Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32392 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmm cry cry
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by seanwilliam(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
I’m glad that there’s still sanity in this world especially on nairaland. 95% of the comments condemned your actions.

Take it from me, it is not worth it the risk.

Finally, this post shows that pussy is the most powerful weapon on earth ..

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by godliman: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chijeep:

Thanks so much.
I admire your inspirational ideas
Your advice sound sensible at the beginning but towards the end you are misleading the OP. He should try and undo the evil he has done by talking her back into her marriage whether she agrees or not, he should walk away. The idea of walking away alone will make her rethink her decision.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Holysucker(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hassanmaye:

The Truth is we men easily get bored with women, once you sleep with a woman thrice you won't feel her the same anymore

This is so me bro...uneasily get bored with women...once I sleep with them the interest just fizzle out...I don tire.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by justli: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
you cannot stomach having sex with another mans wife, yet you are having hot romance (pressing her, fingering her , and kissing her) with another mans wife. You already commited adultery with her because you desired a man'swife and took action to satisfy your passion.

The consequence is on you. you first need to accept responsibility for all these,
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Letuspray4niger: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
stylishly take her phone delete ur contact from all angles both social media, do same to ur phone block and delete everything about her and then disappear from that environment if possible relocate, you thank me later.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Saintofmelody74(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

You think you love her till you start living together.....b4 it goes too far,cut it off.....find break up fast and immediately, If not,your just gonna mess up ur future...
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by superCleanworks(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other,

it will not be well with you if you don't marry her
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by EndRape2(f): 2:14am On Nov 04, 2023
If you love her go ahead, many married women are suffering in the hands of their husband's, why a man will marry them and dump them at home, no show of love, no show of care. No show of emotional attachment, they will be busy with side chic, giving side chic, attention love and care and their wife will be home dying of BP, there is nothing wrong, you have not sin, let her return the bride price , if the man is not treating her well,

Women deserve happiness too. they should be loved and cared for too, please go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by EndRape2(f): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2023
Married women cheat because most of them are starved of attention, care and love from their spouse, men with Ego, will offend their wife ,instead of apologizing they will still be forming boss, neglect her and visit side chic, some why forming boss, will not even give her food money until she comes to back, for offence she did not commit, can you imagine nonsense

They give attention ro side chic, and neglect their wife, many married women are going through hell, and emotional abandonment, this is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Skyno1: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2023
you already have a hand in the breakup of marriage

just wait for you own karma
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2023
You are well experienced bro... He is the only one oooo... The first time my ex-wife packed out I had to beg her boyfriend(married man o) before she could come back. That thought only never allow me forgive her. The marriage is over now and we have both moved on with our lives. In my own case I even know the guy and he's a nairalander too

Urexcellency:
Haba, you are the only one that can talk to that woman to remain in the marriage, since you are the reason why the marriage is going bad. But wait...., how did you start that friendship before it gets to that level of intimacy, don't you know she's married, àbí how can a married woman with 4 kids be so attractive to you?
Pls guys learn to always respect the fact that some ladies are married
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by sajiwere(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2023
You are as guilty as OP, why answering the question: will you marry me if

quote author=Onyiiobi7735 post=126719979]
Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.[/quote]
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by mrdino(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.

You are about to bring a curse upon yourself.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by djon78(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards destruction.

Actually plenty women especially nowadays can't be satisfied in bed
So most times they quit the marriage or start sleeping around

That's what we are facing presently now especially in Nigeria

And Men must brace themselves up because the game don change

I am sorry for any Man wey no prepare himself for wetin dey happen now else heart attack and several sickness go attack am

I was talking with a guy recently, his wife wey him marry, pay full bride price, after borning 3 children for him carry him children run away

He traced her and later got hold of his two boys who are with him now
The remaining daughter is still with her. She was recently begging the guy she wants to come back

The guy told her she can come back, but he wants to take the remaining daughter from her and end the marriage

If you see how he is taking good care of those boys 6yrs and 4yrs old.
They are happy with there Dad

The guy say him no dey marry again. He will just focus on raising the ones he has.
I told him his own better, at least he is with his children finally.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:

You already have a hand brother!

Women are Adult Children, Once You are banging a married Woman Most of them had Matrimonial Issues & Whatever You do is to help create a mega mass of dark Energies in the dilapidated relationship!!

Sex with Married Woman could only be handled by some "OG" Who Could even Use the avenue to rekindle the flames of Love between her & Her Husband ...

I won't judge you morally or immorally .... But We need to be prepare for the cost of our actions before embarking on the action .... !

If you enter into Sheeeeettt beyond your sense & Maturities, You will be deepsheeet Yaself!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by JapaNinja: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2023
The thing wey you talk here get truth, but e dey important make everybody dey remember THE LAW OF CONSEQUENCES.

For example, dis my neighbour woman wey I talk, she no know say e get person for Camp wey know am from when her family dey live for Kaduna.

Na dat her husband send am go OAU University and wey spend plenty money to care for her family.

Dis time wey she suppose settle build her home, na im she dey form love nwatintin with bachelor. She dey sneak comot de Camp go dey attend Daystar church for Lagos, with the bachelor!

The God for Daystar dey different from the one wey dey de Camp ni? Abi she think say she dey deceive God?

As we dey talk so, de husband don put dem house up for sale, and all her 5 children dey with her for house. Why?

Because husband don swear say im no go pay shishi again for school fees till im get DNA test results.

THE LAW OF CONSEQUENCES!

EndRape2:
Married women cheat because most of them are starved of attention, care and love from their spouse, men with Ego, will offend their wife ,instead of apologizing they will still be forming boss, neglect her and visit side chic, some why forming boss, will not even give her food money until she comes to beg, for offence she did not commit, can you imagine nonsense

They give attention ro side chic, and neglect their wife, many married women are going through hell, and emotional abandonment, this is wrong.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by MySolace: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.
U were expecting anyone to come in public and admits he sleeps/slept with a married woman/women...? Are u joking?
It's normal, ok.

I go bet my left ball say he don bed da woman... sad angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
MySolace:

U were expecting anyone to come in public and admits he sleeps/slept with a married woman/women...? Are u joking?
It's normal, ok.

I go bet my left ball say he don bed da woman... sad angry
Lemme just talk small sense into your head, everyone isn't like you.
if I don't want to disclose anything I'll never even think of posting such not to talk of mentioning a woman with 4 kids and beside I've never received any token for posting on nairaland nor hitting frontpage. So what will be my gain in garnishing what's really bothering me?
Even if I sleep with her will you kill me 4 it?
WHY IM SO PAINED HERE IS THAT I USED TO CONDEMN THIS TYPE OF MESS FRM PEOPLE AND NOW I'M DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN IT TALK MORE OF A WOMAN WITH 4kids.
*NOW I KNOW THAT NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:

you have your hands and both feet in their separation,you can service a woman's pvssy but to lure her out of marriage is a big NO,that is the height of indiscipline and rascality
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by MySolace: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chijeep:

if I don't want to disclose anything I'll never even think of posting such not to talk of mentioning a woman with 4 kids and beside I've never received any token for posting on nairaland nor hitting frontpage. So what will be my gain in garnishing what's really bothering me?
WHY IM SO PAINED HERE IS THAT I USED TO CONDEMN THIS TYPE OF MESS FRM PEOPLE AND NOW I'M DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN IT TALK MORE OF A WOMAN WITH 4kids.
Lol... cheesy cheesy...
D way u keep emphasizing on "a woman with 4'kids" ...as though a woman with 4kids is categorically finished cheesy cheesy...

Oh, in every case there could be an exception anyway. But dat doesn't change d fact dat people won't admit most of dia sexual adventures in public. It's just a Stark truth
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by JapaNinja: 1:34am On Nov 05, 2023
Chijeep:

Mr Chijeep,

make I join talk sense for your head.

That offence wey you dey feel now because of that comment, na im you suppose dey feel from de very first time wey that Jezebel dey try seduce you ( abi na you seduce am?).

You dey tell cheating married woman with 4 abi 5 children say she be your spec? You dey kiss and finger married woman dey deceive yourself say you never sex am?
I dey laugh o!

Wetin you no know be say: God no dey settle im account every Friday, but judgement still dey!

People go dey despise God's Word still dey convince demselves say dem be decent people. Maybe na you be dat Daniel sef wey dey parade everywhere with that married woman in her red car.

My advice for you na de same: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by DeFuturePresido: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2023
This comment really made me laugh!

Funny enough (readng through your earlier comments) I might know the woman and the Daniel you are talking about.

I regularly buy roasted fish from her place whenever I go to the Camp for programmes. She owns a red jeep with tinted windows, and it is the Daniel that is always driving her around.

I've also met the woman's husband through a friend that used to work with him in Lagos. This friend says the husband is a good guy that helped him when he was to be sacked.

Married woman with 4 kids? Kissing, fingering? God forbid!

@ OP: I believe God wants to save you from imminent destruction. You (and you alone) can get yourself out of the mess you have created. If you are really sincere, you know what to do!

JapaNinja:

Mr Chijeep,

make I join talk sense for your head.

That offence wey you dey feel now because of that comment, na im you suppose dey feel from de very first time wey that Jezebel dey try seduce you ( abi na you seduce am?).

You dey tell cheating married woman with 4 abi 5 children say she be your spec? You dey kiss and finger married woman dey deceive yourself say you never sex am?
I dey laugh o!

Wetin you no know be say: God no dey settle im account every Friday, but judgement still dey!

People go dey despise God's Word still dey convince demselves say dem be decent people. Maybe na you be dat Daniel sef wey dey parade everywhere with that married woman in her red car.

My advice for you na de same: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by StrongestGuy: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

today, I'm feeling on top of the world, because I can clearly see from this thread that majority of my fellow Nigerians still have very high moral standards!

@ OP: I feel great compassion for you, because I have gone through a similar challenge. What saved me from ruin at the time were 2 things:

A. My family
and
B. God's Word.

SOME DETAILS
A, My family contributed greatly because they ALL, without exception, condemned the step I wanted to take. In fact, my Dad threatened to disown me if I went ahead. He told me that the easiest way for a man to destroy his destiny is by having anything to do with another man's wife.

B. God's Word finally brought me back from the brink, because I took some time off work (and away from the situation) to go and research what God says about it. What I discovered shocked me back to my senses. Permit me to share some of them:

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Luke 16:1 Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Proverbs 6:32 But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself.

Matthew 5:27-28 You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

etc, etc.

HOWEVER, our loving heavenly Father also promises to forgive and cleanse us, if we sincerely repent:

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1. If you have already promised to marry that woman, find a way to withdraw that promise.

2. Avoid being alone with the woman under ANY circumstance. If need be, get another job, leave that environment and stop communicating with her.

3. Find time to be alone with God and sincerely repent for what you have already done.

In case you don't know, that woman's home is already on fire, because of you.

Her children are probably crying to bed everyday, because such an immoral woman will totally neglect her home, her husband and her children, because she believes herself to have found "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"! She will no longer clean her own home, prepare food, have sex with her husband or show any respect towards him (even in front of her children).

I wish you the very best as you make your decision.

God bless you!

Chijeep:

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by femijay8271(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
You are well experienced bro... He is the only one oooo... The first time my ex-wife packed out I had to beg her boyfriend(married man o) before she could come back. That thought only never allow me forgive her. The marriage is over now and we have both moved on with our lives. In my own case I even know the guy and he's a nairalander too

Haaa

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 2mch(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
After promising her marriage, you must marry her and take care of her 4kods. Some of you are so stupid and insecure that you will talk anyhow for sex and attention. This is why I like countries where they sue easily. You dare not try this nonsense wo, you don marry be this. You go pay child support too.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tompson88: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thanks bro, that's a very good advice from you, I may attach their problem to devil sha,but may God continue to have mercy on us.
Hezzyluv:

@bold, I was in these categories u mentioned up there excluding the job sha. Even the job then, this woman knew I was just doing it just because no job and a bird at hand is worth more den millions in the forest. But yet, she couldn't allow me rest. "Wetin even funny for my own case be say", she came and toast me directly no even conner conner inside this matta.

Anyway, one wise man that had firsthand experience said, fear women. And I fink he knew what his eyes saw.

Just try your best possible to avoid her totally no dey open teeth with her. She may hate u for that. But, no just send her.

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NigeriaMustFly: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Very interesting thread! Read it cover to cover.

For the OP, it's not my place to tell you what to do, but here is my take, based on vast counselling experience and pure logic:

1. Women are very emotional. That woman probably met you at a time when she was vulnerable and needed support.

2. Because of your work (or other activities), you were probably spending too much time alone with her, which led to the emotional entanglement.

3. Your worst mistakes were in telling her that "she is your spec", that you "love her", and that you "will marry her if she is divorced".

4. It is probable that you currently have a good or at least "normal" relationship with her 4 children. Be rest assured: that will drastically change, if she goes ahead to leave their dad and marry you.

5. If it is true that you've not gone all the way to have sex with her, then she is most likely a manipulative person who is merely using the promise of sex as a carrot to lead you on.

6. If no 5 is so, it is also quite possible that she would have promised to move away with you to a new environment (maybe even overseas) for a "fresh start"?

7. Finally, marriage is much more than just the wedding ceremony and the rings. In Africa, it is a union of families.

Where is her family? Where is yours? What kind of parents agree to their married daughter's evidently totally inappropriate relationship with a bachelor? And after 4 children?

In summary, I am trying to get you to think with your brain and not your "3rd leg".

Best of luck! You are REALLY going to need it, regardless of what you decide.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Chijeep(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
NigeriaMustFly:
Very interesting thread! Read it cover to cover.

For the OP, it's not my place to tell you what to do, but here is my take, based on vast counselling experience and pure logic:

1. Women are very emotional. That woman probably met you at a time when she was vulnerable and needed support.

2. Because of your work (or other activities), you were probably spending too much time alone with her, which led to the emotional entanglement.

3. Your worst mistakes were in telling her that "she is your spec", that you "love her", and that you "will marry her if she is divorced".

4. It is probable that you currently have a good or at least "normal" relationship with her 4 children. Be rest assured: that will drastically change, if she goes ahead to leave their dad and marry you.

5. If it is true that you've not gone all the way to have sex with her, then she is most likely a manipulative person who is merely using the promise of sex as a carrot to lead you on.

6. If no 5 is so, it is also quite possible that she would have promised to move away with you to a new environment (maybe even overseas) for a "fresh start"?

7. Finally, marriage is much more than just the wedding ceremony and the rings. In Africa, it is a union of families.

Where is her family? Where is yours? What kind of parents agree to their married daughter's evidently totally inappropriate relationship with a bachelor? And after 4 children?

In summary, I am trying to get you to think with your brain and not your "3rd leg".

Best of luck! You are REALLY going to need it, regardless of what you decide.
Thanks so much but I only agreed to marry her if she's single, I mean if she haven't married not that if she's divorced. And also I mean that she's a spec in the line of her hardworking, appearance and the way she handle issues, unlike our yahoo girls chasers of nowadays.
Thanks again
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by incandescentena: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2023
searchlight:
There is nothing like karma. When is karma visiting buhari, ibb, obj, Tinubu, Atiku, saraki, orji Kalu and their likes?

They will all have their day with Karma

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Enjoy your new wife and four step children.

Love go soon fly out of the wonder. The grass is always greener on the other side but you did not break her marriage, she made the decision herself.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
I’m glad that there’s still sanity in this world especially on nairaland. 95% of the comments condemned your actions.

Take it from me, it is not worth it the risk.

Finally, this post shows that pussy is the most powerful weapon on earth ..

No.

Only "hot romance" and no sex according to the OP.

Oga hot romance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.