Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. (277 Views)

Maintain Minimum Wage At N30,000.00 But Give Workers 3 Things??? / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. by DAVIDELUXED: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
1, imbibe a savings culture. before the GSM era CDMA was a money printing machine some of my friends that made money from PROGRAMING CDMA phones travelled abroad I believed in NIGERIA and would moc them but today I still thank Good for life.if I had known, things will be different.so the country we are in today is directionless and comatose you will need money to make moves.

2, Never believe in a miracle will happen and that cup of rice will sell for 100 naira most senior citizens with this mindset some are languishing in pension office and some have died from mental and physical sickness.NIGERIA is not getting better soon the socio -economic indices speaks volume.

3, keep it secret , that your legit business that makes you money because many zombies are roaming the street and all they know is copy and paste.to many dullards in Nigeria e.g. POS was somebody's lifeline but today every step you take you find one POS agent.

be wise

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
OP, your number 3 is too Correct.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nigerians will sit down and once you plan a Business and it booms,
They will Quickly rush to Olampo and borrow 200K and start that same business. πŸ˜•πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. by flokii: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2023
There is a systematic brain drain going on in Nigeria.. multinationals job offers and scholarship offers to study abroad are means used to lure bright Nigerians away from the country.
Government can still rectify this by retaining the best brains coming out from our institutions now.. no hope getting the older ones that have gone to come back.
Re: 3 Things I've Learnt As A Nigerian. by DAVIDELUXED: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
flokii:
There is a systematic brain drain going on in Nigeria.. multinationals job offers and scholarship offers to study abroad are means used to lure bright Nigerians away from the country.
Government can still rectify this by retaining the best brains coming out from our institutions now.. no hope getting the older ones that have gone to come back.

well said bro . but the instruments of governance in this country is dead.what we all are seeing is the rigor mortis

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? / Letter To Deltans -Dr. Donald Peterson Special Adviser Entrepreneurship Develop / PDP Should Be Blamed For The Mess Nigeria Is Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.