Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today (22538 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Gbenga Omotosho is the Lagos State Commissioner for Information.

Gbenga Omotoso @gbenga_omo

Sanwo- Olu to open Yaba bridge

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu will tomorrow open the Lagos Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) Red Line Overpass at Yaba.

The T-shaped bridge takes traffic from Murtala Muhammed Way into Ojuelegba Road and vice versa over the rail tracks.

The Yaba Overpass Bridge is one of the four new bridges built by the Sanwo-Olu/ Hamzat administration on the Red Line rail alignment to eliminate vehicular/pedestrian and train traffic interaction.

The Yaba Overpass Bridge is one of the four designed for the Red Line. The others are at Ikeja, Mushin and Oyingbo.

#AgreaterLagosRising

https://twitter.com/gbenga_omo/status/1719822591966290124

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2023
The Lagos State Government wants to ensure that there are no accidents between cars and trains and that's why it is removing level crossings from the route of the Red Line and replacing them with bridges. Cars will go over the bridges while trains will pass below.

The Government is also building a lot of pedestrian bridges along the route. For example, there will be a bridge that connects Yaba Bus Stop (the white roof in the pictures above) with Yaba Train Station.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Gbolahan @iamgbolahan

Here is a video of Yaba as at August 2023 showing the Overpass, The bus station and the Train station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOVezwSHiI?si=L6T_3OZkU2w9BZ0-

https://twitter.com/iamgbolahan/status/1699783250049421437

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2023
This video is from April.

Lukemon Owolabi @lukemonowolabi

So refreshing to discover that Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba is now open to traffic...The overpass is also enjoying some finishing touches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ig58HO6H8?si=evqeTQYfnmrZIiXv

https://twitter.com/lukemonowolabi/status/1651705545865277440

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by naptu2: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Lagos MetropolitanArea Transport Authority LAMATA @Lamataonline

Yaba Overpass

Ahead of the commissioning ceremony tomorrow, Managing Director Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) Engr. Mrs Abimbola Akinajo led a delegation of technical staff to ensure everything is in top shape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6zfnbbhV-8?si=T9lg03HzzR9Osu_F

https://twitter.com/Lamataonline/status/1719753142454059448

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by NOC1(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Great, Sanwolu silently performed.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Realdeals(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Good, which area is FG constructing the remaining four?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Mynd44: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Realdeals:
They are being built by he state government.

The one in Ikeka is at Ikeja Along

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by accordadoga29(f): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Hehehe

Which Governor in Nigeria works in his 2nd term in office as if it was his 1st term?

God bless Sanwolu.

This is the man some people wanted Lagos to lose just to impose one boy full of mediocrities just to help them to hijack the state.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by accordadoga29(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2023
Shoodboi:
I can see tribal bigots like accordadoga29 and uyi168 have booked space while typing their tribal comments.

SEUN OSEWA what are you doing about the massive anti-tribal and anti-religious hate speech on Nairaland?

Your lack of action against these people is killing this forum and causing intelligent people to not bother commenting.

Hehehehe

Chukwudi, rest.

I have not gone against any rule here.

I’m Yoruba and I’m proud of it.

I will continue to defend my ethnicity.

If that makes me tribalistic, so be it

@ the bolded: Pele, King Solomon

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Uyi168: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2023
..better governor..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Resetinc: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Nice one

Lagos seems to be the only state with visionary governance…. doesn’t really matter who’s the governor, every project is for the developmental welfare of the city …

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Cineinfo(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Thank God.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by stano2(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Good news.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by NaijaCover(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Is Following The Update
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Aolfooties(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by bid4rich(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Lagos money for Lagos project for Lagos people. Small or no thanks though, it is what is expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by wittywriter: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Realdeals:
Mynd44:

They are being built by he state government.

The one in Ikeka is at Ikeja Along
post=126746250] Is Following The Update [/quote]
[quote author=Blessed4sure
:

What is witty about these comments for goodness sake?

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by SensualMan: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
No man's land.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by theophorus(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations to the people of Lasgidi.

Dear Uncle Sanwo,
Please you can do better.

#RenewedHope

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Akaegwu(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
That's a good one. Tinubu will still claim it as one of his achievement While the real nigga will watch from the crowd. I pray for Sanwo, Tinubu will never take your glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Gaabasky: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Thank You Tinubu for given us Sanwo-Olu and removed Ambode their so called the best Governor. And thank You the original Lagosians for standing gidigba for govt of continuity and flushed out the parasite Gbadebo.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Blake755: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2023
Superb view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Fugazy2023: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Thank God. I have been waiting for this. My journey from Yaba to Ojuelegba would be more easier grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by opalu: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by Fugazy2023: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2023
SensualMan:
No man's land.

When we closed Alaba and Ladipo, na cry una still cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu To Open Yaba Overpass Today by datola: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Better. I have been worndering why they refused to open it to public after it was completed months ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign / Southern Governors Wives Storm Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.