Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion (10273 Views)

Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by macjive01: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Relax101(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
lol.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
wow

Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by emiye(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2011
comedy section or politics section ? let me check again
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Mariory(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rofl. grin grin
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by igbo2011(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
They are also building one in Onitsha: http://www.globim.com/onitsha.html
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by BadPapers: 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2011
The biggest problem facing us Nigerians is Ignorance and not until we can cure this decease, most of us will continue to wallow in ignorance. Someone posted something here and asked whether anyone can confirm this. Initially i didn't want to bother but seeing very silly comments here all it took was a click away which all of you can do unless you will tell me that most of you already commented do not know how to do a search on Google. I guess the reason could be that you under estimated any Governor establishing this sort of transport system In Nigeria. I don't blame you because many years of lack of leadership has actually made most Nigerians to live in denial. I do not know Gov Chime of Enugu state but all i know is that he does not appear on TV talking about what he did & did not do. He simply allows his deeds to speak for it's self, so here we go & here is what i found.

1-About the monorail, i guess the link below is for the project so it confirms what is on the picture which is nearing completion.
http://www.igbocalgary.ca/Resources/Documents/Enugu-BROCHURE-Small-1.pdf

2-Clean Road Network that would make you home sick if you grew up in that state
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUP9U2Gj3-Q

We support good leadership & we support Nigeria, we have developed the first LIVE TV Channel dedicated for Nigerians all around the world. We are also going to touch the lives of our people from a number of projects that we have so please join at Nigerian LIVE TV on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/NigeriaLiveTV?sk=app_106878476015645

We shall overcome if we decide to rise above ethnic bigotry & reclaim our country.

God bless Naija

Badpapers
software developer/Tech nerd
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by EkoIle1: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
LMAO,
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by remarkD(m): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2011
Bad papers, is this nigerian live TV up and running or they're still working on it? the facebook page doesn't say much really, i like it but then what? @topic, Globim is handling quite few projects in nigeria and even Iraw, was discussed on nairaland a couple years ago. i love it that Chime doesn't make too much noise but lets his work speak for itself, am really happy about this rail in Enugu and Anambra, hopefully the rest of the country will be on network.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by jason123: 12:58am On Oct 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:31am On Oct 26, 2011
BadPapers:

The biggest problem facing us Nigerians is Ignorance and not until we can cure this decease, most of us will continue to wallow in ignorance. Someone posted something here and asked whether anyone can confirm this. Initially i didn't want to bother but seeing very silly comments here all it took was a click away which all of you can do unless you will tell me that most of you already commented do not know how to do a search on Google. I guess the reason could be that you under estimated any Governor establishing this sort of transport system In Nigeria. I don't blame you because many years of lack of leadership has actually made most Nigerians to live in denial. I do not know Gov Chime of Enugu state but all i know is that he does not appear on TV talking about what he did & did not do. He simply allows his deeds to speak for it's self, so here we go & here is what i found.

1-About the monorail, i guess the link below is for the project so it confirms what is on the picture which is nearing completion.
http://www.igbocalgary.ca/Resources/Documents/Enugu-BROCHURE-Small-1.pdf

2-Clean Road Network that would make you home sick if you grew up in that state
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUP9U2Gj3-Q

We support good leadership & we support Nigeria, we have developed the first LIVE TV Channel dedicated for Nigerians all around the world. We are also going to touch the lives of our people from a number of projects that we have so please join at Nigerian LIVE TV on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/NigeriaLiveTV?sk=app_106878476015645

We shall overcome if we decide to rise above ethnic bigotry & reclaim our country.

God bless Naija

Badpapers
software developer/Tech nerd

You really are something else, you know that? Going by the initial tone of your post, i thought you were going to show incontrovertible proof that the Enugu Monorail is nearing completion as per the 'picture' posted by that joker Macjive that doesn't seem to know the difference between fact and fiction.

If you've nothing else to do, go to bed!!!

I blame the Enugu state government that makes pronouncements on things such as this, when they haven't got the necessary paperwork/financing all signed up and ready to go.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by ak47mann(m): 2:25am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^
cant u click on the source and see were governor chime was signing the contract or can pix lie too?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Obiagu1(m): 3:25am On Oct 26, 2011
At the end of Nigeria intracity railway race, Lagos state will end up with the most antiquated of all.  sad
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Obiagu1(m): 3:35am On Oct 26, 2011

Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by mensdept: 4:32am On Oct 26, 2011
What happened with the international airport and Shoprite Mall? WHere's the proof?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 26, 2011
OP was wrong to say that the project his nearing completion.

It is clearly evident from the photo posted by the OP, however, that work has begun and part of the structure is already up.

Gov. Chime has proven himself to be a visionary leader like Fashola, so we should have every confidence that he would deliver the project.

Chime , I salute you sir!!
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by danjohn: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2011
Laugh wan kill me die.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Bawss1(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2011
The OP must be a joker. cheesy

Nearing completion ke
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by asha80(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2011
mens dept:

What happened with the international airport and Shoprite Mall? WHere's the proof?

the bolded has been completed since and functioning.

use google
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Rgp92: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2011
GenBuhari:

OP was wrong to say that the project his nearing completion.

It is clearly evident from the photo posted by the OP, however, that work has begun and part of the structure is already up.

Gov. Chime has proven himself to be a visionary leader like Fashola, so we should have every confidence that he would deliver the project.

Chime , I salute you sir!!

I hope you realize that the picture posted by Op is photoshop. undecided
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by nasoeb: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2011
@Rgp 92

what is the belle for? we are talking about a governor who is doing well and the poster asked for it (Monorail Project) to be confirm which has been confirm.

Now what is your bad belle for here.

Just because he is not your governor, tribalism will drag you alone not the rest of Nigeria.

stay dey deceive yourself
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Torch1(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2011
danjohn:

Laugh wan kill me die.
You better die sef, na who send u? Onye Obi Akpor
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Kx: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2011
mens dept:

Are u saying enugu state used public fund to build shopping mall for private south african investors?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2011
@ ENUGU

WOW!! I had no Idea that another state was also on that monorail cruise!!

O.K, That Enugu Govenor just went up in my ranking!!!

My only problem is the use of Generators to power the trains,
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2011
Comedy!!! Until it begins to function, i can't believe anything called/titled 'Projects to assist the masses@ Cuz its eventually project to enrich the politicians,

Still recruiting though angry
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by ak47mann(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2011
The problem is that people don't believe Nigerian politicians any more till they actually see it themselves cool
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by RickyRoss1(m): 11:39am On Oct 26, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ ENUGU

WOW!! I had no Idea that another state was also on that monorail cruise!!

O.K, That Enugu Govenor just went up in my ranking!!!

My only problem is the use of Generators to power the trains,

There are several monorail projects all over Nigeria, the one I have witnessed its construction so far is the one in Port Harcourt, the project is scheduled to be commissioned next year. Why do we always look down on our governors in Nigeria? Does it mean we have lost faith in ALL of our politicians or what?
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by jason123: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

There are several monorail projects all over Nigeria, the one I have witnessed its construction so far is the one in Port Harcourt, the project is scheduled to be commissioned next year. Why do we always look down on our governors in Nigeria? Does it mean we have lost faith in ALL of our politicians or what?

The only states I'll believe when they do projects of this scale is Rivers, Lagos, FCT (not a state), Delta and Imo; and perhaps, Oyo. Other states cannot afford it. Let's stop this self-deceit. The states mentioned above are also the top 5 richest states in Nigeria. Other states usually do such in a bilateral relationship. Like Ogun- Lagos.

Someone should post pictures of ACTUAL constructions, not[b] 3-d images.[/b]
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by KnowAll(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=18pt]Another white elephant idea , calling it a white elephant project would be given it too much credence and obviously massaging that sex maniac Governor's ego, this project ain't happening soon. It is an interesting idea thus, but I am damned sure it would remain an illusion in that convoluted studs brain as one of those wishful thinking. I may well be proven otherwise but I doubt it, I trust my instinct, I can detect a phoney from a million miles away[/size].
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by Beaf: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
^
This post is totally unfair.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by KnowAll(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2011
^
This post is totally unfair

Is the white lie against Aregbesola slapping his deputy and Fashola a fair one! undecided neither did I begin the rumour of the Governor sleeping with his wife's sister, things obviously got a really hot in that house-hold that someone or one of the aggrived party in that house-hold felt the only way out is to wash their linen in public. They would have to deal with their mistakes and their intrasigence.
Re: Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion by anonimi: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
Are the Enugu and Rivers governors also ACN members?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Senators Leave National Assembly During Session / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? / Many Feared Injured As Explosion Hit Fuel Station In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.