Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads (19770 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
MY ROAD BAD PASS YOUR OWN
Calling Lagos State government. I’m joining Yaw of Wazobia FM, Lagos in drawing the attention of Lagos State Commissioner for Works to the utterly deplorable roads in Lagos. Saying that many of the roads are deplorable is an understatement. So, what you are going to do to be part of the challenge is to post those roads here. I would then forward the pictures to the people in authority. The hashtag is #myroadbadpassyourown#

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04KLznrCReWMfCQzkmqnkyF6Kd6oRzudcdkFy9dQCMuZ6soQCPwkxEwUWMjo66Ex1l&id=100004999711703&mibextid

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
#Myroadbadpassyourown. Lekki/Ajah. grin angry grin angry grin angry

18 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Moferere: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
#MyRoadBadPassYourOwn
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by XerXers: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ndi IGR, despite huge debts, still bad roads

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
LASG need to wake up, Lagos roads are so deplorable, jokes apart. grin grin grin grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by wittywriter: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:
LASG need to wake up, Lagos roads are so deplorable, jokes apart. grin grin grin grin
I don't reside in Lagos but many of my e-colleagues based in Lagos tell me of the hardship plying Lagos roads and traffic.

wittywriter:
That's why I get pissed seing some NLers praising governors online as if these political leaders are philanthropic when doing very little.

Wittyness.
For Pete's sake these governors get elected to do roads et al as they also get paid salaries and fat allocations.

Wittyness.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
APC miscreants will soon flood this thread and derail as usual... they will call wazobia igbo radio station very soon... grin

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by treesun: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:

MY ROAD BAD PASS YOUR OWN
Calling Lagos State government. I’m joining Yaw of Wazobia FM, Lagos in drawing the attention of Lagos State Commissioner for Works to the utterly deplorable roads in Lagos. Saying that many of the roads are deplorable is an understatement. So, what you are going to do to be part of the challenge is to post those roads here. I would then forward the pictures to the people in authority. The hashtag is #myroadbadpassyourown#

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04KLznrCReWMfCQzkmqnkyF6Kd6oRzudcdkFy9dQCMuZ6soQCPwkxEwUWMjo66Ex1l&id=100004999711703&mibextid

Come to Agura. Gberigbe. Adamo, Ijede roads you will understand the one in the picture is expressway!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lagos roads are truly bad. We must be frank about it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by MasterJayJay: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
But Tinubulation bulabuuus told us Julius Berger built all the roads in Lagos.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Apus: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode were beasts when it came to road construction and maintenance in Lagos. Not saying Sanwolu isn't trying though, but he can do better. On the other hand, the current state of these road in Lagos is what Ogun state residents would have even wished for.

If Tinubu's government fails to deliver dividends to the South-West after 4yrs in terms of road infrastructure just like Buhari did, then truly na banza-bakwai him be.

23 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by MasterJayJay: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sometimes you wonder if those running the government are on cocaine.

The strength they use to seal markets because of sanitation, they should also use same strength to shutdown/block every road that is bad

Those bad roads are an eyesore.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
treesun:

Come to Agura. Gberigbe. Adamo, Ijede roads you will understand the one in the picture is expressway!

Ikorodu in general is something else. grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Sometimes you wonder if those running the government are on cocaine.

The strength they use to seal markets because of sanitation, they should also use same strength to shutdown/block every road that is bad

Those bad roads are an eyesore.
Opium grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by allcomage: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Festac Town roads are no longer motorable, full of gullies, okada to the rescue.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by PigKILLERpromax: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
IGR...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by StreetFight: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
If the roads in your useless states are better, you Southern Almajaris will not leave your cursed states for Lagos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by franchasofficia: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
We are building railway first, you guys can find your way to the blue line or red line, after train stations we will come back to road, but for now, every Lagosian should use Lagos blue line train to avoid bad Lagos roads grin

Signed,
Awa Lo Kan shocked

9 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by iwaeda: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
APC miscreants will soon flood this thread and derail as usual...
they will call wazobia igbo radio station very soon... grin
Akinnola is a confirmed APC, though PYO faction. Nlfpmod. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by PigKILLERpromax: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
This one dey form hard man...if hand touch you now. Na to shout egbami oooo!!

StreetFight:
If the roads in your useless states are better, you Southern Almajaris will not leave your cursed states for Lagos

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by XerXers: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
We are building railway first, you guys can find your way to the blue and red lines, after train stations we will come back to road grin
That's the skewed development they do in SW. A tiny portion aims for world class for few while the rest of the state rot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by emmabest2000(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lagos is overrated

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Reelmii: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by NSSF: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
The power of social media.

Check my signature on how you can protect the girl child and win amazing stuff in the WeNaija Video contest.

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by PheelzAlmighty: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by TUTU147: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
must you comment when you don't have anything to say

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by TUTU147: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Not only lagos,most nigeria road are bad.

2 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by onuman: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Still talking about roads in Nigeria. Bunkum..
Meanwhile, NL is like an abandoned site after the judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria proscribed Nigeria's constitution through the Supreme Court judgment to retain Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Oricha79(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Has Begun Construction To Expand The Enugu 9th Mile-benue Expressway / First Time Driving In Lagos? These 25 Lagos Driving Rules Will Help You / Ethiopian Airline Starts Operation In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.