Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara (14988 Views)

We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Coronavirus: Chinese Embassy Have Not Stopped Issuing Visas To Nigerians / Lai Muhammed Commissioned Irrigation And Water Projects Not A Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by press9jatv: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
PRESS STATEMENT

RE: SUSPENSION OF PH RING ROAD PROJECT

The attention of Rivers State Government has been drawn to news being circulated that the flag-ship project of Gov. Siminalayi Fubara, GSSRS, the 50.15km Dual Carriage Ring Road has been suspended.

We wish to inform Rivers people and the general public to disregard such information as false. The project is for the advancement of our state and the improvement of the economy of our dear State therefore nothing whatsoever can stop it at this stage. For the avoidance of doubt, 77% of the contract sum has been paid and the construction firm is making frantic efforts to complete the job within schedule.

Please let's be guided as we ask information and news managers to always verify their stories before going to the public space.

Signed

Warisenibo Joe Johnson
Commissioner for Information and Communication.

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by press9jatv: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good response from the commissioner of information here. APC lies and propaganda are Siamese twins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Validated: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
They should use the opportunity to demolish Wike father's home. No time for swegbe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by press9jatv: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Validated:
They should use the opportunity to demolish Wike father's home. No time for swegbe.
Governor Fubara will do the needful on that. Wike will be thoroughly dealt with in Rivers State politics

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by seanfer(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Validated:

But the ring road no pass anywhere near Wike’s fathers house.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Herdsmen: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Me Dey observe those Wike’s commissioners with one eyes ..

Soon Fubara go arrange his own men put.. na little time we go begin get correct info..

Commissioner just Dey talk wetin Wike tell am .. no be Fubara talk

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by LeoDeKing: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubu don settle dem.

28 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by smokinloud(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
E don hear Tinubu words.

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by yarimo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Illiterate Obidients and fake news are like 5 and 6 mteeeew

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Ikaeniyan0: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
IPOBdients attacked me when I said "its stupid for the governor to suspend the project

15 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by alizma: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Forward ever, backwards never. River state Oye....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by bennyflipy(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
yarimo:

You always remind me of pandoraobi grin grin

God bless Nigeria
And

PBAT the super president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by kokoA(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Validated:
Why punish the old man because of his son? How will you feel if your family house is pulled down because of one of your siblings

4 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023

Ok
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Lovenorth: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
I love the way Fabura is dealing with the useless drunkard
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by bigdammyj: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Splashme: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Shebi this same information commissioner is Wike's man?

I started suspecting his press releases since he feigned ignorance about Fubara sacking the Chief of Staff and Chief Security Officer. He claimed the governor had not informed him about it ... lol.

His own sack is next
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Carry on Gov SIM, nothing do you......
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by highness25(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
kokoA:
Why punish the old man because of his son? How will you feel if your family house is pulled down because of one of your siblings
What about those his son pulled down? Why didn't he advise his son to thread carefully then? If I were Sim I will pull down the house and nothing will happen.
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by finallybusy: 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Port Harcourt get ring road? I’m shooketh.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by opalu: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara don't do ambodestic style o
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Abdulsaddiq: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
Don’t cut away the hand that lift you too early,
Just like ambode

3 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Horbar1: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Keep up the good work Mr Governor.

We sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries, get yours as festive season approaches.

WhatsApp/Call 0.7.0.3.1.3.8.0.1.4.9.
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by vanitybutiwanti: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Splashme:
Shebi this same information commissioner is Wike's man?

I started suspecting his press releases since he feigned ignorance about Fubara sacking the Chief of Staff and Chief Security Officer. He claimed the governor had not informed him about it ... lol.

His own sack is next
wrong, he's from sims LGA, and he was appointed by sim

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by WAPINATION: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
The fight is between Ogboni men in Portharcourt Politics Versus Jew Men in PH politics🤣🤣 e go sweet no worry just get your pop corn the only good thing is majority of the rivers state people are behind Sim and would prefer to join Sim in the fight against Wike.

1 Like

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Laple0541(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
Guy man!

He changed tune when he finally realized he’s dealing with the Big Boyz.

5 Likes

Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
When anyone and everyone who lost their jobs at IAUE and CAS gets back their job, that's when I'll have something good to say about SIM

Untill then? Well...
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by Goohyip: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
River state I speak peace over you. Be still immediately
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by siaco(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2023
yarimo:

Werey everything na obidients for your fish brain, mtchwwww
Re: Portharcourt Ring Road Projects Not Stopped - Governor Sim Fubara by yarimo(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2023
siaco:

Werey everything na obidients for your fish brain, mtchwwww
Una go get sense by fire by force

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Declares Free Primary, Secondary Education In Rivers / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.