Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. (564 Views)

Yoruba Fish Sellers Laments For High Cost Of Living In Lagos Nigeria / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / Ponmo Sellers Protest Over Arrest Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Kayzz34: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuzVeg9EXas?si=6DIT2MtRgh5qTPpp

Fish sellers in Ojoo market, Oyo State, on Thursday, October 26, protested over the rising cost of fish in the market.

The traders lamented that they now struggle to stock up their goods for sale due to the continuous inflation in the market.

Some of the women complained that they have no husbands to care for them and it is becoming a struggle for them due to the cost of goods.

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by BrodaBenad: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sad

I hope the government there uses the IGR from the fish companies to subsidize the product

Ndị IGR

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by wittywriter: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who did they vote 4?

Wittyness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by XerXers: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nigeria army should shoot at sight. See weak tribes trying to teach tough Igbos a lesson. Let me see how their tribal thieving elites will save them from hunger

4 Likes

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by IamR: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by BrodaBenad: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
IamR:
Protest in Warri, Delta State.

https://punchng.com/frozen-fish-chicken-retailers-protest-high-costs/
thank you! grin
Defending the undefendable

Slop eating SW!ne!
Go and create another thread for that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by XerXers: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Time for real shege after supreme Court

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Watcharena: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Why are they complaining,they voted for Tinubu based on ethnic line , They have not seen any thing yet ,is this the begging of 4 years of extreme hardship before they will see another chance ,

Their sons and daughters are here online defending the government like soldier ant with all their lives

I'm particularly happy for them anyway,when the thing reach their necks they will protest properly ,this is just the begging,their sons and daughters will not be able to go to school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by CodeTemplar: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol. Frozen food sellers in delta too protested.

Yet cow meat in Nigeria is one of the cheapest in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Watcharena: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
Nigeria army should shoot at sight
yes let them shoot those are part of the major people that brought him to power ,their sons and daughters are online defending this government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by LeoDeKing: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
BrodaBenad:
Sad

I hope the government there use the IGR from the fish companies to subsidize the product

Ndị IGR
E be like say dis IGR matter really pain you shey?

But as you can see, despite the peaceful protest, shops are still opened and businesses are still in progress.

Can you now compare the IGR of a place like this with another place where markets, shops, schools and any other business are closed every Monday? This is in addition to the regular robbery by masked criminals under the guise of one criminal agitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by LeoDeKing: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Watcharena:
Why are they complaining,they voted for Tinubu based on ethnic line , They have not seen any thing yet ,is this the begging of 4 years of extreme hardship before they will see another chance ,

Their sons and daughters are here online defending the government like soldier ant with all their lives

I'm particularly happy for them anyway,when the thing reach their necks they will protest properly ,this is just the begging,their sons and daughters will not be able to go to school.
I thought Obi won the election? Or is it that they voted Tinubu and Obi won? Because I heard that Obi's manhood was stolen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Watcharena: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wait and see how they will avoid this thread because they will have to choose between the government or their mothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by XerXers: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I thought Obi won the election? Or is it that they voted Tinubu and Obi won?
Tinubu won Oyo. Obi won Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Watcharena: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I thought Obi won the election? Or is it that they voted Tinubu and Obi won?
what is my business with Obi,I only know that Tinubu was the worst option for Nigeria, I know this long before the election now he has proven me him self to actually be the worst option in just less than seven month.

I'm happy it's his people that are first screwed , those that supported him even when they new he was the worst option for NIgeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by LeoDeKing: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:

Tinubu won Oyo. Obi won Nigeria
So which states did obi win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by LeoDeKing: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Watcharena:
what is my business with Obi,I only know that Tinubu was the worst option for Nigeria, I know this long before the election now he has proven me him self to actually be the worst option in just less than seven month.

I'm happy it's his people that are first screwed , those that supported him even when they new he was the worst option for NIgeria

His people are not regretting. Peaceful protest is a normal way of drawing govt attention to issues and that does not in any way suggest they regret voting him, so stop crying more than the bereaved.

Even if the agulu packaged fraud was pushed to Aso Rock, things would have been worse because the incompetent fool has nothing upstairs, only nanu nanu. Gerrarahia.

3 Likes

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tell them I said that they should shut up and enjoy, as their hopes have been renewed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Nonny95: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lagos. Your god's home. Anymore questions?
Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by BrodaBenad: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

E be like say dis IGR matter really pain you shey?

But as you can see, despite the peaceful protest, shops are still opened and businesses are still in progress.

Can you now compare the IGR of a place like this with another place where markets, shops, schools and any other business are closed every Monday? This is in addition to the regular robbery by masked criminals under the guise of one criminal agitation.

Will you get out of my mention! undecided

1M+ your children are out of school!

People are now stealing
Rice
Plaintain
Even Oba's palaces are being raided by your fellow SW!nes! To steal crowns

No one jealous of your wretched lives!

Imagine being called YellowBa because you are drab looking

Abeg gettat! You need a job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by XerXers: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stop derailing. Face the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by LeoDeKing: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nonny95:

Lagos. Your god's home. Anymore questions?
So Lagos is the Nigeria obi won?

You go school at all?

So if a candidate win Lagos, he automatically win Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers Protest Over High Cost Of Fish In Oyo State. by Watcharena: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:

His people are not regretting. Peaceful protest is a normal way of drawing govt attention to issues and that does not in any suggest they regret voting him.

Even if the agulu packaged fraud was pushed to Aso Rock, things would have been worse because the incompetent fool has nothing upstairs, only nanu nanu. Gerrarahia.
things would have been better up if it was obi,kwankwaso or atiku, tinubu did dit not come to serve he came to settle his circle that supported him ,look at how he is protecting ganduje that was meant to go and defend himself over his dollar video, aviation minister too,he also removed fct fro treasury single account in order to settle wike

He weaken naira deliberately in order to increase his wealth on his foreign investments the list is endless

He increased tuition fee to higher institutions by almost 250% the funnest one I heard is a government college of nursing in zamfara will be paying over 245,000 for tuition that is the same state college students are been kidnapped day in day out ,the school that happen to be in the north,a region that don't take education serious even when it was affordable,they may end of closing that school

Again Tinubu came to power removed fuel subsidy he saved trillions of Naira by doing so,but he still went ahead to collect loan in order to share palliatives so what happened to the trillions of naira saved

The list is endless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Dispatch Riders Services In Warri / Why Do You Want Naira To Exchange For 5000 Per Dollars? / How To Get Your Business On Google's Front Page For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.