Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan (20766 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by MacDani(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Antarctica ,Antigua if you see any Nigerian there, call me.

Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet - Travel - Nigeria.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Pauliaette(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Swiftgrp: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
The useless agents have done it again
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzEynA-Lp1E/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Kazakhstan is not a sustainable travel spot for low income immigrants.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Martinsmine(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Bluntemperor:

But you just opened a trend up, that Khazastan open free Visa,so why asking these ones to leave their to leave the Country?
Is this not a Contradiction in the Reports? Who do we believe.
Anyway,all na to collect and tap Una brains!

No b lie
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Gerrard59(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2023
Possessedkid:

North Korea

Afghanistan

Syria

I have read posts which stated that Nigerians were found there.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by chibisko(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2023
Kazakhstan is a beautiful country guys
I have visited a lot of Asia countries like Kazakhstan Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan and I bet you if you have a valid visa no matter the kind of job you are far gone rather than here in Nigeria. The minimum you get is 500$ 100% if you have a valid Visa and just don't go into fraud. There are jobs like restaurant, marketing, freelance, logistics, English teaching is blood money, football also but you must have a profile like transfer market to show you have played Nigeria u17 20 23 or any Nigeria league team and I bet you without an agent ones u are good you did be signed.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by 1Dray(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2023
YorubaPrince:

Igbos are cursed! 🤬

They're a cursed tribe!

Hate kills.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by 1Dray(m): 3:00am On Nov 04, 2023
jospepper:
No one stops you, you can go and join them abload.

No one seeks your advice. Advise yourself first.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by jospepper(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2023
1Dray:

No one seeks your advice. Advise yourself first.
E pain you.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Botragelad: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2023
ednut1:
true. I have a friend there who works in the oil and gas industry there. I remember the story of the nairalander that went there and committed suicide after coming back too. Omo
Wow! How true is that story, can you help out with a link to the thread?
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Botragelad:

Wow! How true is that story, can you help out with a link to the thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/4605744/man-commits-suicide-after-he
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't mind them, Okija shrine and baby factories where over 15 men rape 12 year old prostitutes everyday and drink garri once a day also belong to them.
They are also mining kidneys up and down.
You don't need to reply this idiot just ignore him.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Botragelad: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by 1Dray(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
jospepper:
E pain you.

Na tinubu hunger go pain you.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by jospepper(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Dray:

Na tinubu hunger go pain you.
doesn't still change the fact that e pain you deeply.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by 1Dray(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
jospepper:
doesn't still change the fact that e pain you deeply.

Why will I even be pained? Let tinubu give you the pain, e nor consign me.
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by jospepper(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Dray:

Why will I even be pained? Let tinubu give you the pain, e nor consign me.
E pain you, that's why you are crying on my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by YourMajesty(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You don't need to reply this idiot just ignore him.
You always think everyone is like Baba Holluwhakemmy.

Allow that Idiot rest
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Silentgroper(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
LoL .. you just expose yourself by trying to cover you username ... You shouldda just left it like that unshaded, no one would've noticed that was your insta i.d ...

If I go on Instagram now and search out that page.. boom, I got you already ... grin grin cheesy ..
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Rick9(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05
Who goes to Kazakhstan anyways 🤔🙄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Wear Inside An Aircraft.(inflight Fashion) / Chicago-Bound Train Carrying 243 Passengers Derails, Casualties Reported / Trading On Railway Track: Why Is This Risky Practice Permitted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.