Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,418 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi (7319 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Thandiubani(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Don’t waste your data on this paid article cos it’s confirmed gibberish. The writer has no conscience and is a piece of shit.
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by viodemus: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2023
dressed up lies.

everybody no aloof like una think.

The tribalist hardened criminal is out of touch. Greed and hate na im full him brain.
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by SisterAnn(f): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2023
LadyRosa:
Is it possible to change my Microwave to a higher Wattage?

Unless I use a stabiliser, it won't heat.

Brand = Morphy Richards

I just recently discarded LG inverter microwave after trying to repair it twice. The technicians were complaining of the scarcity of the part that needs to be changed.

One ' old hand' tried to improvise but receive an electronic shock.I knew right there that I will dispose it outright, before e shock me die.

Again, I gave up when I keep seeing that particular inverter microwave at repair shops.

I just called those hausa dirt pickers and dashed them angry

Please stay away from this particular LG product. I fought technicians because of this product. To even add salt to injury one of technicians mistakenly broke the front glass,and was apologising.Na big baff i finally exchanged this product with b4 I die of hypertension.
C'mon lady Rosa, where did you find those "paro" guys that gave you big baff? grin
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by joyandfaith: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
*On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters* .

Clown. Who is GCFR?
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Phraences: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Good explanation. I didn't vote Tinubu but i have noticed journalism this days is about sensationalism. Even if Obi had entered the opposition would have criticized every single spending and made it seem he was spending for his personal benefit. The only issue is that the budget as usual would have been inflated. People will make money from it etc instead of buying 2022 Toyota they will buy 2019 version and pocket the change.

The issue is Nigerians are suffering in economic hardship and all these billions billions being called here and there will just annoy the poor more because with all the perks going to this politicians they are still greedy for more.

Take a look at Wike? When is enough enough? On top all the money he already has he doesn't want to let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by FireUpNow(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Ali Baba and the 40 thieves crew!
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by CaptainFM1: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

It's yacht not yatch!
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Paulogyking(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2023
Why yacht at this time, had it been it is speed boat we would have thought maybe they want to use it to fight pirate... God bless Nigeria
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by firearcher: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2023
Majesty7:

All those news outlet should be arrested, banned and sentenced to jail. You don't heat up polity unnecessarily. It's so sad that most of the citizens are also ready to feast on lies. Just so sad

Sad isn't it. I listened to Mark Angel's interview few days ago and when he said he was earning about $300K monthly few years back via YouTube and others, it became clear why people will peddle any news to attract views and clicks on an unregulated social media.

2 Likes

Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by shinealight(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2023
This is totally ON POINT! Well said and well written! cool cool
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2023
HandsomeHITLER:
angry I thought as much; the President can't be foolish enough to officially acquire a Yatch amidst these trying times... Knowing fully well how the media is crazed with phoney news.
Sometimes let's try and reason well before jumping around commenting on Media Propaganda. angry
So the 160 billion naira for SUVS to be shared to senators and house of reps is lie too abi?

1 Like

Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Exceed15: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Rubbish! This damage control is not working. Let the poor breathe my foot.
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Johncarlo07: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

This post was written by Bayo Onanuga,nd nt d person ascribed to up dere.
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by thinkmoney(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Show us parallels from other countries that goes by that name and that isn’t for the president?
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by LadyRosa(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2023
SisterAnn:
C'mon lady Rosa, where did you find those "paro" guys that have you big baff? grin

Lol, they usually come in to pick abandoned old stuff around the neighbourhood
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by Morizo(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2023
LadyRosa:
Is it possible to change my Microwave to a higher Wattage?

Unless I use a stabiliser, it won't heat.

Brand = Morphy Richards

I just recently discarded LG inverter microwave after trying to repair it twice. The technicians were complaining of the scarcity of the part that needs to be changed.

One ' old hand' tried to improvise but receive an electronic shock.I knew right there that I will dispose it outright, before e shock me die.

Again, I gave up when I keep seeing that particular inverter microwave at repair shops.

I just called those hausa dirt pickers and dashed them angry

Please stay away from this particular LG product. I fought technicians because of this product. To even add salt to injury one of technicians mistakenly broke the front glass,and was apologising.Na big baff i finally exchanged this product with b4 I die of hypertension.

Am not sure the wattage can be increased but not it's ever possible I have a technician that can attempt it in Ogba, Lagos.

I also had same issue with that particular LG product and ended up giving it out. Presently am without microwave and checking black Friday to see if I can see something with good quality that meets my budget
Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by SisterAnn(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2023
LadyRosa:

Lol, they usually come in to pick abandoned old stuff around the neighbourhood
Wow! I'm nostalgic right now.

1 Like

Re: On Presidential Yatch And Other Matters - Temitope Ajayi by LadyRosa(f): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Morizo:

Am not sure the wattage can be increased but not it's ever possible I have a technician that can attempt it in Ogba, Lagos.

I also had same issue with that particular LG product and ended up giving it out. Presently am without microwave and checking black Friday to see if I can see something with good quality that meets my budget

Unfortunately I'm not in Lagos.

Painful that I even got the LG microwave in Lagos.

Microwave is very expensive now, Black Friday or not.
I was going through it last night on Jumia and a good brand cost well over 100k.

Hisense is cheaper, but after an experience with a 60 inch TV, omo, I ran away from their product.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure / JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI / See Picture Of Donald Trump And Nnamdi Kanu As Friends Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.