Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage (32385 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by olabrinks(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why should any sane woman leave her 4 kids in a marriage for a single man? Lol she’s delusional and dumb. This kind of situation should be kept as a fling and nothing more. No normal man will marry a woman that cheated on her husband with 4 kids, c’mon now.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by samology2000: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
So among all the women/ladies it is the married woman with 4kids u decided to fall in love with. Now she has left her husband and innocent children to follow you. You better come back to your senses if you don't want the anger of God open you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Urexcellency: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Haba, you are the only one that can talk to that woman to remain in the marriage, since you are the reason why the marriage is going bad. But wait...., how did you start that friendship before it gets to that level of intimacy, don't you know she's married, àbí how can a married woman with 4 kids be so attractive to you?
Pls guys learn to always respect the fact that some ladies are married
Chijeep:
It all happened like this...
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
These hidden relationship have been going on since 2 months now.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Michelle55: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I can't just wrap my fingers on the reason why some women cheat a lot. embarassed

Op, I was in same shoe like you. But in my own case, she didn't request divorce from her husband. I couldn't stand it at some point, l had no option then to resigned from the work I was doing and travel from Abuja to Lagos just to stop that nonsense because conscience no allow me rest.

I really thank God for his mercy on me and for giving me the grace for taking such bold step. It wasn't easy at first but it was worth it. Because, I was heading towards distribution.
Abeg, wetin you bin wan distribute, ya akamu bah? I wan check something😂😂
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't tow that path of distribution errmm... Sorry, I mean destruction.
Your peace of mind is paramount so protect it, avoid married women with everything you've got.
👌

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tayorshd87: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:

cry cry cry
She told me that this will be the 3rd time that she's telling her husband that even before we met and that I'm not the main reason but just that she's tired of the marriage ever since but she's only enduring

What do u expect her to say before ??

To admit that u caused the separation 🤔

Dude wake up from your sleep u already destroyed the marriage and u can now bleep her as u want ..

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Tayorshd87: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u are in love..... And she told u she doesn't love her husband and her parents forced her and mumu u believe all her revised standard version of everything.... Ehen!! go ahead naa... Ngwanu!! Love conquers all things naaaaa grin

Just know that weda she leave her kids with her husband or she pack them come ur house...... u are taking care of 4 children and a women insensitive enough to leave her husband and kids because of what she already has and can even nurture.....

My own is .... Women are only sweet when they come and go, seeing them once in a while ........baba . u see ....once they pack into your house... Ur eyes go soon clear with a very rude shock when u see the principality in them emerge....

May God bless your generation that's why I was telling a friend sometimes ago that u putting a woman in your house as a wife is like a bondage because she go tire u soon and u can't bring any other spec to the house again 🤔

Forget I love u I love you is because u guyz are not living together yet those things go disappear ☹️🙁

6 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Michelle55: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
olabrinks:
Why should any sane woman leave her 4 kids in a marriage for a single man? Lol she’s delusional and dumb. This kind of situation should be kept as a fling and nothing more. No normal man will marry a woman that cheated on her husband with 4 kids, c’mon now.
Lol, she has no idea what is about to hit her. Why would a married woman cheat in the first place? If the marriage don tire her, simply tear the certificate make she for see road knack all the whole preeq wey dey the world. Her husband being over-religious is no excuse, let her teach him the way to pleasure her(nobody knows it all) since na fvck carry her come this world. As for the op, the guy wey go use ya wife kpekus do rag still dey secondary school. Continue!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by NoToPile: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
All these threads in Family section today na wa. grin

Which one is his christain way of having sex?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
You should have specified that you would have preferred her to be single w/o kids.

It's just a huge misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hezzyluv: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Michelle55:

Abeg, wetin you bin wan distribute, ya akamu bah? I wan check something😂😂
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't tow that path of distribution errmm... Sorry, I mean destruction.
Your peace of mind is paramount so protect it, avoid married women with everything you've got.
👌

Lol...

Seen I go modify now. cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Rhassidy360: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmm something de sup for this life sha. Run away from that woman before it too late
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Rajman45(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Op I admire you for your decency and being honest.Many young men in your shoes knowing the woman is married would try to go beyond the platonic romance,that is by having sex with her, but you didn't because you have a conscience and morals.
Just try to convince her to remain in her marriage and help the man work on the marriage.
Because it's not like the woman's husband offended her or is an abusive one.
The marriage just needs reconstruction .
But if she's adamant on leaving, just keep a distance from her so it won't look like you are encouraging her to leave her husband.
If she decides that it is you she wants,then fine and good.
But for now while she's still in the man's house,pause your romance with another man's house.
Let her do everything by herself in leaving.
See this one......u and d ops need correct slap.
Nonsense talk.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Rajman45(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chijeep:
I(a single man) and a married woman with 4kids who we both work in the same restaurant fell in love with each other, though we never had s3x but we use to have hot romance because I don't think I can bear sleeping with another man's wife.
Like a joke, she asked me that will I marry her if she's single and I told her that yes because she's a spec both physically and otherwise.
BUT NOW I'M AFRAID OF WHAT'S COOKING NOW BECAUSE THIS SAME WOMAN HAVE TOLD HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WANT OUT OF THE MARRIAGE JUST FEW DAYS AGO AND THIS WEEK SHE HAVE INFORMED HER PARENTS OF HER INTENTION OF GETTING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE THOUGH HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF IT.

THOUGH I TRIED CLEARING MY MIND BY ASKING HER WHY WILL SHE LEAVE HER HUSBAND AND HER 4 KIDS AND SHE SAID THAT SHE NEVER LOVED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IT WAS HER MOM'S IDEA TO ACCEPT THE MAN'S PROPOSAL BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST 19 YEARS OF AGE WHILE THE MAN IS WAY MORE OLDER, AND TO CROWN IT UP, SHE SAID HER HUBBY ISN'T GOOD IN BED THAT HE PRACTICE HIS CHRISTIAN WAYS OF HAVING SEX SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE LITTLE SHE'S ENJOYING IN THE S3X OF A THING THAT SHE'S THE ONE TAKING IT UP ON HIM.

PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT IN THIS KIND OF ISSUE, THOUGH I LOVE THIS WOMAN BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THEIR SEPARATION.
The thunder wey go strike u and ur yeye romance with another man's wife, de do press up inside town-hall-meeting. This same useless woman na him go finish ur life pata pata bet me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Donpenny(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2023
I dnt knw the kind of relationship a single guy will be having with a married woman if he doesn't have an ulterior motive. When you were sweet talking her dnt you knw woman love fantasies? . Now she has fellen for you, you won run. You must fuvk her o since na Bleep you won Bleep. Animal

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by duduade: 3:33am On Nov 01, 2023
No worry by the time you become a step father to four children... Footing bills and all .. your eyes go clear .. you both no even get shame.... Na for that restaurant job una both dey take do rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:04am On Nov 01, 2023
Rajman45:

See this one......u and d ops need correct slap.
Nonsense talk.
Lol!! See this one. Come and slap me now if you think you have a pair of balls between your legs. Am waiting.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 07kjb: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Hmmm mother of four nawa for you o

U better carry her and go beg the husband,else u are just digging your grave
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by mrblessed(m): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2023
I think wishing your idiotic self "congratulations" is in order. You had a romance with a married woman and naively surprised she is about leaving her marry. It's either you are pathologically stupid or you are one of these twerps catching cruise with imaginary stories.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Hideaki: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Go and marry her
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Khyrvxjzy: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2023
Chijeep:

tell her not to divorce her husband ooo

marry her

cant two man marry a woman
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by tritt(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Hot romance but you never slept with her....Please define what hot romance is?....even if small piki full this nairaland senior men still mount oh...what rubbish

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Na turn by turn.

She will leave you for someone else too.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by seetomorrow: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chijeep:

First and foremost, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON TGIS EARTH for going that far romancing and saying with your useless mouth confess you Love her What a fun ck? What has gone wrong with our men these days? What happened to all the young/small small girls out there? You will reap what you sow in that woman's brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by seetomorrow: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chijeep:

Thanks so much.
I admire your inspirational ideas

Shot up there fool. Admire keeeel you there. Leave a married woman alone and thank me later. And keep your peace, you don't know the wrath of a married man until he catches you with his wife.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Rajman45(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!! See this one. Come and slap me now if you think you have a pair of balls between your legs. Am waiting.
Abeg comot from my quote jor, na so u take use ur pair of balls ( if u get any b dat ) advice d dick head op yeye advice.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rajman45:

Abeg comot from my quote jor, na so u take use ur pair of balls ( if u get any b dat ) advice d dick head op yeye advice.
Lol! So you call what you are living a life! I wonder who or what made you miserable and frustrated.
Human rubbish, death is a better option for you because you are a terrible nuisance to nature and the human society.
Frustrated animal.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Rajman45(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! So you call what you are living a life! I wonder who or what made you miserable and frustrated.
Human rubbish, death is a better option for you because you are a terrible nuisance to nature and the human society.
Frustrated animal.
What a pity, I never knew ur this frustrated and miserable. Ah..... that's why u want the op to become as useless as u are. Pele ehn....take heart, life never hard reach this ur unbearable condition.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rajman45:

What a pity, I never knew ur this frustrated and miserable. Ah..... that's why u want the op to become as useless as u are. Pele ehn....take heart, life never hard reach this ur unbearable condition.
Lol,of course you are very useless, more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Nna, take heart on this your frustrated life.If it's too much for you ,why not hang yourself and spare this world,one more nuisance.
Useless condemned waste pipe .
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by 22just: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chijeep:

Just dey play, just dey play. You can't bear sleeping with another man's wife but you can bear to have hot romance with her... just listen to yourself
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by samwash(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
I for talk for this matter but I nor dey house.
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Stonerobaba(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
She will leave you the same way bro. Use your head
Re: Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage by Ejaisky: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Una two eyes go soon clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.