Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. (3382 Views)

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Hakeem66: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2023
Rufai and APC guest clashed today on Arise morning show.

Rufai oseni - the economy has shrinked since Tinubu resumed office, the dollar has nosedived, etc. Why?

APC man - "Don't disrespect me".

https://twitter.com/GracedUp1/status/1718922790642790787?t=yLGMzras2tTrxIWP6VcQdg&s=19

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by WhisperedNoise: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2023
That fo.ol cried like a baby.

Firstly, he lied by saying that Tinubu didn't remove fuel subsidy. Haaaa.

Secondly, he blamed Beau Harry's government, saying that it skirted the law.

Thirdly, he started wailing like a shameless human being when Rufai asked a very simple question.

If this shameless man can act so autocratic and stu.pid on television, I wonder how he treats the people working under him. Such an arrogant old fool.

A fool at forty in APC is simply irredeemable.

I only pity his children for having such a foolish man as a father. I can imagine the taunts they'll be getting wherever they go.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2023
That APC lawyer is empty upstairs....watin be this , rufai asked an harmless question, the man started wailing ๐Ÿ˜‚, he even poured saliva on his cloth๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by jerk: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2023
I watched the show and was totally ashamed for a man who calls himself a lawyer. He even wanted to walk out of the studio Because of simple questions.
The APC guy was denying that Tinubu is not the one that removed subsidy.
Bunch of empty brains, am sure his certificate is forged as a lawyer. They want a station that will dance to their tune by glorifying Tinubu's government.
TVC and channels are their for him to go, they will pamper him since they are APC stations. They will ask him a question like.
TVC---- President Tinubu is doing well with the economy he promised to make the dollar 100 naira to a dollar by first quarter of next year, what do you have to say about this great achievement from our president?
Guest--- smiles,, you see ,we have the best president now in Nigeria and he's the best man for the job bla bla bla ......
Btw Arise won the best TV station of the year thanks to Rufai and co.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by accordadoga29(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Hehehe
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Hakeem66: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2023
I wonder why they don't like hearing the truth. Steal it, grab it, snatch it and run away with it mentality is what APC are known for.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by wittywriter: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe
WhisperedNoise:
Hakeem66:
I wonder why they don't like hearing the truth. Steal it, grab it, snatch it and run away with it mentality is what APC are known for.

As electorates it's a must to stop been gullible and stop patronizing mediocrity of fellow nigerians that identify as politicians because they are elected to duties/services and get salaries plus fat allocations for doing so...

Wittyness

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by mancoconut: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2023
He said the buhariโ€™s government were comfortable with breaking the law ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apc fighting APC๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Amethystss: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hakeem66:
Rufai and APC guest clashed today on Arise morning show.

Rufai oseni - the economy has shrinked since Tinubu resumed office, the dollar has nosedived, etc. Why?

APC man - "Don't disrespect me".

https://twitter.com/GracedUp1/status/1718922790642790787?t=yLGMzras2tTrxIWP6VcQdg&s=19

I think Rufai was rude, ask your questions respectfully.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Amethystss: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amethystss:

I think Rufai was rude, he should ask questions respectfully.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by SWaccomodator: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
All APC members that appear on TV are animals.

They love the victim game when the table is turned

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by jerk: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amethystss:

tongue tongue The man tears were so delicious that I had to abandon my breakfast to savor the taste.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Hakeem66: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Amethystss:

Not at all.
If a journalist asked a question you cannot address, politely inform them that you are unable to answer. They will likely move on, as not every question necessitates a response. In this case, the guest was unprepared for the show.
The first guest, who happened to be a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), conducted himself admirably and even humorously declined to answer a question asked by Rufai, which they laughed over it.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by OmoFiditi: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
APC buffoons, always full of themselves. Behaving like terrorists and fundamentalists everytime they are called to account.

Janjaweedz.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by bhella10: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rufai is an oni jagidi Jagan... Let him roam freely grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Proudlyomonna: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Loll but on a serious note e get as e be to dey engage this Apc zombies grin grin

The party you are supporting is the greatest calamity to hit this Country for goodness sakes,and some of this niggas are poor and hungry yet they stand with the APC structure of suffering, insecurity, hardship and renewed shege banzia pro max that is structured to make them and their generation even poorer, e get as e be na grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by forgiveness: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Thirdly, he started wailing like a shameless human being when Rufai asked a very simple question.

If this shameless man can act so autocratic and stu.pid on television, I wonder how he treats the people working under him. Such an arrogant old fool.

I only pity his children for having such a foolish man as a father. I can imagine the taunts they'll be getting wherever they go.

So, you don't know the consequences of PIB bill Buhari signed into law? That due to that subsidy was removed from the budget? Most of you don't know anything.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by forgiveness: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
jerk:
I watched the show and was totally ashamed for a man who calls himself a lawyer. He even wanted to walk out of the studio Because of simple questions.
Bunch of empty brains, am sure his certificate is forged as a lawyer. They want a station that will dance to their tune by glorifying Tinubu's government.
TVC and channels are their for him to go, they will pamper him since they are APC stations. They will ask him a question like.
TVC---- President Tinubu is doing well with the economy he promised to make the dollar 100 naira to a dollar by first quarter of next year, what do you have to say about this great achievement from our president?
Guest--- smiles,, you see ,we have the best president now in Nigeria and he's the best man for the job bla bla bla ......

Buhari didn't peovide for subsidy in the budget because of PIB bill he signed into law. Then how is it possible to subsidize since it was not included in the budget? When was the budget made?

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Dubetex96(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
The goon came to lie on national Tv not knowing that he will met his water loo today.

Oseni was firing questions from all cylinders the olodo was busy playing defensive midfielder for useless APC and Tinubu.

The disgracefully outing serves him better

APC supporters are all morons and mentally retarded

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by lwisee: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
jerk:

Tinubu didn't remove subsidy, no provision to subsidize petrol in 2023 budget. He only affirms the fact that subsidy is gone.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by lwisee: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

Buhari didn't peovide for subsidy in the budget because of PIB bill he signed into law. Then how is is possible to subsidize since it was not included in the budget? When was the budget made?

Just leave the headless mob

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Error401: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
He asked a question up there, you can still answer for him

WhisperedNoise:

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Kukutente23: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

Buhari didn't peovide for subsidy in the budget because of PIB bill he signed into law. Then how is it possible to subsidize since it was not included in the budget? When was the budget made?
Stop advertising your ignorance

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by forgiveness: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Stop advertising your ignorance

What ignorance? You are the ignoramus here else you would've known Buhari remove subsidy from the budget.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by WhisperedNoise: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

So, you don't know the consequences of PIB bill Buhari signed into law? That due to that subsidy was removed from the budget? Most of you don't know anything.

How does your comment relate with my post? Balablu, bulaba. Incoherent ramblings.

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by WhisperedNoise: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

What's the correlation between my post and your comment? Balablu, bulaba. Incoherent ramblings by a confused homo sapien.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Kukutente23: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

What ignorance? You are the ignoramus here else you would've known Buhari remove subsidy from the budget.
Is it that you're so daft or just pretending. Your screenshot says June. Did Tinubu take over govt in June? Your screenshot is actually exposing you.
Read it!!

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Rufai giving these AGBADO gbas gbos grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by KnowAll(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
It is a cruise by Arise TV. This is the second time this man would have a clash with Rufai.

Clearly Arise TV knew those 2 would have a clash, a man that greeted both Abati and Mrs Ese, but did not recognise Rufai when d interview started.

Arise want a million hits on you tube. Rufai has not asked any serious questions the man started barking like a dog. To me it looks like it was planned.
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by forgiveness: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is it that you're so daft or just pretending. Your screenshot says June. Did Tinubu take over govt in June? Your screenshot is actually exposing you.
Read it!!

Who removed subsidy from the budget in June? grin

Tinubu? Abi? So Tinubu presented the 2023 budget? grin

Abeg, talk true small make you try go heaven small. grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by Kukutente23: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

Who removed subsidy from the budget in June? grin

Tinubu? Abi? So Tinubu presented the 2023 budget? grin

Abeg, talk true small make you try go heaven small. grin
Keep quiet.
There was a subsidy budget that was to run till June. Tinubu truncated it by ending subsidy in May
You're not sounding smart at all

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. by forgiveness: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep quiet.
There was a subsidy budget that was to run till June. Tinubu truncated it by ending subsidy in May
You're not sounding smart at all

If provision for subsidy was made to last until June and Tinubu was inaugurated as president on May 29th, how will Tinubu insert subsidy in the budget from June till December?

Use your brain. grin

5 Shot Dead In Bayelsa / JTF Warns Of A Possible Boko Haram Attack In Kano During Easter Holiday / Yoruba Group Rejects Buhariโ€™s Offer To Step Down For Anyone In APC.