. They did it for my guy in lasu one year like that. The guy went back to school and came back with lasu boys. They quickly fished out the criminal. If you are spending premium money, better to buy from LG (Fouani) or Samsung direct. You will get a proper warranty and guaranteed of an original product.

i swear its actually my experience in this market that makes me to hate igbo presidency because they will find their way into the governance

i checked a plasma tv and its working fine January 1st 2021

the scammer asked his boys to take the tv to engineer for proper checking not knowing na their plan ,they have team in that market

the engineersaid the tv is bad,that his boy should pick another better tv for me not knowing na scam

the engineer boy picked a dead tv for me and the engineer still.collect money that it will work

story short,retuen my money they no gree,give me the first tv they no gree

na second day i go fight ,before they now give me.one bad tv from another guy,i still add money join to carry the tv

pls na my experience no abuse my innocence abeg

every tribe should representhis people well but i hate alaba international since that day i swear
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by cezarman(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol Yourubas are more tribalistic compared to other tribes.
Just read the comments on the first page and you'll see how they're already insulting other tribes without provocation on the thread. Y'all should just chill small... Stop being too proud and insecure.

My advice is sincere please shocked
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by mdan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:

Igbos made me like this
Since 2015
No regrets becoming what they made me...
A former igbo lover turned hater

So what next do you have to say

Na your personal problem be that ohhh
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Cerebellum: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=LadyRosa post=126656052]

Don't mind that premium bunkum!

In Lagos, even the yoru constitutes the dirtiest elements there. Yoru will cook close to soakaway and have many of them trooping in to eat Amala, like WTF!!!

OMO, see heavy shiit for ya front, them go still dey swallow amala ati shaki. THEY ARE SO USED TO DIRTTY!

you see that Eko lagoon, sometimes the water go dey shine broooown, you go dey see foam wey dey gather, na shiiiit water!

The tribe wey purge pass na yoru, and its not far fetched, them sabi chop rubbish. They take lots of herbs . After swallowing amala, gbegiri, foko, shaki,roundabout, abodi, then him go step am down with orobo Pepsi. E go come waka go agbo joint, drink agbo fifa, agbo jedi Jedi, agbo typhoidi, agbo sokoyokoto, agbo kòfẹ lagbara, agbo obo tutu,after all these concoction, the belle go begin develop eruptive thunderstorm, na the shiit dey gather like August rain like this,and because toilet is a luxury there, they will head straight to that lagoon go offload am.
/quote]

Aswear you're a Eleribuu OP
What dH is this gringrin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rolings:
IGBOS should learn how to conduct themselves in a civil way.
Alaba rago as everyone know is populated by Northerners....after the closure they went to work.
But when Markets with large igbo population is closed for same reason we start seeing all sorts of LIES that the market was closed because of igbos. Always playing victim. Thats why nobody takes them serious again

Same as mile 12 populated by northerners. They complied fully.

1 Like

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol , them think say them wicked , poor bastards
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Ezini(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The closure of this Alaba Rago market is under reported, and indeed, there was no complain.

But when Trade fair was closed for same reason, there is no news media it wasn't reported. A very lengthy letter was written copying many world leaders and organisations such as
UN
ECOWAS
AU
WHO
UNICEF
Putin
Trump
Biden
Netanyahu
etc.

The message of the letter borders on Tinubu using Sanwo-Olu to witch hunt a particular tribe. The tribe claimed to be the most successful world wide, hence the jealousy and hate.

That’s a definition of a dirty market,
You dare not enter without a rubber boot and nylon stockings altogether

Btw
It’s a 70percent northern dominance
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good...if market people are forced to do cleanup..they will hold one another and their customers responsible when it comes to trash. They should supply them soap and water to clean everywhere....dirt alone adds so much to the medical expenses of Nigerians
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

lgb0 man will always need my money in the after life and beyond, my money is what keeps their alive and successful.

Of course they need your money to buy off even your father's grave. cool
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Omode ise!

Oloriburuku omo ale jati Jati OSHI!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Oloriburuku omo ale jati Jati OSHI!
You go chop ban, like 10 years.
These are your crimes
* Fake female profile
* Cursing
* Punishment for having a dull brain!🧠
* Punishment for being jobless
* Failure to use ya mental illness drugs amongst others.
I v sent KAI officers to nab you.

Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

You go chop ban, like 10 years.
These are your crimes
* Fake female profile
* Cursing
* Punishment for having a dull brain!🧠
* Punishment for being jobless
* Failure to use ya mental illness drugs amongst others.
I v sent KAI officers to nab you.

Odemu
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Odemu
I v traced 2 other accounts linked to this handle. I ll finish you on this site.
Sho lo stewpid ni!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

God go punish your father!

Me we dey operate like 18 account
Seun, nlfpmod, mukina2 myndd44, obinoscopy, see meat!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by JagabanB: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Of course they need your money to buy off even your father's grave. cool
U lgb0s sell ur father's grave?
I am not surprised, u all sell ur parents and children when they are alive so selling their graves is not difficult.
lgb0s are littered all over Nigèria pushing wheelbarrows, repairing phones, selling phone casing, pushing wheelbarrows with socks of #150, selling Iguedo's goko cleanser, selling food by the road side, frying akara, selling otapiapia of course they need to sell their father's grave to survive.
The village I come from, an lgb0 can't own land there.
U are all struggle to survive, some how on the internet u are all billionaires and millionaires buying everything whereas I feel extremely sorry for the lgb0s living in my house as tenants.
Paying rent is difficult, always dirty, I am yet to see an lgb0 apartment that's neat, u lgb0s are so dirty but ur loud mouths on the internet gives u all a false sènsè sophistication.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by remsonik(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
There are a lot of markets to be closed in Lagos for cleaning if the government wants to be fair and just with it.
Iyana ipaja
Oshodi
Agege
Computer village
Kontagora
Alade
Idumota
Ikotun
Mile 2
Mile 12
Mushin
Cms
Berger
Ikorodu
Arepo
Alaba rago
Ojota
Gbagada
Bariga
Maryland
Yaba
Kara
Badagry
Igando
Egbeda.........and so many more
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

U lgb0s sell ur father's grave?
I am not surprised, u all sell ur parents and children when they are alive so selling their graves is not difficult.
lgb0s are littered all over Nigèria pushing wheelbarrows, repairing phones, selling phone casing, pushing wheelbarrows with socks of #150, selling Iguedo's goko cleanser, selling food by the road side, frying akara, selling otapiapia of course they need to sell their father's grave to survive.
The village I come from, an lgb0 can't own land there.
U are all struggle to survive, some how on the internet u are all billionaires and millionaires buying everything whereas I feel extremely sorry for the lgb0s living in my house as tenants.
Paying rent is difficult, always dirty, I am yet to see an lgb0 apartment that's neat, u lgb0s are so dirty but ur loud mouths on the internet gives u all a false sènsè sophistication.

Should we mine our relatives skulls instead? grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Seun, nlfpmod, mukina2 myndd44, obinoscopy, see meat!

COWARRRRD!!! shocked tongue
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2023
LadyRosa:

COWARRRRD!!! shocked tongue
I actually want you to be banned. If I yab you, na sniper go dey hungry you to drink.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Padipadi:

I actually want you to be banned. If I yab you, na sniper go dey hungry you to drink.

Abeg yab me!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
LadyRosa:

Abeg yab me!
Waka pass!
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by JagabanB: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
LadyRosa:

Should we mine our relatives skulls instead? grin
U already mine them, wórsé of all, ur mothers are not spared, neither are ur wives and daughters.
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by LadyRosa(f): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2023
JagabanB:

U already mine them, wórsé of all, ur mothers are not spared, neither are ur wives and daughters.

Seems you're mistaken your people for ours.
We all know you guys are human parts excavators.
Ogun state remains West Africans HEADQUARTERS grin
Re: Traders At Alaba Rago Market Cleaning Up After Closure (Pictures) by JagabanB: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2023
LadyRosa:

Seems you're mistaken your people for ours.
We all know you guys are human parts excavators.
Ogun state remains West Africans HEADQUARTERS grin
Unfortunately for u, u think I am a Yorûba, which I have said a thousand times over and over again that I am not.
The trend of slaughtering it mothers, wives and children for money is found where again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Naira Scarcity: CBN, 15 Banks Working On President’s Directive – Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.