Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (56848 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Olamide And A Friend (pic) / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by lareine(f): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2011
In case you do not know, God frowns at piercings and paintings on your body. It's in the Bible, the book of Leviticus. Pls refrain form it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2011
It's in your book that not everyone follows. Keep your Bible to yourself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Agybabe(f): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2011
I have gotten the message of the tattoo. The tattoo comprises a lady that looks almost exactly like her, on her head is a rose flower and her hair made to cross over her shoulders- she dresses sometimes like that in movies (signifies a beautiful lady). Then there is her hand holding a heart that has two devilish horns (signifies wicked heart). The message of the tattoo is A BEAUTIFUL LADY WITH A WICKED HEART. What do you think?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Patnaj(f): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2011
invitation to cancer be dat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by itiswell1(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2011
Disgusting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by kuzoma(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2011
embarassedI think with dis Tattoo, u don't need anybody to tell u dat Tonto worship with d church of stan angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Niseamaka(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2011
Ogugua88, where are you from?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2011
i wonder how she will look like with the tatt when she turn 60 upward
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2011
torhuke:

dat back own no be show again. Its an obsolete style. Imagine dat kind of tatoo on her chest, i mean her uper bt not too uper chest,  Or in between her legs abv her hips near d hole to d Bottom hole,  Den she can display it for tatoo and ToNtO lovers to admire so dat their Joystick ehs can be gingerd wtout swahger,  RUBBISH

You too beat around the bush, you should have mentioned the thing at once now, haba grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2011
Guardian:

No mind them ooh Them dey jelousy no be small. That's why I asked Poster to post her front side maybe some of them would have a change of heart and mouth, when them look upon her face  smiley

What has her face got to do with her bad habit? We are condemning her bad pattern not her natural appearance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Xionez(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2011
An all black tatoo would have fitted her complexion nicely. This is not nice at all, the colors looking faded. Wonder were she did it?!. Naija probably :b
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by drerocker: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2011
y is it dat men dnt n no longa fear God,she drew ha face on ha bak holdin a man heart.God as warn us neva to put markin or drawin levticus 19 vs 28(tatoo) on our body bt we stl disobey im.to she is a disgrace,a prideful persn,boaster.if nt film wo 4no ha,by d time she waka wt ha degri she go no say life no b here.i dnt lk ha,no sef respect to odas.i trust nigeria de wil rubish ha n bring ha down
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2011
It’s a marine spirit sign.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2011
lareine:

In case you do not know, God frowns at piercings and paintings on your body. It's in the Bible, the book of Leviticus. Pls refrain form it!

And the same God frowns at man being judgemental, you hypocrite. Go shake your tambourine somewhere else. cool I guess you're going to tell us you don't wear make-up (paintings on your body). Selective religion is a terrible thing. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2011
mummy3:

What has her face got to do with her bad habit? We are condemning her bad pattern not her natural appearance.

And who gives you the right to condemn? Is that what the Bible teaches us? Please let me knw what version of Bible preaches condemnation, so I can avoid it like the plague (excuse the pun). cool

And who is "we"?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2011
^^Awwwwww Sienna is looking cute. kiss kiss kiss

PLEASE save your daughter for my son. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2011
Siena:

And who gives you the right to condemn? Is that what the Bible teaches us? Please let me knw what version of Bible preaches condemnation, so I can avoid it like the plague (excuse the pun).  cool

And who is "we"?

So if any of ur relative or friend misbehave, wont you condemn his or her bad act? please go check the word codemn in the dictionary, you condemning/correcting someone's evil lifestyle doesn't mean you hate the person. for e.g you see that ur son steal or ur daughter doing harloting job, wont u condemn such act and direct her foot steps? you better wake up cos hell is real or you join tonto to design mark of the beast on your skin in the name of fashion. Will you allow that your daughter to tatoo her skin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2011
Siena:

And the same God frowns at man being judgemental, you hypocrite. Go shake your tambourine somewhere else.  cool I guess you're going to tell us you don't wear make-up (paintings on your body). Selective religion is a terrible thing.  cool

It seem you belong to a cult tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by r231(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2011
RT @pweah: TC I wonder Wht PEEPS going to say when My LIFE MY DAMAGE comes out, choi.small Tats they r foaming, I can imagine @Tontolet headlines lmao
Posted by: Tontolet using Ubersocial
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2011
mummy3:

It seem you belong to a cult  tongue

Na, I leave that to your ilk. Quoting scriptures without understanding them. Even the devil quotes the Bible, better than humans ever will.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
mummy3:

So if any of your relative or friend misbehave, wont you condemn his or her bad act?

Nope, I wouldn't condemn. Condemn means you've written that person off. Use your spongy matter properly, or donate it to someone else, if it's wasted in your cranium. A condemned person is deemed to be beyond redemption.

mummy3:

please go check the word codemn in the dictionary,

I don't need to check the dictonary for the meaning of the word "condemn." Clearly, you do.

mummy3:

condemning/correcting someone's evil lifestyle doesn't mean you hate the person.

And you decree tattooing as evil? Thank the good Lord you're not on a Legal Bench! cool

mummy3:

for e.g you see that your son steal or your daughter doing harloting job, wont u condemn such act and direct her foot steps?

What's the correlation between theft, pr[i]o[/i]stit[i]u[/i]tion and tattooing? I think your foot steps well and truly need redirection.

mummy3:

you better wake up cos hell is real or you join tonto to design mark of the beast on your skin in the name of fashion.

Prove your above post. Your lack of common knowledge is alarming.

mummy3:

Will you allow that your daughter to tatoo her skin?

If my daughter was over 21, and wished to get a tattoo, there would be little I could do to stop her. What would you expect me to do? Tie her arms behind her back? You don't appear to make use of your brain before you type. I'm sure everything you've done till date was sanctioned by your parents, time to cut the b[i]u[/i]llsh[i]i[/i]t, and live in the real world.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
jennykadry:

^^Awwwwww Sienna is looking cute. kiss kiss kiss
PLEASE save your daughter for my son. cool

No wahala! So far you send 250 malu, 350 goat 50 kpekpeye and 400 fowl, I go consider am, hehe.

Abeg, make you salute Oga Kadry for me. wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by mummy3(f): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
Siena:

Nope, I wouldn't condemn. Condemn means you've written that person off. Use your spongy matter properly, or donate it to someone else, if it's wasted in your cranium. A condemned person is deemed to be beyond redemption.

I don't need to check the dictonary for the meaning of the word "condemn." Clearly, you do.

And you decree tattooing as evil? Thank the good Lord you're not on a Legal Bench!  cool

What's the correlation between theft, pr[i]o[/i]stit[i]u[/i]tion and tattooing? I think your foot steps well and truly need redirection.

Prove your above post. Your lack of common knowledge is alarming.

If my daughter was over 21, and wished to get a tattoo, there would be little I could do to stop her. What would you expect me to do? Tie her arms behind her back? You don't appear to make use of your brain before you type. I'm sure everything you've done till date was sanctioned by your parents, time to cut the b[i]u[/i]llsh[i]i[/i]t, and live in the real world.

I believe you've been given a post in the pit of hell, too bad to din with the devil
Allow your wife to tatoo herself since you love it real good, You dont have to wait for your daughter to grow.
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by cchampme(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
this girl own don tire me, well, all join when i see this kind of things ehn, i just laugh in japanese,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
mummy3:

I believe you've been given a post in the pit of hell, too bad to din with the devil
Allow your wife to tatoo herself since you love it real good, You dont have to wait for your daughter to grow.
tongue

Oh get lost! When you lose an arguement, you start with the hell and brimestone cr[i]a[/i]p. Allow my wife to tattoo herself? If she wanted to, I wouldn't stop her. I'm not some damn hypocrite like yourself, who chooses what sin is bigger than the other.

That pit of hell is reserved for you, bloody hypocrite. People like you, who are placed on earth for the sole purpose of spewing the vapid nonsense you're doing here deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered. What a cretin!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by totorimi: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
Niseamaka:

totorimi, you are mentally sick,whatever you smoke or drink,nomatter the kind of tattoo you inscribe on your body(i`m not a fan of tattoos), irrespective of your intimate preference, so long as you are not hurting anyone and you are not committing any crime,you are entitled to live your life the way you choose. you should learn to be tolerant of other people`s views and lifestyles especially when those views and lifestiles differ from yours.Tonto Dike may be living and working in  Nigeria, but technological advancements have made the world  a global village ,every movie she features in is watched across the globe. You will be suprised to discover that those that adoreher because ofher lifestyle outnumber people like you that despiseher. some of the cultures and traditions you glorify where you live, as you pointed out in your post,will be laughed off in other parts of the world. Grow up totorimi, be tolerant of other folks lifestyles.

Ordinarily I should ignore you but for the sake of those who may think that you are normal when you are mentally deranged like your mentor Tonto Dikeh. Let me tell you what is bad is bad, if you are honest with yourself can you pray for your child to grow up and be like Tonto Dikeh. Will you spend your time and resource to train a child that will be behaving unruly like this Tonto. It is people like you that are destroying this country. This nation is a country where we still value morals and cultural values. That is why we are who we are. Yes the world is a global village has that changed your skin color to white or has it changed you from been a Nigerian to a white man. Global village doesn't mean that you should lose your identity. Always be yourself no matter what is happening out there that is what makes you stand out. A wise man learns from the mistake of others. What I am saying in a nutshell is that we should not throw away our cultural heritage for what we can not explain, anyone that wants to do that should go outside and practice it so that he/she dont corrupt our young ones. If you can tell your daughter to emulate Tonto Dikeh then that is fine, myself and the majority of us sane Nigerians say NO to bad rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2011
totorimi:

This nation is a country where we still value morals and cultural values.

Totorimi, I just thought I should point one thing out to you with regards to tattoos and Nigerian culture.

Tattoos have been part of Nigeria and other African countries culture for well over 300 years. Tattooing has been used in Nigeria, and is still used in some villages by chieftains, and some young girls. I'm not sure of the significance, but they do exist. Not done with needles, granted, it's done with part of the Cashew fruit. It's the acidic kidney-shaped part that is quite acidic raw. Both my Grandfathers and Grandmother on my mother's side had tattoos from the acid derived from this nut.

Some Nigerian Chieftains have their entire foreheads decorated with this, the Edo's have tattoos, and so do several other tribes - Ishan, Yoruba, Hausa, Urhobo, Isoko, Ibibio to name but a few. Not done with needles, but the effects are the same. The point I'm trying to get across here is, tattoos are not entirely a Western influence. Africans (Nigerians inclusive) have been using tattoos well before the first Caucasian set foot on African soil. It was, and still remains a strong part of our culture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
Extract from Wikipedia. Note the cultural reference, in particular to Northern Nigeria:

Tattooing has been practiced for centuries in many cultures spread throughout the world. The Ainu, the indigenous people of Japan, traditionally had facial tattoos. Today one can find Berbers of Tamazgha (North Africa), Māori of New Zealand, Hausa people of Northern Nigeria.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
I'm not a fan of tatoo but it's cool cos its colorful

Hope it's temporary, then if permanent that suck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by chamotex(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Niseamaka:
Ogugua88, where are you from?

Why?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! by Niseamaka(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
TOTORIMI, i do not know your age, educational background, and your level of exposure in life but you really need to grow up mentally. How can you spew such hatred and bitterness on this young lady just because she had a tattoo and because she smokes. i do not smoke and i do not like tattoos, but how does it hurt me or our society if Tonto Dike chooses to inscribe whatever she likes on her body. You claim that Nigeria is a nation of high moral values, well i think you may be living in an illusory island somewhere in space because the Nigeria we all know is totally morally bankrupt. there are churches and mosques in every nook and crannies, yet our society is rotten. Almost every segment of that country called Nigeria is heading in the wrong direction, nothing works and you are raving in this forum simply because a young lady had a tattoo which, as SIENA pointed
out in his post, had been an integral part of African cultures and traditions for centuries. It is none of my business if anyone smokes or had a tattoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.