Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians (6190 Views)

How Tinubu Outsmarted Buhari And The Aso Rock Cabal >. Inside Story. / Shehu Sani Dares Northern Politicians To Paste Tinubu's Poster In Their Houses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
netpro:
NEW STRATEGY

Obidents want to pit the North against Tinubu.

It will not work. Everyone can see through your charade. It seems it is the instructions from your WhatsApp Group. See all the Miscreants falling over themselves.
You must think the North are idiots.

Tinubu got into power in exchange for servitude to the North.

He got there and turned govt into oduduwa association and left the north holding the bag.

And now you want to fool them with vibes and inshallah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by BigYash: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

They removed Jonathan.
Tinubu is not an exception, especially when he has no Southern support outside his region.
Tinubu is not Jonathan. You think this is democracy we're in? He will still use inec,and use judiciary to complete the rest. When Gej lost,he called Buhari to congratulate him.. Bat blike who go concede to defeat. He will forge his way through.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
2elliot:
I give Tinubu his flowers. I knew he was going to outsmart everyone. Tinubu has the balls to fix the northern cabals, something Obi can not do, which is one area I do not love Obi. He would have pandered to the stupid tantrums of some over entitled northerners.
Tinubu is one guy I love. We have one thing is common. He does not believe in one Nigeria just as I don't. And this gets me really excited. I have he will use his big balls to restructure this country.

Restructure which country?! Isn't he suppose to divide it? grin
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
BigYash:
Tinubu is not Jonathan. You think this is democracy we're in? He will still use inec,and use judiciary to complete the rest.
There's only so much Inec can do.

Tinubu was able to rig because he had political foot soldiers everywhere on the ground that did his bidding.

When those foot soldiers turn, there's absolutely nothing he can do.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Karlifate: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
And you were in this round-table meeting with the "Northern politicians"

😂😂

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

Tinubu was able to rig because he had political foot soldiers everywhere on the ground that did his bidding.

Lol grin. Labour Party was short of party agents to even start with.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by BigYash: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

They won't turn bro. When elections are close,he will start paying them huge sum.. They will still work for him.. Remember he is now in charge of national treasury.. So anything he wants ,he gets.. He has the military backing, because he pay them very well.. I heard they now have tinubu allowance in the military. So ,bros leave matter o.. Nigerians are in for a long ride.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:

Even Aisha Yesufu attests to this. Tinubu is not a player in this game, he is the god of Politics. You can't beat the gods. While PDP is still crying over the past election, Tinubu is putting his boys in sensitive positions including the INEC. Did you see the people he just appointment into INEC? One is a two time House of Assembly and two time Chairman of Lagos Mainland Loval Government, another is Godswill Akpabio's right hand looting partner, and others that are his errand boys. 2027 is settled already

A MASTER'S TOUCH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
The only thing that can save tinubu politically is if the north just decided to allow him finish 8yrs as president so that they can get back their guaranteed next term and then remove all those Yoruba clowns tinubu placed in govt.

The north may just decide that it's better not to gamble and just wait out tinubu's 8yrs.

It's the less riskier bet for them.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by obawinner(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wr must give south eastern the credit they are so good at divisive politics.

They have tried divided middle belt, failed.

Pitted Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba christian, failed.
Yoruba vs Yoruba but.
Christian north vs Muslim North.

Done everything humanly possible, what they don't know is a political ideology built on divisive, short term is bound to fail.

They will always hold the short part of the stick, those who hold the long part will be resentful towards their cause.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Whichever the case, all the tinubu boys and girls would be out of office in the next 8yrs at the maximum.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by waledeji(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:
The only thing that can save tinubu politically is if the north just decided to allow him finish 8yrs as president so that they can get back their guaranteed next term and then remove all those Yoruba clowns tinubu placed in govt.

The north may just decide that it's better not to gamble and just wait out tinubu's 8yrs.

It's the less riskier bet for them.
opinion of a sour loser grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by netpro(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
2elliot:
Don't be stupid. We are giving Tinubu his deserved flowers. We want Tinubu to use his big balls to dismantle the northern cabals and also restructure this country and return it to regionalism. He is the south's best chance at achieving that.
You Tinubu supporters must get to real work now.

Words On The Marble:
Once Obidents start singing your praises, drop whatever you are doing and run for your life.

You dobt me? Ask Nnamdi Kalu, Peter Obi or Atiku.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
obawinner:
Wr must give south eastern the credit they are so good at divisive politics.

They have tried divided middle belt, failed.

Pitted Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba christian, failed.
Yoruba vs Yoruba but.
Christian north vs Muslim North.

Done everything humanly possible, what they don't know is a political ideology built on divisive, short term is bound to fail.
Yeah.

Like Yoruba ronu brand of politics.
The most divisive nonsense ever seen since awolowo.

Na sit down look we dey look una.
Whatever goes up must come down.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by obawinner(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

Yeah.

Like Yoruba ronu brand of politics.
The most divisive nonsense ever seen since awolowo.

Na sit down look we dey look una.
Whatever goes up must come down.
if you have had half a political leader like Awolowo, you would have progressed beyond crying each electoral cycle, kanu and the Finland controller heading your state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
BigYash:
They won't turn bro. When elections are close,he will start paying them huge sum.. They will still work for him.. Remember he is now in charge of national treasury.. So anything he wants ,he gets.. He has the military backing, because he pay them very well.. I heard they now have tinubu allowance in the military. So ,bros leave matter o.. Nigerians are in for a long ride.
Jonathan paid money too, but they still turned.

Though I believe, tinubu has the advantage of religion.
The north loves their Islam.
They may tolerate him for religious sake.

They may just chalk it up and see tinubu through his 8yrs.

So you are probably right.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by BigYash: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

Jonathan paid money too, but they still turned.

Though I believe, tinubu has the advantage of religion.
The north loves their Islam.
They may tolerate him for religious sake.

They may just chalk it up and see tinubu through his 8yrs.

So you are probably right.
You are right though, but let's watch and see how it plays out,later on.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
obawinner:
if you have had half a political leader like Awolowo, you would have progressed beyond crying each electoral cycle, kanu and the Finland controller heading your state
I an from Delta state, but I will bite.

When awolowo was alive, he was playing second fiddle to azikiwe.

Not that it matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by manmade(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu is a very smart politician no doubt, I now understand why he always ignored the attention seekers like Gumi and refused to dignify their ranting with response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by obawinner(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:

I an from Delta state, but I will bite.

When awolowo was alive, he was playing second fiddle to azikiwe.

Not that it matters.
You my friend is bitting the wrong thing just like your leaders, Azikiwe whose political foolishery was instrumental in becoming second fiddle to tafawa balewa, and correcting that error led to the coup, after the coup, led to the civil war. You have not recovered the resentment till date.

Secondly, He played second fiddle in the 1957 western election results against Awolowo, another mistake when he an intelligent eastern leader should be positioning his region for development greatness. Election he lost, development, nothing.
Yet still playing second fiddle to Awolowo till date.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by mightyhaze: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

"Tinubu has been preparing for 2023 since 1998. He has a former Lagos Commissioner as a top shot at INEC. He has judges he appointed as Governor that are now in the Court of Appeals. He made Lawan Senate President and installed Gbajabiamila as Speaker. One-quarter of Buhari's ministers are his appointees. He helped the owners of Oando and Alphabets become dollar billionaires. He has turned many journalists from paupers to multimillionaires. He is on excellent terms with army generals and has incorporated family members of leaders of our intelligence agencies into his patronage network.

With his advanced preparation, the judiciary may even treat him better than INEC did.

Tinubu and Godswill Akpabio both learnt from MKO Abiola very well. What money cannot do, more money can do. But Tinubu went further than Akpabio in that, apart from Olusegun Obasanjo, no other Nigerian politician has perfected the art of emotional suppression and stooping conquer like him.

Instead of insulting his intelligence, let us, as PDP, study it and outfox him. We should not be too ashamed to copy his playbook. That is how you become a Chess Grandmaster. You spend months studying your opponents' plays. We must study Tinubu to defeat him like Erdogan studied Fethullah Gülen and then destroyed his political base. [/b] "

RENO OMOKIRI
well then let him tackle inflation .. that shouldn't be too much considering all these qualities u invested on him

Bag of rice is 60k plus now

Fuel 700 plus

Dollar 1300 plus..

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
well then let him tackle inflation .. that shouldn't be too much considering all these qualities u invested on him

Bag of rice is 60k plus now

Fuel 700 plus

Dollar 1300 plus..

Inflation is a part of the process very well anticipated. It will be so for a while, then stability will be achieved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by mightyhaze: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
obawinner:
You my friend is bitting the wrong thing just like your leaders, Azikiwe whose political foolishery was instrumental in becoming second fiddle to tafawa balewa, and correcting that error led to the coup, after the coup, led to the civil war. You have not recovered the resentment till date.

Secondly, He played second fiddle in the 1957 western election results against Awolowo, another mistake when he an intelligent eastern leader should be positioning his region for development greatness. Election he lost, development, nothing.
Yet still playing second fiddle to Awolowo till date.
Nigeria has not recovered from the war..in what way are u better than the average Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by obawinner(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
Nigeria has not recovered from the war..in what way are u better than the average Igbo man?
I'm only pointing out how leaders the south eastern have elected to represent them have done more harm than good to the ideology of an average south eastern person.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Ttalk: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
CSTRR:
Whichever the case, all the tinubu boys and girls would be out of office in the next 8yrs at the maximum.

And you know what that means, if you have been doing 8 rounds by the time Tinubu is handing over, hardly would you be able to do 1.
Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by zeuss: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Herdsmen:
Biafrans typing out their fallacy..

Imagine one saying tinubu played elrufia

Appointing fct minister

And other gibberish..

Small brain with myopic reasoning ..

I tire ..

Oga op so like this all this you spend you time typing na wetin you brain give you..

Wake up..

You make no sense about tinubu and North and it clearly shows you know nothing .. absolutely nothing
sorry u can't see the writing on the wall.....don worry it will become vivid when open grazing is banned by Feb.2024.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by eteebanky: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
netpro:
NEW STRATEGY

Obidents want to pit the North against Tinubu.

It will not work. Everyone can see through your charade. It seems it is the instructions from your WhatsApp Group. See all the Miscreants falling over themselves.

Very true

I have shared this to all oduduwa groups, they should not fall for this new Igbos strategy

Awalokan till 2031 is assured

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Peppysco: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hmmm, way too many funny comments around here, only a dud wouldn't know the kind of food you're all cooking now.
You guys have moved from He won't be president, Supreme Court will nullify his mandate to trying to do a reverse psychology emotional damage to the Northerners, na learner una still be. Majority of us a wiser than this nonsense you dimwits are trying to project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by LegendHero(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
lol all these obidient kids trying to play smart.

I’m sure both Tinubu and the Northern politician will be laughing at your delusion.

The alliance between the SW + NW is still intact and that is exactly why Tinubu got his highest votes in the NW and SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by Bimpe29: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
PBAT should tread carefully

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
PTINUBU DIDNT OUTSMART ANY NORTHERNER STOP YA EVIL DIVISIVE PROPAGANDA you messenger of doom. angryPTINUBU IS A PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT,HE IS A DETRIBALIZED NIGERIAN,A PATRIOT DEMO AS GOVR LAGOS,HE IS A LOVER OF ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA,DOING HIS BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Restores Enugu LP Reps Member Umeha / Air Force Refused To Fly Weapons To Middle East Theater – By Wayne Madsen / Delta North Leaders Laud Uduaghan, Fix Sept 29 As Igbo Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.