Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency (19640 Views)

Biko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map — Borno Gov. Zulum / Zulum: Boko Haram May Be Child’s Play If Nigeria Allows ISWAP Fighters Grow / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Justice6279(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nigeria's army in some part of the nation can clear this so called Boko Haram but politics is playing out there.
The politics y'all are playing with the lives of people shall not end well for you
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by billyG(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
I wonder why d north can be a country on her own.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by jojothaiv(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
OkCornel:
Too late.

Illiteracy, poverty, religious zealotry and corruption have made the North a perfect breeding ground for insurgents.

Similar conditions in the North Central, South East and South South.

Matter of time before government officials and high net worth individuals become targets.

The poor will have nothing left to eat except the rich. Too bad

Edit: if you accuse me of excluding the SW without mentioning the NW, just know you are a tribalist devoid of objective thinking.
Throw the yeye FG re-integration programs for repetant Boko Haram member and the equation is good to go.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by viodemus: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Greenfaces:

I saw things those guys destroyed my mouth open. You can imagine what it takes to fight strong army guys. Its not ordinary eyes. Something is even behind them. The weapons they had and havoc they did. The only question I ask is... what now happened that they suddenly got defeated overnight. Watin buhari come do? Because me I no understand the magic

I don't think they got defeated, they got integrated into the sham forces. That is why the balance of the security forces is essential.

The balance of security forces cannot be overlooked. If they don't balance the security forces very soon, it doesn't take a spirit to see that the country will increase in mistrust, which might lead to a collision of no return.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by OkCornel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
JOemmy:

Is not the nw and sw that's masterminding the crises in those regions u think u people can deceive anyone here?

How is the NW and SW the mastermind of the crisis in the other regions?
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
No sdont say entire Nigeria......say the entire Northern Nigeria will be over run by boko haram and the terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Major77: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Useless headline they can't even wipe out burno serf. If they tranga come s/east them go tell
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by tnerro1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
It is northern Nigeria it will wipe off
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Metrofox(m): 1:26am On Nov 01, 2023
grin grin ediot talk, we dey wait aboki for creek.. all the extremist rag heads will be drowned.. finish Nigeria for where.. they will rather finish the all you demonic politicians that bred them.. Animal talk
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Iamanoited: 6:13am On Nov 01, 2023
"boko-haram-may-wipe-nigeria-off-the-map-zulum-raises-alarm-about-insurgency".

NIGERIA SHALL WIPE OUT BOKOHARAM IJN AMEN.
TINUBU, PLEASE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW
AND PUT SHETTIMA, ZULUM AND OTHERS ON THEIR TOES TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEMS OF BORNO FAST AND REPORT TO YOU AND NIGERIA.
OTHERWISE, WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING TO HAMAS IN GAZA WILL BE SMALL COMPARED TO WHAT NIGERIA WILL EVENTUALLY DO TO BOKOHARAM IN BORNO.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Iamanoited: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2023
THE 2168 RETRAINED BOKOHARAMS ARE NOW LECTURERS IN THE UNIVERSITY. BUIRAITAI IS CHANCELLOR. NIGERIA HAS SIMILAR PROBLEMS IN YOBE AND ZAMFARA STATES. IT IS A CARRY OVER FROM NIGER REPUBLIC, CHAD AND CAMEROON.
Re: Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency by Iamanoited: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2023
"boko-haram-may-wipe-nigeria-off-the-map-zulum-raises-alarm-about-insurgency".

BOKOHARAM WOULDN'T DARE. THEIRS WOULD BE WORSE THAN THE SENSELESS BARBARIC ANIMALS IN GAZA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics / There'll Be No Difference Btw Buhari And Atiku, Think Outside The Slavery Box / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.