Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (51295 Views)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Anambra Guber: APGA Faction Elects Edozie Njoku As Candidate, Rejects Soludo / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice game

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by TruthsFM: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
3_0

Fubara and wike
Game on

Fubara has sacked the CSO already. Wike is in deep trouble

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by casualobserver: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Am yet to hear or see what former governor wike has to say!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by VinnyBaba: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
slivertongue:
wike is playing into the hands of the APC. soon he will be irrelevant in PDP & Tinubu's gang will excuse him out.

DEFINITELY!😕

Druggie's YORUBA APC Caucus will soon Abandon him.
Tinubu wanted to Use him to Cause Problems in Abuja where he (Tinubu) lost WOEFULLY and also win some Support in South south.😏😒

But It seems He is too PROBLEMATIC as a Person!.🤨🤨

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Jorussia(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
JPmore:

Accept it like that or go to court
I think the most ridiculous move from the six
members loyal to d governor is the supposed suspension of the chief judge of the state.they should go and learn from history no house of assembly can remove the chief judge of the state.The chief judge is only answerable to the NJC.If the chief Judge is not on the side of the governor, there is no way he can survive impeachment. My only fear about this Rivers is fear of human loses.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:
Where is 6 > 24? Is this not a joke?

This is against the rule of law.

But it wasn't against the rule of law when INEC upheld rivers presidential votes

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Eteka1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fubara is a goner. He can't survive this.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Nyanabo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
This is what I expected from Mr fubara. To remove the chief judge. Before the impeachment notice gets to his table and not crying to rivers people. Woke will be dealt with that's for sure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jorussia:
members loyal to d governor is the supposed suspension of the chief judge of the state.they should go and learn from history no house of assembly can remove the chief judge of the state.The chief judge is only answerable to the NJC.If the chief Judge is not on the side of the governor, there is no way he can survive impeachment. My only fear about this Rivers is fear of human loses.

Remember Buhari sent Onnoghen packing. Fubara can send the Chief Judge parking too. Nobody has the monopoly of madness

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by TruthsFM: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Two can play the game. If I'm the Governor I will recognise Ehie faction. Ask Obaseki how he did it
that is what he will do now. Infact he will have contacted Obaseki and other Pdp governors already. Wike will surely be dealt with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by casualobserver: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
TruthsFM:
3_0

Fubara and wike
Game on

Fubara has sacked the CSO already. Wike is in deep trouble

You cannot form a quorum in a state house of assembly with 8 members. The Supreme Court has ruled on this.

Fubara is finished. I. This life you have to know who you can fight. In the Nigerian political scene, don”t take on Tinubu or Wike….you can’t win. As for Wike, Go and ask Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku and even Obi who he chased out of PDP.

Fayose warned him.

Watch the video below:

https:///renoomokri/status/1718974761303187860?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by garfield1: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:
Speaker & Deputy Speaker impeached and suspended by the Edison-faction.

Oga,stop pushing illegality.you know these actions are null and void.the next legal step is for the chief judge to appoint a panel that will investigate the outgoing gov

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Bizibi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

It's not in his favor because the judiciary and police are controlled by the federal government. Unfortunately, Wike might use the federal government might. Besides, there are laws as guidelines to being elected as speaker.

The suppose speaker has been suspended hence his pronouncement henceforth are null and void.
wike should not tow that line,it will backfire.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by MDBAKP: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
He clear say river state politics dor enter dangote trailer wen nor ge brake

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by garfield1: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
tinsel:

Six members elected speaker and you are posting it here.

As in eh

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
There's so much hate and bitterness in Politics, it's too unwholesome

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by garfield1: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Nice game

Wike has won

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Abagworo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

It's not in his favor because the judiciary and police are controlled by the federal government. Unfortunately, Wike might use the federal government might. Besides, there are laws as guidelines to being elected as speaker.

The suppose speaker has been suspended hence his pronouncement henceforth are null and void.

The only people Wike can do that are Igbos never Ijaws. If Sim Fubara was Igbo man all Nigerians would have queued behind Wike and some Igbos will support those other Nigerians making Fubara powerless but you see this Fubara issue Ijaws will never allow it. If Tinubu supports Wike to use federal might our pipelines will start blowing and they will start burning Wike's properties without delay.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,stop pushing illegality.you know these actions are null and void.the next legal step is for the chief judge to appoint a panel that will investigate the outgoing gov
There is a new Chief Judge loyal to the Governor already

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by mrvitalis(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
Very good. The fight has begun.
Fubara should as a typical Niger Delta man and not like Ambode who allowed a man from osun state to boot him out of office.

Next is for the governor to set up a commission of enquiry to probe Wike's administration.

Wike did it to Amaechi so you should also do it to him.
Revoke all his landed properties

Demolish properties of his boys instantly

Issue warrant of arrest for the fictional speaker and deputy speaker

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Jorussia(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Remember Buhari sent Onnoghen packing. Fubara can send the Chief Judge parking too. Nobody has the monopoly of madness
please if u are ignorant and unlearned please don't ever quote me again.Amaechi tried it in Rivers state,it didn't work.If that chief judge set up panel and he the governor is found guilty, he will be impeached.My fear is una for Rivers nor get value for human life.na machine guns una go use take dey fight for street over this matter soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
TruthsFM:
that is what he will do now. Infact he will have contacted Obaseki and other Pdp governors already. Wike will surely be dealt with.

Since they want to destroy this country against the rule of law, make dem continue

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Cantonese: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Where is the mace?

The CJ, appearing compromised may go. With an acting CJ, controlled by the governor, the impeachment moves are dead on arrival.

Funding for the other 24 members will become a big issue. If they have not received new Jeeps, as is the corrupt tradition, they will not get it anymore. They will be financially strangulated by the governor.

Godfathers long ago taught godsons how to return fire for fire and have some peace of mind.

With Obaseki as his political enemy, Obaseki may teach Wike some lessons, using his experience with Oshiomole.

However for me, it is a game of power. Let's wait and see how Fubara and Wike play it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by JPmore: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jorussia:

Who appoints the chief judge of a state?
No be Governor again?

Bihari removed Chief Justice of the federation and nothing happened

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by TruthsFM: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jorussia:
😂 the chief judge is in the side of the governor as the Governor paid his salaries. Don’t forget that Fubara is the former rivers state accountant general before been elevated to the position of the governor. Wike roots will be totally uprooted in Rivers State politics. Rivers State politics is different from Lagos State politics where Tinubu can hired and fired . Fubara will get sound and good judgement from Rivers State judiciary.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by VinnyBaba: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
SenatorCharles1:
The brakatabra in Rivers has the hands of BAT but the voice of Jacob. Tinubu wants to displace Wike. This I have seen and heard from above.

You have a Great Point but I don't think That's the Case.🙂

Wike OVERBEARING Attitude has Put him in this Mess!😏😏

But definitely, I know some Hausa/FULANI APC Bigwigs in Abuja are not Happy with him.
While Yoruba APC BigShots are Afraid of him.🤨🤨

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by casualobserver: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Tell Wike to calm down. Nobody intruded in his govt. as governor and it's expected that he shouldn't intrude also

Nobody intruded because nobody put him there. They put you there you never reach 5 months you are growing wings? I dont approve of Godfatherism but the game is the game and that is the game that put you in office.....and will take you out.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Willie2015: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
casualobserver:

You cannot form a quorum in a state house of assembly with 8 members. The Supreme Court has ruled on this.

Fubara is finished. I. This life you have to know who you can fight. In the Nigerian political scene, don”t take on Tinubu or Wike….you can’t win. As for Wike, Go and ask Amaechi, Tambuwal, Saraki, Atiku and even Obi who he chased out of PDP.

Fayose warned him.

Watch the video below

https:///renoomokri/status/1718974761303187860?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

I just dey laugh
Fayose prohecy...
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by fergie001: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

I don't know what is wrong with you.

I see news and publish same whether it's right or wrong, it is for people to decide for themselves and educate themselves better. I must not post whatever suits you or makes you happy. You stood on this platform to back a Nasarawa Speaker that had less members but because he is the Gov's appointed, you stood with him as legitimate speaker. Smeone like you should be the least to talk about right or wrong.

You saw it there, factional factional yet you are hyper-ventilating. Some of the news and Court cases I post you think I support them or the candidates who are winners? No make me vex abeg.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Jogs1900: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jorussia:
I don't know who gave them the audacity to suspend the chief judge..Lets see the judge that will act when the chief judge is still there..His career will be in the mud..This is the beginning of the game and 2027 is still far...Wike has the backing of the federal government while Oshiomole doesn't have during Edo crisis.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Accident Investigation Bureau Confirms Death Of General Attahiru, 7 Others / Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.