Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. (14051 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / Mass Shooting In Holland Leaves 1 Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by alabisulaiman31: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
GWMI:
What do this muslims gain from killing innocent people?

And who told you that it was a Muslim that did it? Think before you talk
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Hotice085: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Even Boko haram will be Hamas now!

Na everywhere Hamas dey?

Maxindahouse Wetin dey happen?

On point!

You must be getting your news from Boko Haram media
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by AntiChristian: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hotice085:

You must be getting your news from Boko Haram media

Holy spirit!
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Guru9ja(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
tj4luck:
Hypocrite Christian. The religion you will still practise if not you, your generation coming. Google is your friend to know which religion dominate in the coming years. Ode

A rented world, you can dominate.
Heaven is our goal.
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Princewell2012(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Go and ask Federal Government
You are the one here difining who is a Terrorist, I believe you should know better.
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by MS247: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Princewell2012:

You are the one here difining who is a Terrorist, I believe you should know better.

Your believe is non of my business?!
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by bewla(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Over history Palestinians have been known to overthrow they did it in Jordan that led to Jordan's Government not to Allow Palestinian refugees ...They also did in Lebanon that cost over 120,000 lives in the 70s
Egypt won't even allow them ....They come in and get radicalized.,. Don't be deceived
Yaseh Arafat died a normal death and was seen as a Western Isreal puppet like Hussein sadat of Egypt as well as Hosni Mubarak of the Same Egypt successor of Sadat..
Yaseh Arafat wanted a two states solution but Hamas doesn't they hated him as well many Arab nations...
Egypt for instances enjoy Alot of Military Aids in of billions of dollars for just peace with Isreal...
Same thing we have but on a different views
This people are just fighting to have a say where they belong.
Israel have the power money tech what do you expect

Hamas is a creation of the Israeli government to use as justification to wipe Palestine out

Long plan as of Afghanistan plan by USA
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by GUNITGuy: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
bewla:
Same thing we have but on a different views
This people are just fighting to have a say where they belong.
Israel have the power money tech what do you expect

Hamas is a creation of the Israeli government to use as justification to wipe Palestine out

Long plan as of Afghanistan plan by USA
I have followed the major middle East for quite some years when Benjamin had to forcefully evacuate Jews from Gaza and west bank from 2006-2009 many of them cried living their houses to Palestinians .... Hamas would be enough reason for the world to have a hard stance on them.... This guys threat came until the missile interceptor technology was achieved they knew they were going to launch their usual attacks but this time it won't be easy to kidnap Isreali Soldiers as they ve known fall and negotiate for Prisoner swap...
ISIS Alqueda Hamas Hezbollah Taliban Alshabab Boko Haram iswap have similar agenda in the sense of a global islamist jihad...They definitely not a western creation...They all came Post 9/11 ..
Though they've been there not to have a mass the level of recognition they enjoy right now
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Major7: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

See this one if you are not loyal to your tribe then be loyal to Lord Lugards Nigeria

But leave me out of your inferiority complex and slave worship of colonial creation

You shade my people I shade yours

Inferiority complex you say grin? Nah,I don't think so. I'm a man of peace and two wrong doesn't make a right. Embrace peace for our God is love
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by DaChosenOne: 1:28am On Oct 30, 2023
alabisulaiman31:

And who told you that it was a Muslim that did it? Think before you talk

Muslims are known for terrorism.
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by nurusystem(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Hama's go India,God purnish any media feeding false news to the world,if American kill Sulaiman in Iran is Hamas,if Evans kidnap IG is Hama's ,even Book Haram surrender is Hama's.
Re: 1 dead, about 20 injured in Kerala,India convention center bomb blast. by Padipadi(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Patrioticman007:

The state of Israel aka Terrorist state will want to divert the world media away from Palestine to India.
But you were blind to Hamas carnage. Your types need nuking in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Philippines Typhoon Kills At Least 10,000 'worse Than Hell' (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.