Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance (240 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / I Wish Tinubu Back to the Game so We Beat Him on the Poll Not the Sick Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by mokwechineme: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Even though i still believe his emergence is highly questionable. I believe Peter Obi was deprived of the position. But at this point, there is nothing else to do since the highest court of the land has affirmed his(Tinubu's) mandate. All Nigerians need to do is to wish him well and pray for a successful administration.

If Tinubu really means well, he should start the process of restructuring this country baxk to confederation(regionalism). At his age, he should be seeking for legacy which others couldnt achieve.
Obasanjo started this process of restructuring in 2000 but ended up playing poliyics with it. Yaradua who i know would ve seen to its implementation died before the process could start. Only God knows whether his death was a natural phenomenon. Jonathan started and completed the national conference hinged on restructuring but played politics as usual to get a second term. Buhari had it in his manifestoes but never started the process and all these leaders aside Yaradua failed the country.

This is the time for someone to step up to the plate and do the seeming impossible. Tinubu has come a long way in the pursuit of this highest honour. He fought through it confronting biggest men of them all - Obasanjo, Buhari at a point when he felt the powers that be were using Emefiele, Lawan and various policies to stifle his emergence. He went through all these obstacles and here we are today

He has all it takes to defeat all the past leaders in his leadership by doing that they could not do simply because they lack the balls and courage to restructure a country that only needs restructuring to succeed...
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by LeoDeKing: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2023
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by AmehTsaev: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2023
mokwechineme:
Even though i still believe his emergence is highly questionable. I believe Peter Obi was deprived of the position. But at this point, there is nothing else to do since the highest court of the land has affirmed his(Tinubu's) mandate. All Nigerians need to do is to wish him well and pray for a successful administration.

If Tinubu really means well, he should start the process of restructuring this country baxk to confederation(regionalism). At his age, he should be seeking for legacy which others couldnt achieve.
Obasanjo started this process of restructuring in 2000 but ended up playing poliyics with it. Yaradua who i know would ve seen to its implementation died before the process could start. Only God knows whether his death was a natural phenomenon. Jonathan started and completed the national conference hinged on restructuring but played politics as usual to get a second term. Buhari had it in his manifestoes but never started the process and all these leaders aside Yaradua failed the country.

This is the time for someone to step up to the plate and do the seeming impossible. Tinubu has come a long way in the pursuit of this highest honour. He fought through it confronting biggest men of them all - Obasanjo, Buhari at a point when he felt the powers that be were using Emefiele, Lawan and various policies to stifle his emergence. He went through all these obstacles and here we are today

He has all it takes to defeat all the past leaders in his leadership by doing that they could not do simply because they lack the balls and courage to restructure a country that only needs restructuring to succeed...

What a load of undiluted garbage ans tripe; ans herein lies the problem of Nigerians, always ready to resign to fate and insha Allah for God to come down to help a nation that has never helped itself. On one hand you acknowledged that Thiefnubuu was voted into power through questionable means, and you think God will bless a nation with such disgusting foundation? even nature abhors such! go and look up how thousands of citizens in Mozambique are out on the streets protesting what they considered a glaring case of electoral malfeasance...small Mozambique o! even Liberia with a GDP barely a quarter of our own conducted a very disciplined and organized election...these are serious nations who are taking up the mantle of accountability.

2 Likes

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by Mbanda(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2023
What pains me is that tinubu has nothing to offer even if the Nigerian state extends his tenure to 20yrs. We the sane minds have seen the hand writing on the wall.

Igbo haters repeated the mistake they made in 2015 and 2019.
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by LeoDeKing: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Mbanda:
What pains me is that tinubu has nothing to offer even if the Nigerian state extends his tenure to 20yrs. We the sane minds have seen the hand writing on the wall.

Igbo haters repeated the mistake they made in 2015 and 2019.
So who has something to offer? Is it that agulu packaged fraud that further impoverished Anambra state after 8 years?

As if that is not enough, he could not increase the wealth of the state, rather he was nabbed taking the state funds to go hide in Lagos.

Well, may be you are referring to someone more productive and resourceful than Tinubu. And certainly, that person was not in the presidential race.

4 Likes

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by Meagainstthem: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2023
AmehTsaev:

What a load of undiluted garbage ans tripe; ans herein lies the problem of Nigerians, always ready to resign to fate and insha Allah for God to come down to help a nation that has never helped itself. On one hand you acknowledged that Thiefnubuu was voted into power through questionable means, and you think God will bless a nation with such disgusting foundation? even nature abhors such! go and look up how thousands of citizens in Mozambique are out on the streets protesting what they considered a glaring case of electoral malfeasance...small Mozambique o! even Liberia with a GDP barely a quarter of our own conducted a very disciplined and organized election...these are serious nations who are taking up the mantle of accountability.

Stop ranting,come to street tomorrow with your family,Nigeria need to get rid of narcissist like you

1 Like

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by OVB123: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

So who has something to offer? Is it that agulu packaged fraud that further impoverished Anambra state after 8 years?

As if that is not enough, he could not increase the wealth of the state, rather he was nabbed taking the state funds to go hide in Lagos.

Well, may be you are referring to someone more productive and resourceful than Tinubu. And certainly, that person was not in the presidential race.
NDIGBO will not listen. Peter obi is a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by Okoroawusa: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Wetin this one dey talk?

Abeg swerve
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by BafanaBafana: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2023
If you mean sharing Nigeria's resources among the elites, he will succeed. As a matter of fact he will do that so well.

Two things make a good leader, competence and character. When it comes to character, the man is a career criminal. When it comes to competence, you are talking about a senile person who was asked to test the mic and he licked it!
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by jude79(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2023
AmehTsaev:

What a load of undiluted garbage ans tripe; ans herein lies the problem of Nigerians, always ready to resign to fate and insha Allah for God to come down to help a nation that has never helped itself. On one hand you acknowledged that Thiefnubuu was voted into power through questionable means, and you think God will bless a nation with such disgusting foundation? even nature abhors such! go and look up how thousands of

citizens in Mozambique are out on the streets protesting what they considered a glaring case of electoral malfeasance...small Mozambique o! even Liberia with a GDP barely a quarter of our own conducted a very disciplined and organized election...these are serious nations who are taking up the mantle of accountability.

It's like you want beating

1 Like

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by omenka(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2023
mokwechineme:

Did Obi win the election? If yes, can you share with us the states in the North and West which he won?

We're not even asking for specifics like numbers anymore, just STATES. Which states did Obi win in the north?

6 Likes

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by Mbanda(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If Obi is an agulu packaged fraud, I wonder the correct words I will use in qualifying the fraud, certificate forger and druggie of no nation (because am not even sure your god is a Nigerian).

You lairs and propagandists said Tinubu built lagos, I wonder what is stopping him from doing the same thing as a Nigerian president.

You liars and deceivers said he is a first class graduate of CSU, but we have all seen how he is making a mess of our economy and everything in general.
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by jude79(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You want to challenge us obidients, eh, if l ......!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
All illiterate Obidients must get sense by fire by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by MrColdsweat: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
AmehTsaev:

They are being blackmailed by the criminal APC to letting them get away with criminality.
Re: As An Obidient, I Wish Tinubu Successful Governance by jude79(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
yarimo:
All illiterate Obidients must get sense by fire by force

Come out let's show you general beatings

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Arrested Ajaero’s Attackers – NSA Begs Labour Over Strike / Why Are People Like This? / Frank To Tinubu: Your Quest For Recognition In Guinness World Records Misplaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.