Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. (14057 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Mass Shooting In Holland Leaves 1 Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by ignis: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2023
They have started again.

3 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Larrydollarz(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:
Allahu Akbooooom grin grin grin grin grin
😃😆

2 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Kapeter(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Hehehe I trust India to deal ruthlessly with these people. Chai Hotel Mumbai comes to mind. 😭😭 Dem show India shege that year. Having a country like Pakistan as a neighbor is not a good thing at all sha. No economic benefit just terrorism day in day out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by tj4luck(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2023
xtervaganza:
Islam strikes again
Hypocrite Christian. The religion you will still practise if not you, your generation coming. Google is your friend to know which religion dominate in the coming years. Ode
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

It's funny how the US mass Shooting and the Indian massacre isn't called terrorism

Just change the name to Abdul.. Malik, Mahmuhd and watch the headline

DO you know the name and religion of the US mass shooter? Because you know what your people can do, that's why you're on a reverse psychology guilt tripping

9 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by bewla(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Botragelad:
Is this another terrorist attack?
Note: This happened after former Hamas Chief’s Participation at Kerala Event.

The Jehovah witness are one of the most peaceful people you can find around. What did they do to deserve this attack?
Kerala has a little percent of Muslims and there have been few attacks from Islamic terrorist. Is that really what's happening again!
So he participate to bomb himself let the west fool you
ISRAEL and USA plus BRITAIN help to form HASMAS let them deal with there creation
Not tell us Hamas is a terrorist group
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Primusinterpares(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2023
It's time people teach these stupid terrorist that they don't have a monopoly of violence.

I like the way Israel is teaching these terrorist a big lesson. I am only concerned about the GAZA resident that are used as shield by the stupid hamaz guys

4 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

DO you know the name and religion of the US mass shooter? Because you know what your people can do, that's why you're on a reverse psychology guilt tripping

Your conscience is killing you not me
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by LadyRosa(f): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2023
Islam is a very unfortunate religion angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Your conscience is killing you not me

The only fuccck I give is death to those who shout Allahu Akbar to behead, kill, burn and stone people like Deborah and others.

8 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

The only fuccck I give is death to those who shout Allahu Akbar to behead, kill, burn and stone people like Deborah and others.

Hmmmn hmmn. Keyboard warrior. Muscle force of a gun would even wound a kid like you yet you are forming baddoo here
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by bewla(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2023
Primusinterpares:
It's time people teach these stupid terrorist that they don't have a monopoly of violence.

I like the way Israel is teaching these terrorist a big lesson. I am only concerned about the GAZA resident that are used as shield by the stupid hamaz guys
Try to be just not just talk without finding

Hamas was form and fund by isreal to help fight yersin Arafat simply because Arafat took a peace stand to face Israel occupy there land

Now they got this
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by GUNITGuy: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2023
bewla:
Try to be just not just talk without finding

Hamas was form and fund by isreal to help fight yersin Arafat simply because Arafat took a peace stand to face Israel occupy there land

Now they got this
Stop all this Lies Hamas has been known to be a terror organization right from onset ....Hamas a political party has only one goal extermination of the the Jews .....

4 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Major7: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Omo yeeboo Biafra people collect pass Palestine so no problem

What's wrong with all of you Are you people not tired of tribal and religious war all the time undecided, give it a rest already

1 Like

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Major7:

What's wrong with all of you Are you people not tired of tribal and religious war all the time undecided, give it a rest already

See this one if you are not loyal to your tribe then be loyal to Lord Lugards Nigeria

But leave me out of your inferiority complex and slave worship of colonial creation

You shade my people I shade yours
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by bewla(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Stop all this Lies Hamas has been known to be a terror organization right from onset ....Hamas a political party has only one goal extermination of the the Jews .....
give me your WhatsApp let me send you the video
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Patrioticman007(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2023
Segun91:
Anti humanity at work

The state of Israel aka Terrorist state will want to divert the world media away from Palestine to India.

1 Like

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2023
geoworldedu:
Islam at it as usual.
20 dead in US Maine's Terrorist mass shooting.
1 dead in Kerala suspect bomb blast( the suspect is said to having mental problem)
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by geoworldedu: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2023
P1PrinceKT:

20 dead in US Maine's Terrorist mass shooting.
1 dead in Kerala suspect bomb blast( the suspect is said to having mental problem)
yes, all islamic terrorists have mental problems, or how else will you explain someone killing for his god like father Abraham who almost stabbed his son to death for the sake of his god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Kukutente23: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

It's funny how the US mass Shooting and the Indian massacre isn't called terrorism

Why will you call mass shooting terrorism? Most times the mass shooter is battling mental issues

This is unlike Abdul Malik who kills people because he believes he's fighting for Allah and he's getting rewarded with 77 virgins

7 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by JudasNaKarrot: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Even Boko haram will be Hamas now!

Na everywhere Hamas dey?

Maxindahouse Wetin dey happen?

On point!
Your religion is too violent and blood thirsty to be called a "Religion of Peace"
Why is it that wherever the religion is, peace ceases to exist there?

Something is fundamentally wrong with such religion.

Terrorists!

9 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Omo yeeboo Biafra people collect pass Palestine so no problem

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why will you call mass shooting terrorism? Most times the mass shooter is battling mental issues

This is unlike Abdul Malik who kills people because he believes he's fighting for Allah and he's getting rewarded with 77 virgins

Na that peace dem de use deceive the gullible. Even in Islamic nations, they bomb themselves Eg Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Iran etc

3 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

terrorism the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians

If I come to your house to murder you and your family with my gun

Murder is murder regardless of my motivation, regardless of my religion or my gender

That just common sense
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2023
This news is terrible
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Kukutente23: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

terrorism the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians

If I come to your house to murder you and your family with my gun

Murder is murder regardless of my motivation, regardless of my religion or my gender

That just common sense
Where is violence and intimidation lawful?

Murder is different from terrorism. Terrorism is like I have a problem with you because i feel you insulted my God. I feel a need to defend my God from your insult.
Then i leave you and attack your family or even neighbours. That is terrorism

2 Likes

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Where is violence and intimidation lawful?

Murder is different from terrorism. Terrorism is like I have a problem with you because i feel you insulted my God. I feel a need to defend my God from your insult.
Then i leave you and attack your family or even neighbours. That is terrorism

That isn't terrorism

Infact terrorism isn't limited to religion
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Solitechworld(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Botragelad:
One person was killed and over 20 have been injured in a suspected terrorist attack that took place at a convention centre in Kalamassery in Ernakulam district of Kerala on Sunday morning. Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan informed that two of those injured are critical.

Witnesses said multiple explosions took place during a Jehovah Witness Convention for which around 2,000 people had gathered. Sources have told News18 that initial assessment is suggesting it to be a terror attack. Bomb squad, forensics team and a team of NIA have reached the spot.

Note: This happened after former Hamas Chief’s Participation at Kerala Event.
Baby PV, Assistant Commissioner ACP Thrikkakara, confirmed to News18 that one person has died and 20-25 have been injured in the incident. Two blasts took place within 5-10 seconds, he said. “Situation is in control, according to initial investigation, two blasts happened in 5 to 10 seconds… Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) teams are at the spot. Investigation will give clarity whether this was a bomb blast."

Jehovah witnesses are a group of Christians who do not identify as protestants. The Jehovah witness convention is an annual gathering wherein larger assemblies called “Regional Conventions" take place which are usually three days long, Friday-Sunday.

These conventions consist primarily of Bible-based talks, dramatisations, and videos of their preaching work.

Top Intelligence sources have told News18 that multiple blast went off in one hall, adding that it is clearly terror attack.

Jehovah community is a target for all, sources said. They are a separate Christian group and easy target of other communities because of differences, sources said and added that this is a small group and easy to identify and attack.

The explosion comes amid ongoing controversy over the participation of a Hamas leader at an event in Kerala. Hamas leader Khaled Mashal on Saturday participated virtually and also addressed a protest programme organised by an Islamist group in the state against Israel’s war with the militant outfit.

Khaled Mashal is said to be a founding member of Hamas politburo and was its chairman until 2017. It, however, is too early to draw any connection between the rally with Hamas representative and the explosion today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indianexpress.com/article/india/thiruvananthapuram-blasts-kochi-jehovah-witness-9004192/lite/

Your absolute intolerance is unprecedented. There's a seemingly misguided connection drawn between unrelated topics like Hamas and various discussions, sparking unnecessary tension. Your emphasis on a former Hamas visit to India and its implications reflects this.

It's crucial to understand that Hamas primarily operates in Gaza to protect their homeland against perceived invaders. Their roots lie in the tragic loss of their loved ones at the hands of what they see as unjust actions by Israel. Living harmoniously with Christians in Gaza, they aim to defend their territory, not propagate hostility against other religions.

Nairaland, once an inclusive forum, is gradually veering toward a bias, particularly along religious lines. It's observable in the predominant visibility of Christian content on Sundays, while Muslim content, which previously held the spotlight on Fridays, seems to have decreased significantly in prominence.

There's an alarming trend of derogatory and disrespectful remarks from Christian users on Muslim-related posts, whereas Muslims seldom reciprocate with similar negativity on Christian content. This stark difference in responses needs consideration.

Attempting to vilify Islam, akin to portrayals in Western media and Hollywood, only perpetuates misperceptions and unnecessary conflict.

In essence, Nairaland should promote a space that embraces diversity of thought and beliefs, encouraging constructive discussions rather than fostering division. Respect, understanding, and open-mindedness are fundamental in fostering a community where every voice is heard and valued.

Remember, fostering understanding and respect for one another's beliefs contributes significantly to creating a more harmonious and inclusive platform.

1 Like

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by GUNITGuy: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2023
bewla:
give me your WhatsApp let me send you the video
Yaseh Arafat and Ariel Sharon in 2006 signed the agreement for the withdrawal of Isreali troops and settlement from West Bank and Gaza strip..They handed these region over to the PLO..As usual fanatic they are they are all Hamas Pacifist in one disguise although Hamas dealt and killed opposition it became the Palestinian wing of Hezbollah

1 Like

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Ekalerdehan: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:
cool

Did you not read where this was called a terrorist attack?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Philippines Typhoon Kills At Least 10,000 'worse Than Hell' (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.