Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku (705 Views)

‘I Will Not Die Until You Become President’ – Prof Ben Nwabueze Tells Atiku / I Will Not Die Until You Become President, Prof. Nwabueze Tells Atiku (PIC) / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by hisexcellency34: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ben Nwabueze, a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), says he will live to witness Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), become the president of Nigeria.

Nwabueze said this on Wednesday when Abubakar paid him a visit in Enugu.

Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign organisation, shared a picture of both men locked in a warm embrace.

https://www.thecable.ng/ben-nwabueze-to-atiku-i-wont-die-until-you-become-president/amp

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by adesegun121(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by LeoDeKing: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ben Nwabueze indirectly praying for long life because he knows Atiku will never be president.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
You'll still find ways to drag the Agulu man into this matter tongue
LeoDeKing:
grin
Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by LeoDeKing: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You'll still find ways to drag the Agulu man into this matter tongue
Of course, you already know the crook can never be anything close to the seat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by Maize247(f): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
That means the old man will never die
Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by bennybuhari: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
I learnt he died today. May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by Ballmer: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
This shameless bigoted Igbo man full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by kestolove95(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
If God answer his prayer he will never die cause Atiku will never be president
Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by slivertongue: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
sadly no man knows tomorrow
Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by aieromon(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Ben Nwabueze, a senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), says he will live to witness Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), become the president of Nigeria.

May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Erstwhile Secretary General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo worldwide, Professor Ben Nwabueze, SAN, is dead.

Born in 1931, in Atani, Anambra State, Prof Nwabueze before his death was a Constitutional lawyer.

Nwabueze died on Sunday evening in his home, sources close to Vanguard revealed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/just-in-prof-ben-nwabueze-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by Throwback: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Nwabueze said this on Wednesday when Abubakar paid him a visit in Enugu.

Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign organisation, shared a picture of both men locked in a warm embrace.

https://www.thecable.ng/ben-nwabueze-to-atiku-i-wont-die-until-you-become-president/amp

He even remained alive to see Atiku lose to Tinubu wey disgrace am for North.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by mohbadliveson: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fear God nah
Throwback:

He even remained alive to see Atiku lose to Tinubu wey disgrace am for North.
Re: Throwback: I Won't Die Until You Become President, Nwabueze Tells Atiku by Day169: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
..but he waited for a reasonable amount of time before moving on.
RIP to the late sage!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That When You Don’t Support Evil Or Injustice They Call You Omo Igbo / Why Warri, Other N-delta Ports Are Not Working — Etanabene / Abure Failed Integrity Test On Arise Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.