Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara (62405 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by StreetFight: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Where una dey see Fvck sef

Two years now I never take eye see TOTO face to face

Tinubu leave olosho wey him go subsidize go dey subside fuel wey no gree come down

Now I know why you have been mentally unstable. It's sex starvation
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by StreetFight: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men! Her only crime was to fall in love with this animal undecided

If anyone believes this cheap lies, then he/she needs to go for mental evaluation undecided

I’m so sure the heartless boyfriend killed her for ritual reasons, i mean that’s the latest trend now. ”killing of girlfriend”

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

Honestly I don’t even know what to say again!!!
I hate men!!

Take your drugs oooooo. The psychiatric hospitals are full

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Dcaliphate(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men! Her only crime was to fall in love with this animal undecided

If anyone believes this cheap lies, then he/she needs to go for mental evaluation undecided

I’m so sure the heartless boyfriend killed her for ritual reasons, i mean that’s the latest trend now. ”killing of girlfriend”

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
So u hate your dad too?
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Brownemeka: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
You should be ashamed of yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by koolaid87: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
tolufase:

You again? You need to be taken to psychiatric hospital for proper medication

She has medications but always refuses to take it.

Maybe we'll take her back to yaba left
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Pat081: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Just for 5 minutes of enjoyment, he ends up in jail for the rest of his life always use your head to think
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Confirm4real(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

Different men don show dis one shege grin
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Pat081: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Just for 5 minutes of enjoyment, he ends up in jail for the rest of his life always use your head to think if na 2 seconds you can do ,do it and rest
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Listenverywell: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

Like say u no get 1 single man for your life.
Its just intercourse and it could have happened to either of them but u choose this your extreme feminism to another level. If no be Man you for dey this world
Men this men that
Leave men alone o
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by PopQueenAgency: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

You're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by ufuosman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Where una dey see Fvck sef

Two years now I never take eye see TOTO face to face

Tinubu leave olosho wey him go subsidize go dey subside fuel wey no gree come down
😂😂😂😂
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by ubimagos: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
Keep on hating, the end is near!
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Adeshinau98: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Werey you done chop breakfast, you're missing out on a good Bleep
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Clinghton: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dude must have been mocked during previous encounter, he only came to impress...such is life.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Theweekend: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
100smile:

LOL. How you cum take enjoy am
me i no cum understand
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Theweekend: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
100smile:

LOL. How you cum take enjoy am
me i no cum understand
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by warrifinest1985: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
She did not die as a result of the prolonged sex romp, thats a big lie. She has an underlying health issue before the sex and that what killed her because I temembered I once asked a sex worker in warri here how many client she normally service a day and she told me atleast 13, and scientifically a man can not go more than ,3 or 4 round of sex meaning na the man suppose die not the woman. Nobody be pikin here lets learn how to use our head
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Isokoboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

You welcome
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Juliusdking(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
You well ?
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

James how u dey?
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by AmadorSays: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Abeg see wahala now.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Unfortunately, fornication has sent that one to the great beyond. All because of ' harder! Faster! Yes! '
No December festivity for her. Eyah. Lol.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by dododawa1: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Safe

Journey

She escaped

Tinubu

Govt
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Ashawoman82: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
don't say anything,just kill yasef
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pat081:
Just for 5 minutes of enjoyment, he ends up in jail for the rest of his life always use your head to think
Mbok the guy do more than one hour o🏃🏃
Na d girl go eternal

1 Like

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by baralatie(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
warrifinest1985:
She did not die as a result of the prolonged sex romp, thats a big lie. She has an underlying health issue before the sex and that what killed her because I temembered I once asked a sex worker in warri here how many client she normally service a day and she told me atleast 13, and scientifically a man can not go more than ,3 or 4 round of sex meaning na the man suppose die not the woman. Nobody be pikin here lets learn how to use our head
Dey there dey play
Make you start to trek from ore to Benin city na only one hour by road.
Na you go by force testify say body no be firewoods
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Godsonkemz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!

Your hatred for men is turning you into a psycho and gradually turning you to foool.
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by megamank(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
Falling in love kini?
Nigerian girls gat no love to offer please…
Their love is fully tied to what the guy have to offer…
It simple transaction gone wrong that’s all..
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Patriotsleague: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Padipadi:

Mad boy, I was banned in politics section so I have to drag you here cos your shame must be in public.
What's the meaning of Oba in Benin language?
Shebi your king's title is Oba. Wetin it mean? What's the origin of the letters in vowels and consonants? They exist in Yoruba language.
If you wanna insult the Ooni of Ife based on his research of Igbos from Ife, talk is free o but freedom after your talk isn't guaranteed!
You should ask Onirisa what he saw that made him say so cos he has his facts. And if you choose insults cos that's how you insult Oba of Benin, no p.
I v given points but you choose to abuse. Why?
Cos you are a deranged mofo with no facts. You delight in chest beating like Igbos. Your Benin root no pass one state and out of that state, Yorubas still has more claims. So what's your purpose in life if not to lament!
You couldn't prove Benin art are beautiful than Ife art. You can't state archaeological dates that says Benin art was older.
FYI, Ife dates back between 700-900AD. Benin was more of 14th century.
You are the mumu of life, the saliva dripping fóol. Na maggot 🪰 you dey chop so I no blame you.
You were our slaves, that's where you stole all the skills you learnt, stupid fool, show me any sign of greatness in Ile'Ife, show me any great monuments befitting a great kingdom...none. Benin kingdom is older than the Jesus era, more than 5000 years old, now I know you are a stupid fool. Ile'Ife was created by the Benin Prince, when he entered the land now called ile'Ife it was an empty jungle, our prince is your progenitor, it's clearly seen by evidences that Benin was the greater kingdom, using Yoruba and Igbo slaves to build our city walls and Benin moat.

Don't ever mention weak Yoruba and Benin in same sentence again, how can you have a kingdom with no . monuments, thief people.

Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by verygoodguy: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
she died in active service
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by OBTOREPA(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Bunch of murderers!!
Bunch of rapist!!
Evil men!!
Heartless men!!
Wicked men!!

I hate men!!
Beauty without brain
Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by Padipadi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You were our slaves, that's where you stole all the skills you learnt, stupid fool, show me any sign of greatness in Ile'Ife, show me any great monuments befitting a great kingdom...none. Benin kingdom is older than the Jesus era, more than 5000 years old, now I know you are a stupid fool.
🤣 See painment in ya eyes.
Dear slave, I know how it feels to be a 2nd class citizen.
It's ya destiny.
I understand your Benin people had nothing to offer in present day Nigeria but Yorubas can still help you.
In case Nigeria split in future, follow Yorubas or else you ll be landlocked like Igbos. You know Benins abs Igbos have similar bad luck. Blame ya destiny.
Let me laugh in anticipation of your next rants.
Oya tell me the meaning of Oba in Benin language. If not, grab sniper and drink.
Learnt you stay in a bed bug filled room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.