Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,501 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off (16686 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by tollyboy5(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2023
iwaeda:

Same Dangote that promised end of October, now changing goal posts. He said he didn't depend on the Nigeria crude. Dangote will not produce till 2026 if it will ever. Believe APC propaganda at your peril. Before throwing stone at me go and check history of what they promised about dangote. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Why are this people telling us blatant lie like we're f 00ls. I thought they said he will import crude oil lol.
This is a big joke. And this propaganda will not defend them when its time to vote.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Fearyourcreator: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
APC/Dangote should be renamed to EXCUSES. That's the only thing they know how to do well.

How in the world did Buhari commission a non working refinery??
Which one your papa build
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by ablejesus26(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Don't expect Dangote refinery to kick start anytime, they are far from ready.

INSIDER REPORT.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by WhisperedNoise: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which one your papa build
My papa is a taxpayer and HAS THE RIGHT to advocate for a better Nigerian.

Does your father know that you're being a stu.pid loser on social media?

Now, go and study for your GCE. Dolt.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Bellotelli: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

There is always crude surplus for bunkering and stealing.
Aptly put angry
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Germanjoe(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Another story again,
Do your best leave the rest for God.
Cos we masses can't do anything about it.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Morenikeji090(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
You are the bastard... Anything you wish Nigeria may be yours and your family by God grace..
BadMaster:

Your stupid prayer can't affect me or mine in anyway, useless bastard.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chicagograduate:
NNPC MD doesn't want Nigeria to start refining petroleum locally.He and his cronies are making a lot of illicit funds from importation
...yes that Mele kyari is the problem of the petroleum sector...that man is greedy..he just wants to chop the oil money for himself... and does not want to involve the private sector in the petroleum sector and running and operating the petroleum sector with him... tinubu should sack that man

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nigeria matter...one step forward two steps backward... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
I don tire for nigeria matter 🙄
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Yes, we agree. Next will be manpower shortage!
..abi... nigeria matter..one step forward two steps backward... nawaoooo
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Fearyourcreator: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

My papa is a taxpayer and HAS THE RIGHT to advocate for a better Nigerian.

Does your father know that you're being a stu.pid loser on social media?

Now, go and study for your GCE. Dolt.
Graduate wey no get sense .. how much tax your papa dey?
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Babangidapikin: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
lexy2014:

buhari used most of the crude that Nigeria has not even produced to obtain loans
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by gidjah(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
These are truely deliberate act of sabotage ,and this happen at all levels, that's part of the major reason why political leaders choose to fix Thier own loyalists and even relatives in offices that has a lot to do with them but it's so unfortunate that even ones relative can sell you off,My colleague here would always say: EVERY MAN HAS A PRICE, 'abi no be so'?
rejoice4eva:
What type of a Nation is this?
Wickedness, corruption and inefficiency is too glaring.
I think Nigerians has two options, do nothing and be wasted with your generations to come., Arise and do something, and take back your nation

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Ikaeniyan0: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
post=126748332:

Same Dangote that promised end of October, now changing goal posts. He said he didn't depend on the Nigeria crude. Dangote will not produce till 2026 if it will ever. Believe APC propaganda at your peril. Before throwing stone at me go and check history of what they promised about dangote. grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Dangote will start producing once it start getting crude
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by gabbytabby: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Ikaeniyan0: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Better source your crude oil else where ... NNPC is a competitor who has refused to supply crude oil to pay up their stake ... complete breach of contractual agreement.
The NNPCL have promise to supply other customers last month, they will start supplying crude to Dangote refinery this month
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Ikaeniyan0: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Gentlevip:
Frustrations to bits of progress

Are we ready as a nation?

Or must corruption kills
Do some of you understand what you read in that article at all?
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Mosba: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Before they said we can't refine our petrol because there is no functioning refinery in the country, now Dangote refinery is ready and the story is that our crude oyel we have been exporting since the stone age is now shortage. No human being can put this country in order.

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Babangidapikin: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The NNPCL have promise to supply other customers last month, they will start supplying crude to Dangote refinery this month
Okay let's pray they meet their obligations ..
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by lagosrd: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Crude shortage ko, rude mortgage ni

Fuel that the international oil producing countries have una quota to bring to the world market
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by WhisperedNoise: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Graduate wey no get sense .. how much tax your papa dey?
You're upset that I'm a graduate bah? Awww. I know how it feels when you envy something that you don't have. Sorry, boy. Maybe one day, you'll be smart enough to understand that almost every commodity is taxed in this country. I'd have gone into the intricacies of direct and indirect tax but you aren't bright enough to handle it. Let me hold my peace lest your small brain explodes from a little rational thinking.
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Starking1000000(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
rejoice4eva:
What type of a Nation is this?
Wickedness, corruption and inefficiency is too glaring.
I think Nigerians has two options, do nothing and be wasted with your generations to come., Arise and do something, and take back your nation

Yorubas no go gree
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by LongT(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
I remembered the caption on the news watch magazine 1987. "Nigeria oil rich but poor people". We are a nation of greedy, wicked and gluttonous people. We can sell our country without remorse. All this problems are caused by just a few individuals with foreign contacts. Twisting and turning this nation that is richly blessed to never realise its potential. What will happen if Nigeria government should automatically put a stop to crude oil sell and importation of petrol- nothing! We have been made hopeless by our leaders and their foreign collaborators. As we await the day of reckoning if ever there will be any in our generation, we give salute to the men and women of our nation wey sabi.

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Fearyourcreator: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

You're upset that I'm a graduate bah? Awww. I know how it feels when you envy something that you don't have. Sorry, boy. Maybe one day, you'll be smart enough to understand that almost every commodity is taxed in this country. I'd have gone into the intricacies of direct and indirect tax but you aren't bright enough to handle it. Let me hold my peace lest your small brain explodes from a little rational thinking.
You set plenty out there wey no get work, na mouth una dey get online... capacity to give result na lie.... lolzzz...
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by frog12: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
damage control. dem know dangote no dey ready grin grin
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Hogwarthtrades: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
ysg4real:
This goes to show how "our" problems are multi-dimensional and it takes courage to surmount it because there are many players within the environment that can frustrate the push for value production. If this is happening to the dangotes of this country, you can imagine what the nameless are facing in their push to create value.
however, we do not give up, we keep pushing and hope the dams would break and all the barriers would be systematically and surgically addressed.
That is the spirit!!! we keep pushing in spite of all odds, we must prevail.

Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Martinsrigo: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Big lie , i work there at the refinery
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by MomohMrMoore: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
Its all lies, excuses. The governnent and cabals want to be importing fuel
Re: Crude Shortage Delays Dangote Refinery, Five Others’ Take-off by Donedeal1(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

that picture na iron condemn abi
If the pictures is for real then enough of this flimsy excuses.

Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank