Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32393 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 12345baba(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Run o
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Olarewaju89: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

You are just about to put your hands in a serious problem.

Fornication.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Josywhyte: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
You better tell her face to face that you can't marry her before you will destroy another man's marriage.
And you think if you marry her she won't still leave you and bleep another nigga?
Baba use your head make dem no use am for you...QUIT[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by ATKenzy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Someone should remind us what Karma is again...is a bitch
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by iramure(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Please do not make the mistake of marrying her. You will inherit liability of having to care for your unborn children, the woman's, and her family. What is there for you to be proud about in you fresh unmarried guy marrying a woman with 4 kids.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by BadMaster: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards destruction.
These things are rampant, especially at work places.

I have also been in such situation a couple of times myself. I had to distance myself from the situation before it got to the point of no return. The funny thing is, when you see these women with their husbands, you would think they are loving and happy couples, but behind their husbands, these women grab any opportunity to cheat.

When we warn men about what's going on with women these days, some double down, claiming theirs is different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by izubext007: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nal god go punish u
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Paracetamol01: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
You end it the same way you started it
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by naijapikin2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
I know the woman, she is my soon to be ex wife.. I've told her I'm also not interested. I've my eyes set on someone else too... She's lieing I'm sexually ok... And very vibrant In bed .

Good luck to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Greattha: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring

You best be ready to marry her and her 4 kids.

You ravaged her more than her old husband ever could even without penetration....you made her taste the forbidden fruit which she'd been having but never had your brand.

What did you think would happen when you were frolicking and she asked you that question

She's probably fantasising on how sweet sex would be with you sef so be ready.

But trust me, it'll all wear off soon and she'll be the bane of your existence.

A woman who has had four kids...ha!!! You be strong man☺️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
One of the thousand reason to remain single forever.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by MuslimIgbo: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.
You're having a "hot romance" with someone's wife and you didn't pray to God to kill you if you don't stop. Your justification is that, you don't have sex with her, WHICH IS A BIG LIE.
YOU'RE DEFINITELY HEADING FOR DOOM AND DESTRUCTION.
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE IS HAVING SUCH RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WIFE?
YOU'RE DISHING WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED TO OTHERS...

SHAME ON YOU AND MAY GOD PUNISH YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by dododawa1: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
FAKE STORYLINE

On

Friday.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by malvisguy212: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring
were is your conscious oh evil man ? A married woman ask you, if you will marry her, and you say yes ? they say : whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad....you are a bad man.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by desgiezd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whichever way way you look at, you have hand in scattering that home and if you know the kind of pains, the unbearable emotional trauma and disillusionment that go with a broken home, you wouldn't ever want to do it to a fellow human being.
In fact, you may not be able to forgive yourself for life not to even talk of the consequences that may follow of which you won't have any control.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Abaman001(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a woman insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

I wished I could like ur comment a million times, you took the thought from my heart..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by omenuwad(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
You have to be careful bro. She has been in the marriage for a long time having four kids is not what you can easily wish away. Women act a lot with their emotions when they are in love. If she is tired of the marriage now what makes you think that she will not be tired of you one day. Talk to her let her work on her marriage e no easy anywhere even your own people will not allow you marry a woman that has four kids. Brother use your brain and not your heart.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by chukwudi3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
One day, you will understand what you av done to yourself. Run and leave the woman now.
Chijeep:

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by trudpo: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
OP, SINCE YOU SEE CLEARLY IN CAPITAL LETTERS, I'M NOT HERE TO ADVISE YOU TO STOP.
YOUR EYES GO SOON CLEAR WHEN YOU'RE FULLY AWAKE. WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK IS THAT LOVE IS EVERYTHING. YOU WILL LEARN AND IT WILL BE THE HARD WAY. SHEBI NA 4 KIDS PLUS HER, KWANTINU YOU HEAR?

Chijeep:

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Juniorangel(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
My sister this one loud ooo abeg no vex shift small make I join you...
ahnie:
I love siting on the fence reading comments.
Abeg no body should push me oh.
Where's tallesty my sitting partner?

This one loud pass vuvuzuela.

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Sharpsharp00123: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
u don’t have sense

So if all the spinsters wey dey outside u no see any but na to follow person wey don get 4 children with toto wide like what I don’t know

U lack taste n u deserve death by d woman’s husband

Will u take care of the 4 children or u will leave them with the man?
U want to ruin a marriage due to your madness n low self esteem

I guess u are so ugly n broke to the extent u can’t get beautiful single ladies out there
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Kevineleven(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Op sit her down and tell her that you will not marry her , so if she is divorcing her hubby because of you she better abort.
Unless you plan on marrying her, then you might die before your time.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Okiton: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

sheeeey na u talk say u go marry am? Be prepared to marry her and welcome her 4 kids to ur home.

May God bless ur new home
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Authur729(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
When u and her dy play the romance you know say she duh marry u suppose remove eye and warn her to stay away from you now wetin u do to people it is coming back to you that is karma
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by rickleye: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Not sure why YOU ARE SCREAMING AT US !!!
And where you copied what you are sending us from . I’d like to see the WhatsApp messages you exchanged.
Plus just keep lying to yourself that you never had sex with her.

That said listen !
You are not the first to be embroiled in such and will not be the last .
You have to drum it in her that your relationship is over .
1. You cannot have 4 step kids overnight as you want to have children of your own. The children will despise you.
2. Even though you admire her you can’t marry her.
3. Tell her that if she want to continue what you two have - she has to stay with her husband.

I would have advised that you quit the job but this climate is not conducive to be jobless.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by DECLAN2015(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

She ll be ok
Just gradually withdrawn
Or manage the situation well
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Juniorangel(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
But OP how come you want carry a married woman with 4 kids something you will just chop and clean mouth you are saying you love her. If that woman enter your house she is coming with her kids if not now later, you go just automatically become father to 4kids... My advise just cut of everything and walk out of it, never in your live accept a married woman who left her marriage as a wife, there are Consequences...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by regenerateman(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just are just deceiving yourself. Shebi you claimed that there two girls in your life that you may choose one and now you are loving a married woman. You are just digging your grave. Quietly, take your hands off this woman and advise her to amend her ways with her hubby. Don't involve in the destruction of someone's marriage.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by RomanGreen: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigga44:
The lesson to learn here as a married woman be say nothing dey outside........many single men would promise you marriage, and encourage you to leave your home. But once you come outside........everybody go disappear.

You dey mind them? By the time guys pass her around, her eyes go clear. Women and their foolish emotions. Only few of them have control over that their unchecked emotions.

Them never marry women wey single finish e come be second hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by edunaragold(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Izi91: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
You'll definitely pay for this. Someone else will do it for you you too. There are single ladies everywhere but you choose to go out with someone's wife because of selfish interest 😔
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by CrownLands(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Your interference has already had an impact on her marriage. There is nothing you can do now, but to prepare to take her in.
ADVICE: Do not disappoint her. Remember, "A Woman Scorned, Is Deadlier Than The Deadliest Beast."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.