Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Even Your Skin Tone If You Want - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Even Your Skin Tone If You Want (121039 Views)

NATURACEL Skin Tone Serum Anti-wrinkle / Best Selling Skin Glow Kit, All You Need To Have A Flawless Skin-tone / Weight Loss |trim, Tone And Tighten Your Skill With Aloe Body Toning Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by foluinspiration(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
zubie070:
St ives body lotion is d best thing dat has eva happened 2 me,I kinda used a lot of creams jus in d name of havin a clear n smooth skin,I used even clear essence with hydroquinone but to no avail,then I saw st ives and read about them.have been using it for a year now,omg I love my skin,it now brings out d light chocolate dat makes me stare @ myself in d mirror all d tym,even when I visit d local markets on a very sunny hot day cos I live in abj,I get no suntan or burn and pple asks me d cream I use,I tell dem I dnt use cream but lotion.before I use to get sunburned even if its 2mins I spent in d sun.I also use st ives facial apricot scrubs,just 1week n' u will always b lukin @ ur face in d mirror cos it will b smooth n glowing,I tried palmer's shea n cocoa butter,its gr8 o buh d sticky feeling make me feel lik my clothes gonna b soiled,seriously palmer sheabutter is awesome cos it blends all those black marks with ur skin colour.
foluinspiration:
[/quote][quote author=zubie070 post=20097994]St ives body lotion is d best thing dat has eva happened 2 me,I kinda used a lot of creams jus in d name of havin a clear n smooth skin,I used even clear essence with hydroquinone but to no avail,then I saw st ives and read about them.have been using it for a year now,omg I love my skin,it now brings out d light chocolate dat makes me stare @ myself in d mirror all d tym,even when I visit d local markets on a very sunny hot day cos I live in abj,I get no suntan or burn and pple asks me d cream I use,I tell dem I dnt use cream but lotion.before I use to get sunburned even if its 2mins I spent in d sun.I also use st ives facial apricot scrubs,just 1week n' u will always b lukin @ ur face in d mirror cos it will b smooth n glowing,I tried palmer's shea n cocoa butter,its gr8 o buh d sticky feeling make me feel lik my clothes gonna b soiled,seriously palmer sheabutter is awesome cos it blends all those black marks with ur skin colour.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by foluinspiration(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls which of the st Ives lotion did you use?
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by gutig305: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
I personally use a fade cream from Clear Essence. Its called Medicated Fade cream. You can find it on their website and it was totally inexpensive. I use it daily to fade some dark spots. By no means am I trying to bleach my skin, I am just trying to fade the spots and even out my skin tone.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by anifatolu: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2015
I personally use the SheaMoisture products and they are great. You can contact seller in Abuja for more info

NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Effiya: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
I own a natural cosmetics company in the UK. I noticed your old comments about jergens shea butter lotion being 95% shea butter. They do have shea butter as second on their list of ingredients so there is a lot of it in their lotion but not 95%. This cannot be the case because to create a lotion you will need 60-80% water and other ingredients like an emulsifier, scents, oils, preservatives etc.
I have enjoyed reading your post but I thought I'd make this correction. I also agree with papaya being a skin lightener and liquorice too. They are the natural alternatives to skin bleaching agents. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is a nice post.
There is nothing like even skin tone. It is priceless and the desire of every normal human being.
Also read www.aidomosworld..in/2014/10/natural-ways-to-lighten-dark-spots_10.html#.VTPYwV2t-o8.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by fdmskincare: 11:19pm On May 13, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by tforever(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
Sammy360:
I'av got these red lips dat i like keeping fresh and actractive always,pls wat can u recomend for me to achieve this??
aloe lips or sun lips
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by tforever(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
Dollfacebarbz:
I have very sensitive skin. I have in even skin tone. I'm scared of using all these products in the market. Someone advices me to use palmers cocoa butter that it will even my tone to brown/chocolate. Is is advisable?
don't use too much products at a time always do a patch test before using a new product and wait for 48-72 hours to monitor reaction also drink lots of water.avoid creams that are chemical based use natural ones instead.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by tforever(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
wiilly02:
Pls i av dark knees and elbows any hope 4 me??

Note: am a little bit fair
yes wassapp me on 08131195769...
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by tforever(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
wiilly02:
Pls i av dark knees and elbows any hope 4 me??

Note: am a little bit fair
yes wassapp me on 08131195769
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by saheed2532(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2015
LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by tforever(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
Sammy360:
I'av got these red lips dat i like keeping fresh and actractive always,pls wat can u recomend for me to achieve this??
aloe lips will help
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by christinie(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fancier:
Nice Post. i really love clean and clear skin.

i would ask if there is any side effect for applying cream on the face e.g  palmers cocoa butter and Shear butter.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by viviangold: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, stretchmarks and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Haywhymido(m): 2:54am On Oct 03, 2015
tforever:
aloe lips will help
do u knw where i can get it, cant find it here
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by MetroBoomin: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2015
zubie070:
St ives body lotion is d best thing dat has eva happened 2 me,I kinda used a lot of creams jus in d name of havin a clear n smooth skin,I used even clear essence with hydroquinone but to no avail,then I saw st ives and read about them.have been using it for a year now,omg I love my skin,it now brings out d light chocolate dat makes me stare @ myself in d mirror all d tym,even when I visit d local markets on a very sunny hot day cos I live in abj,I get no suntan or burn and pple asks me d cream I use,I tell dem I dnt use cream but lotion.before I use to get sunburned even if its 2mins I spent in d sun.I also use st ives facial apricot scrubs,just 1week n' u will always b lukin @ ur face in d mirror cos it will b smooth n glowing,I tried palmer's shea n cocoa butter,its gr8 o buh d sticky feeling make me feel lik my clothes gonna b soiled,seriously palmer sheabutter is awesome cos it blends all those black marks with ur skin colour.
which st Ives lotion are you exactly using? Is it their oatmeal & Shea butter own? Quote me when replying

1 Like

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by jimmyemmanuel86(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
please am more bothered than you guys and my problem is causing me depression and low self esteem. Am naturally fair in complexion!! Yes from my childhood picture and my mums word. I remember when i had to scraped my hair off as one of my new years resolution my head was fairer than my body!! Extremely fairer that i had to wear cap and hats to cover it up.But am very dark like black with a discolouration on the side of my face!! And its darker than my face. I will try as much as possible to state the creams have used and their effects reason why i stoped so you can help me.
1. Bio-clair but it brought me eczema.
2. Vaseline petroleum jelly it increased my pimple and made my face extremely oily which i hate.
3. Cocoderm. Same with vaseline.
4. Cocoa butter. Same problem with vaseline.
5.skin clinique i stoped because after 2 weeks its cloged my pores and gave me pimple and discoulartion.
6.vaseline resilient skin fpr men. No changes on my tone.

Am beginning to hate myself. Have been told miss cherie. But i dont wanna risk it again.
I stay indoors stupidly unless something very important like academics and hustle.
Am ugly. Sometimes when i see my edited and extremely cute pics. I just know am good-looking. I need help from people with experience to a good cream.
Please help me.
Am planning to get a cream tomorrow.
But i dont know which one to.
Please quote me so i can get the reply. Thanks
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by adonbilivit: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
jimmyemmanuel86:
please am more bothered than you guys and my problem is causing me depression and low self esteem. Am naturally fair in complexion!! Yes from my childhood picture and my mums word. I remember when i had to scraped my hair off as one of my new years resolution my head was fairer than my body!! Extremely fairer that i had to wear cap and hats to cover it up.But am very dark like black with a discolouration on the side of my face!! And its darker than my face. I will try as much as possible to state the creams have used and their effects reason why i stoped so you can help me.
1. Bio-clair but it brought me eczema.
2. Vaseline petroleum jelly it increased my pimple and made my face extremely oily which i hate.
3. Cocoderm. Same with vaseline.
4. Cocoa butter. Same problem with vaseline.
5.skin clinique i stoped because after 2 weeks its cloged my pores and gave me pimple and discoulartion.
6.vaseline resilient skin fpr men. No changes on my tone.

Am beginning to hate myself. Have been told miss cherie. But i dont wanna risk it again.
I stay indoors stupidly unless something very important like academics and hustle.
Am ugly. Sometimes when i see my edited and extremely cute pics. I just know am good-looking. I need help from people with experience to a good cream.
Please help me.
Am planning to get a cream tomorrow.
But i dont know which one to.
Please quote me so i can get the reply. Thanks
some one just recommended skin clinique for me. did u just say it discoloured u? abeg give details
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by LenaHermanns: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
My wife is trying DermalMD Even Tone serum, and says it has a nice texture. It is easy to apply. Plus, you can easily add moisturizer and foundation on top. And best of all, after one week the brown spots have already started to diminish. So yes, this product lives up to its promises.

1 Like

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by luoj: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
MetroBoomin:
which st Ives lotion are you exactly using? Is it their oatmeal & Shea butter own? Quote me when replying
please which st Ives lotion are you using?
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by IsabelRosensti: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2016
for skin even tone i am using dermalmd even tone serum and I see improvement in a week! Really! Although I don't have sensitive skin, my skin tone is not always even, and it gets oily on the T area easily. This product balanced my skin tone and keep it hydrated. Definitely gonna buy again!
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Natasa: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2016
For even skin i am using dermalmd even tone serum I see improvement in a week! Really! Although I don't have sensitive skin, my skin tone is not always even, and it gets oily on the T area easily. Dermalmd serum balanced my skin tone and keep it hydrated.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Lightandfresh: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by fadekemitoyin: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000

1 Like

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Ojbanji: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2017
Pls which of the st Ives product do you use....

Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by nikelviva: 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
thank you all for the wonderful post.
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Damhe: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2020
I've been using Nivea-rich and nourishing but now I have uneven skin tone
Will the cocoa butter restore my normal complexion?
Re: Even Your Skin Tone If You Want by Dinah247: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2023
St Ives Softening Lotion Coconut & Orchid Body Lotion + Achun Beauty Vit C Niacinamide Oil Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb8FnFMJFWE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / A Girl Born With Hands Joined / 10 Health Benefits Of Plantains You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.