Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads (19791 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Keke, Okada Back On Lagos Roads, One Month After Ban / Pictures Of EPE, LAGOS Roads At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Starships4u(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nor let Abia or PH traders plying Aba-PH Express road hear yhu oh...
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by FireUpNow(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
The LASG is forcing motorists to get road worthiness for their various cars but the roads in Lagos State are not car worthy as they are very bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by wittywriter: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
That's why I get pissed seing some NLers praising governors online as if these political leaders are philanthropic when doing very little.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by themanderon: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Even Lagos with all the billions generated is still plagued with bad roads na waoooo. Who hath cursed Nigeria so? From the north to the south to the east an then the west the scourge of bad roads has eaten deep. Who will save Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by FreeStuffsNG: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:

MY ROAD BAD PASS YOUR OWN
Calling Lagos State government. I’m joining Yaw of Wazobia FM, Lagos in drawing the attention of Lagos State Commissioner for Works to the utterly deplorable roads in Lagos. Saying that many of the roads are deplorable is an understatement. So, what you are going to do to be part of the challenge is to post those roads here. I would then forward the pictures to the people in authority. The hashtag is #myroadbadpassyourown#

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid04KLznrCReWMfCQzkmqnkyF6Kd6oRzudcdkFy9dQCMuZ6soQCPwkxEwUWMjo66Ex1l&id=100004999711703&mibextid
It's well noted. The roads will be fixed. This is a listening govt. Please kindly bear for just a little short while and this complaints will be a thing of the past. God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Sillymoderators: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
APC miscreants will soon flood this thread and derail as usual...
they will call wazobia igbo radio station very soon... grin
You have already derailed it with your comment, you are the miscreant.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by sammhi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:
#Myroadbadpassyourown. Lekki/Ajah. grin angry grin angry grin angry
I was coming from Lakowe to Vi and it was terrible
The whole stretch of that road is bad
Worse from sSangotedo to Lekki
Wondering how the people cope

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by gabbytabby: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
The jealousy for lagos too much.

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by osazsky(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
D day I travelled to the east.anambra if u see potholes they looked like soak aways and ponds I nearly vormit

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by beejay85: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:
#Myroadbadpassyourown. Lekki/Ajah. grin angry grin angry grin angry
That road u called bad na "autobahn" compared with Gov Eleyi Sango abeokuta expressway grin
Some roads in Ogun state,once it showers...heavy duty trucks will have to wait till d road isn't slippery anymore

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Omololupromise: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
You dey learn come Ogun state
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Change19: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
That's the skewed development they do in SW. A tiny portion aims for world class for few while the rest of the state rot

The impression many of them claim is that SW is better than any other region in Nigeria. They will pretend to do the city centers and abandon the interior areas. To a gullible first time traveler, seeing the city center may make him think Lagos roads are better than the ones in his state.

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by 89green: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
treesun:

Come to Agura. Gberigbe. Adamo, Ijede roads you will understand the one in the picture is expressway!

grin
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by temitope28(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Come to lgbogbo -Bayeku road, and see the real definition of Road to hell.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
If the roads in your useless states are better, you Southern Almajaris will not leave your cursed states for Lagos

I was expecting this

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by lexy2014: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's well noted. The roads will be fixed. This is a listening govt. Please kindly bear for just a little short while and this complaints will be a thing of the past. God bless Lagos state.
God bless Nigeria for ever!

They have been listening for 4years and counting. What happened to all the IGR?

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by sokera: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
If the roads in your useless states are better, you Southern Almajaris will not leave your cursed states for Lagos
they left their wilderness for paradise

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Cantonese: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
treesun:

Come to Agura. Gberigbe. Adamo, Ijede roads you will understand the one in the picture is expressway!

Bros abeg all these names na Cotonou the areas dey? I bow for the names o.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
This guy must be a certified IPOB and Biafran
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Atarakpa: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Lagos roads are truly bad. We must be frank about it
they are working now. In my area lekki axis the bad portion is been work upon.

1 Like

Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Lagos roads are truly bad. We must be frank about it
is d honeymoon over already?

cool
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Apus:
Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode were beasts when it came to road construction and maintenance in Lagos. Not saying Sanwolu isn't trying though, but he can do better. On the other hand, the current state of these road in Lagos is what Ogun state residents would have even wished for.

If Tinubu's government fails to deliver dividends to the South-West after 4yrs in terms of road infrastructure just like Buhari did, then truly na banza-bakwai him be.

You want to see beast in roads, go to dubai, less than 8 years to build roads and revamp the city, small Lagos, you dey call those thieves beast? Lol Una too funny, small Lagos Wey in 8 years you fit finish all the roads, if corruption, stealing no Dey.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Smithwilliams826: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
How many years will it take to complete that badagry road?
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by newoffer: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
The Badagey express way started from Theatre area. There's a flooded part of the of the for as long as 9yrs now. Nobody is doing anything to fix that road. Same road around Doyin Orile is like aa war torn route. Lagos roads is very bad and quality job should be done. Same road at Alafia cave in some years ago. That's a new road built by JB my guy.
The job is a mess
MasterJayJay:
But Tinubulation bulabuuus told us Julius Berger built all the roads in Lagos.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by stacyadams: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwaeda:
LASG need to wake up, Lagos roads are so deplorable, jokes apart. grin grin grin grin

You mean propaganda apart
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by somehow: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
We can actually use this to trend on the Internet.

Maybe it's going to make the shameless government act.

Everyone should snap major roads that are bad in their environment and get them to trend online non stop.
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by OblorOblor: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
E pain am! IGR grin
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by stacyadams: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You want to see beast in roads, go to dubai, less than 8 years to build roads and revamp the city, small Lagos, you dey call those thieves beast? Lol Una too funny, small Lagos Wey in 8 years you fit finish all the roads, if corruption, stealing no Dey.

In conclusion we no just serious for this Nigeria
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Mrtaye: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:
Mugu be frantic...se na lie ni
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by Menclothing: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
The governor is using most of the fund for mega projects like airports train and highways road

The next 4 years he will be commissioning big projects not roads

We should have an agency for road maintenance at each local government
Re: My Road Bad Pass Your Own - Richard Akinnola On Lagos Roads by AskProf: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Praiz83:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time Driving In Lagos? These 25 Lagos Driving Rules Will Help You / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? / Students Of NKST Girls College Involved In Accident In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.