Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election (21370 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Army Arrived Owerri, Ahead Of Operation Paython Dance (picture) / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by VULCAN(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2023
So who exactly were you talking to?

Next time specify exactly, vagueness is a sign of a weak mind

BOSSkesh:

Who’s talking to you
Mind yourself
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by VULCAN(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
The inability to comprehend what has been written is a terrible malady.

Made worse by a rushing to comment syndrome

The report says Hope has booked all the hotels in the state.

This dumb says you should book your own.

Meaning he is incapable of understanding what the word "All" means

ronalmagic10:
Are you they not paying? You sef book your own nah? Is it against the law to book hotel?

Omoh hope don win jare. If una like sponsor esn, autopilot or whatever to continue killing people

Na una sabi
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Zionmdde: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you are right bro

God will punish that stupid ibo governor
I don't do those your useless tribal rubbish

God will punish all political criminals irrespective of their tribes
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by Khyrvxjzy: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Zionmdde:

I don't do those your useless tribal rubbish

God will punish all political criminals irrespective of their tribes

amen
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by themanderon: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Just imagine what they will be using the state funds for. Truly politicians are not the solutions to our problem, they are the problem.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by achimendy(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
ivolt:

I thought Uzodinma was accused of being behind Unknown Gunmen?

That's what I heard too o.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by clerkent(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
You all should just forget about IMO state election.
I went to my home last week.I didn't see any posters for campaign talk more of real campaign. No body is talking about the election even the okada and keke rider.

Hope will just continue from where he stop.
IMO is dead for now.
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by ronalmagic10(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
VULCAN:
The inability to comprehend what has been written is a terrible malady.

Made worse by a rushing to comment syndrome

The report says Hope has booked all the hotels in the state.

This dumb says you should book your own.

Meaning he is incapable of understanding what the word "All" means

Olodo, Hope is paying for vacant rooms. If you and your father book ahead, the hotel will not ask you to pack out cos of another customer. Mumu
Re: Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election by boldtruthalways: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Absolute rascality. God save Imo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.