Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 (9909 Views)

The Obamas' Trip To Former Slaving Port In Senegal (Pictures & Video) / Un Declares Boko Haram Number 1 Terror Group In 2012, Britain Eager 2 Assist / Princess Kaoru Nakamaru '3 Days Of Continuous Darkness In 2012' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by preselect(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2012
Bill maher voted for bob dole in 1996. He has occasionally voted GOP candidates including McCain in 2000.

Compare that to the other indePendents like billy the clown o'reilly, grin who claims to be indePendent.

Next pls cool
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by dayokanu(m): 4:33am On Apr 04, 2012
Romney wins Wisconsin, Maryland and DC

Maybe its time for someone to drop out
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
Rick Santorum drops out of the race

And it is now certain that Mitt Romney would take the nomination
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by preselect(m): 3:13am On Apr 17, 2012
Now that Romney is the nominee per se, I wonder what is going on in the mind of conservatives who just didn't want him and yet couldn't organize themselves to beat him. I guess they'll have no choice now than to rally behind him, if nothing else, for the sake of their hatred of Obama grin
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by isalegan2: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2012
For the Repubs, it's going to be a repeat of '96 election, with Dole beating more invigorating and inspiring candidates like former TN governor Lamar Alexander to the nomination, for no reason other than it was "his time." What they got was a sound defeat by the sleazy Bill Clinton, treating us to the Lewinsky scandal a year later.

Willard Mitt Romney? Really? Why? That wishy washy flip-flopping empty vessel is toast. I didn't expect Obama to win, but now, I am convinced he will. Romney simply does not inspire the true believers of his party, and they will not be motivated to go all out.

One more term for Obomber. Maybe now he will actually keep some of the promises he made to his core supporters. undecided
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by preselect(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2012
Romney's only hope is for the economy to crash. Combined with the racist voters who were never interested in the GOP primaries but are only interested in removing Obama. grin

I guess those voters can be found in the deep south ( where Romney lost badly in the primaries but will never vote a democrat president anyway, talkless of a black one.) and also in many parts of the Midwest which will be very important in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by KayDee4: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
**knock** **knock** is anyone home or is this thread dead ? cheesy wink Election don dey reach o cheesy cheesy . . . . . .
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by isalegan2: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Haven't been following. Hook us up with the latest. cheesy

Who's leading in all the polls?
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by KayDee4: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
isale_gan2: Haven't been following. Hook us up with the latest. cheesy

Who's leading in all the polls?
[size=13pt] A virtual tie in the National polls. It's been fire for fire from both ends; Obama's camp hitting Mitt with Bain and tax returns attacks and Romney and his fellow republican clowns are using the dirtiest and most dishonest ads and campaign strategies. We'll get a better picture of which way the polls will lean after the convention nxt month and Mitt names his VP. I'm sure the attacks will intensify and we'll see who's winning the fight. grin [/size]
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by armyofone(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
when republicans play dirty, democrats suffer.

if they continue bombarding every channel with the dirty ad i do see daily, not sure if Obama will make it.

remember Kerry undecided they will do everything to win.
Re: Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 by KayDee4: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
[size=17pt] Paul Ryan is Mitt Romney's V.P pick **official** [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Godson Polish First Black MP (Nigerian) / Obama's Speech: Was It Read From A Screen Or Said Off Hand? / Bill Clinton In Hospital For 'Non-COVID Infection'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.